• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I believe Chuggernaut is Steven, but my @ function just broke on era mobile. If you see this, let us know if you're a doctor to counter that claim!

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yeah i'll throw this out at least, given what she has said about her role in regards to my power, im fairly certain her Majesty is telling the truth about all of this.

sounds just like it wasnt her that stopped the NK whatever night she protected me.

Can you give us some more info on this? How does your power work in relation to hers?

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Can you give us some more info on this? How does your power work in relation to hers?
not yet.
see, you keep trying real hard to get me to tell you how my thing works, and this is exactly what i want to avoid before i show my hand. it wont be half as helpful if people, specifically scum, can plan for it.

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
not yet.
see, you keep trying real hard to get me to tell you how my thing works, and this is exactly what i want to avoid before i show my hand. it wont be half as helpful if people, specifically scum, can plan for it.
Issue is you're a step away from getting killed today and this could be read as you bluffing your way out of it.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Ugh eff me. I didn't get enough sleep at night.

Whatever, here goes: I'm a doctor role. I can shield only gem, part gem or fusion at night. I put it on Stan and no one was dead that night. With Reki being a blocker and protection. I'm not sure if I protected Stan or it was Reki's power.

That's why I was asking exo if he get blocked.
Wait, what night did you put it on Stan?

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
In that case, then we don't have any way of disproving or proving Stan's claim because Scum didn't target Stan. If they had then it would have been a nokill night (unless they have a strongman) or he would have died if he was human.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Checking back in. Spider-Man Far From Home was good. There are 2 post credits scenes as a head's up
right now? yes, i actually do mind.
I'd like to hear your read on me too, Stan
In that case, then we don't have any way of disproving or proving Stan's claim because Scum didn't target Stan. If they had then it would have been a nokill night (unless they have a strongman) or he would have died if he was human.
Yeah, now we have to determine if it was you or Reki who bailed out exo that night. Thing about asking him if he was roleblocked is why would he be notified of a roleblock with no functional night role?

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't think the lightning rod counted. You can't have the lightning rod redirect a roleblock to you that roleblocks the lightning rod

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Checking back in. Spider-Man Far From Home was good. There are 2 post credits scenes as a head's up

I'd like to hear your read on me too, Stan

Yeah, now we have to determine if it was you or Reki who bailed out exo that night. Thing about asking him if he was roleblocked is why would he be notified of a roleblock with no functional night role?
I don't think we have anyway of knowing whether it was Reki or Queen Kong for that reason. Though if Queen says she protected him to protect his double vote, then it was her. It would have happened anyway with the lightning rod and maybe even both of them did becuase of it.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think we have anyway of knowing whether it was Reki or Queen Kong for that reason. Though if Queen says she protected him to protect his double vote, then it was her. It would have happened anyway with the lightning rod and maybe even both of them did becuase of it.
I imagined game runner was racking brain over it. If Exo had a vest too, they'd have to think about which one takes precedent.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Scum:
B-Dubs: Null > lean scum! I ran out of people on my list to suspect. It didn't help that Oreo leaned town on him frequently and oreo started meatwad's suspicion train only for Dubs to executed it. He didn't post much, I think it's because he didn't wanna put out anything discriminating.
Yeah, I'm not buying this. Scum would of had no idea how many shots you had. Sure they could of taken a gamble to see if you hit town again, but that just seems like a risky move for a scum team
For reasons above.

B. Dubs - says they would prefer to vote oreo or WSD over nin. However, he never actually puts a vote down.
See also:
Keep in mind Oreo linked nin to WSD, WSD wasn't very active. He might have told scums to sacrifice him for trust.

Which made Dubs' claim of picking either WSD or meat not that good.

Vote: B-Dubs
For now.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Something just seems off about the whole Queen Kong / Stan thing. I can't quite put my finger on it.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
As for B. Dubs, the inclination to believe he's town is that he's a vigilante. Pretty rare to have a mafia daykill. But considering the stacked town powers, it wouldn't surprise me.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Something just seems off about the whole Queen Kong / Stan thing. I can't quite put my finger on it.

Well, we don't know Stan's role yet but Queen Kong's is another that doesn't quite make sense to me. It was at least 2 shot doctor that can only protect people who aren't human, but she has no way of knowing who is who. It reminds me of Oreo's claim quite a bit, and that's why I'm honestly waiting to hear from TheChuggernaut about his role as Steven who most of us have assumed has a protection role or Stantastic since his role apparently ties into that in some way.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If we take a look at all the claimed flavors and the ones that have flipped so far, the humans are Sadie, Lars, Connie, Mr Smiley, Greg, and Ronaldo Fryman.

I don't know Neon's flavor but that's 6 or possibly 7 humans in the game that can't be healed by this doctor. The game size is 19, and with 4 or 5 scum, that puts us at 14 or 15 town members, half of which can't be healed. This role would likely need extra shots to not be extremely risky to use, but it's still a very wild shot in the dark. I'm pretty suspicious of this, but I'd like more info from those 2 specifically before putting any votes here.

b-dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Well, we don't know Stan's role yet but Queen Kong's is another that doesn't quite make sense to me. It was at least 2 shot doctor that can only protect people who aren't human, but she has no way of knowing who is who. It reminds me of Oreo's claim quite a bit, and that's why I'm honestly waiting to hear from TheChuggernaut about his role as Steven who most of us have assumed has a protection role or Stantastic since his role apparently ties into that in some way.
There's a few powers that have been claimed so far that seem oddly dependent on flavor.

Oct 25, 2017

I'm not Steven. This whole thing is weird though. With Reki's jail powers and Neeks being able to give out a BP that's 3 different protection roles and for the life of me I can't figure out why that would be considering what scum have flipped so far. I also don't know why you pick Stan that night instead of Reki

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not Steven. This whole thing is weird though. With Reki's jail powers and Neeks being able to give out a BP that's 3 different protection roles and for the life of me I can't figure out why that would be considering what scum have flipped so far. I also don't know why you pick Stan that night instead of Reki

You're not? That's super odd because I was pretty sure that you were the only one I didn't have any info on and no one else has been Steven.

b-dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Someone is lying about something. Unless there's just no Steven, but that seems like an odd oversight.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Interesting and if Chugg's claim is real then that answers one of the questions I was having.

If exodus is really telling the truth about being Stevonnie while Connie and Steven are in the game, then that made me wonder if Garnet was as well.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
It's why I'm questioning the idea that people's powers are tied to other players and their flavor. I'm a fusion and have no such restrictions.
While I get your reasoning as it would be weird for one fusion to be affected by their fusion components but not the others, it wouldn't surprise me if it's something Monkey did on purpose especially I guess it kind of makes sense that a fusion can only DV as longas both fusion partners are alive???

Mind you Chuggs hasn't said anything about his power yet, so won't really know if exodus is a special case until then.

b-dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
While I get your reasoning as it would be weird for one fusion to be affected by their fusion components but not the others, it wouldn't surprise me if it's something Monkey did on purpose especially I guess it kind of makes sense that a fusion can only DV as longas both fusion partners are alive???

Mind you Chuggs hasn't said anything about his power yet, so won't really know if exodus is a special case until then.
It's just that and the other people claiming that their powers are affected by other players in really specific ways. The whole thing has just struck me as odd and gets weirder and weirder with each new revelation.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
It's just that and the other people claiming that their powers are affected by other players in really specific ways. The whole thing has just struck me as odd and gets weirder and weirder with each new revelation.
Yeah I get that, but some flavors have had very specific conditions based on their flavor (like how Reki is a jailer but they didn't get a night chat because it's hard for Lapis to maintain control), so maybe it's possible???

It seems really complicated, but maybe that was intentional. Or maybe some people really have just been lying to us the whole time. *shrugs*

b-dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I get that, but some flavors have had very specific conditions based on their flavor (like how Reki is a jailer but they didn't get a night chat because it's hard for Lapis to maintain control), so maybe it's possible???

It seems really complicated, but maybe that was intentional. Or maybe some people really have just been lying to us the whole time. *shrugs*
I know my kill had to be public because I'm really big, but that's a far cry from what's been claimed.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
There's a few powers that have been claimed so far that seem oddly dependent on flavor.
Every single one (except roleblock) has been dependent on flavor. Amethyst is a underground wrestler (thunderdome), Lars and Sadie are a 'couple' (lovers), Lapis is fused to Jasper to hold her in place (jailer), Blue is one of the leaders/royalty of homeworld (loved), Peridot has telekinesis (redirect), Mr. Smiley runs the arcade (prizes), Connie has to balance between gem stuff and academics (vote restriction)

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If we take a look at all the claimed flavors and the ones that have flipped so far, the humans are Sadie, Lars, Connie, Mr Smiley, Greg, and Ronaldo Fryman.

I don't know Neon's flavor but that's 6 or possibly 7 humans in the game that can't be healed by this doctor. The game size is 19, and with 4 or 5 scum, that puts us at 14 or 15 town members, half of which can't be healed. This role would likely need extra shots to not be extremely risky to use, but it's still a very wild shot in the dark. I'm pretty suspicious of this, but I'd like more info from those 2 specifically before putting any votes here.
Did Stan claim Ronaldo? Was there a role description as well that I missed?