• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Vote: Stantastic

Feels like the best person to go for right now. He voted against Zeke though, but it was quite early and there's really nothing else redeeming him right now. He was an early scum read and I think I'll keep with my gut on this one.
If you will look at my huge post I did earlier, he voted for Zeke when Oreo and Chuggs were tied at 3, so i suspect that maybe he voted for Zeke picking someone who was suspicious to town to get votes off Oreo while not being obvious, and it just ended up backfiring because the train ended up growing too much on Zeke.

It's the only reason I can think of why they would end up losing their roleblocker over a goon.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Man yall really brought me this close to a turbo on an argument this flimsy without letting me say a word. jesus fucking christ.

SO it seems like the primary argument against me that actually pertains to my own actions is that i didnt talk to oreo at all?
Yeah, i didnt, i never had a reason to, he was an even smaller presence in the game than me.

good job.

Beyond that it seems like most things relate to my voting record as things went down during day ends to which i can enthusiastically say go fucking fuck yourselves as i am so fucking tired of this same shit being used against me in every single fucking game.
literally every one, im done arguing these points.
fuk u.
2420.jpg

And you've been trying to win sawneeks favor all game. You knew she was a town and probably a skilled player in these games. You wanted to stay on her good side so she'd continue to confirm you. That's why you sacrificed Zeke, because she was already onto him and you wanted to get ahead of it to cement your place as her confirmed town read
if i was acting overly chummy with sneeks then its probably because sawneek is my friend. if i was overly agreeing with her then its probably because she was bloody right and she had the logic and argumentation to prove it. like i just made a whole post yesterday extolling her skill at mafia.
"sacrificed zeke" jesus christ, scum me either voted him because i didnt think he would be lynched, or because he was a sacrifice, make up your bloody minds.
Vote: Stantastic
Compelling evidence, actually... How could you wear Pearl's fake face and do this?
show me a single thing here that actually fits the definition of evidence, seriously.
Stan does fit my theory that no one on scum team was around when Oreo made his onion claim. Stan went to sleep.
*screams internally, externally, metaphysically, and interdimesionally*

Now if you all would like me to actually be usefull. Mass bloody claim already and for fucks sake dont lynch me until before that.
Im Ronaldo Fryman.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
like i know some of you are newer here and its not quite fair for me to blow up at yall about the timezone thing but iv been like 300% with this bullshit since 10 games ago.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
What do you think about Neon atm?
Keep in mind Oreo linked nin to WSD, WSD wasn't active he might have told them to sacrifice him if push come to shove to survive.

Which made Dubs claimed of lunching WSD not that good.
Currently? I feel the same about him as I did the end of the last day. He hasn't done anything that seems too suspicious to me, though I worried he was trying to pocket Ket and I by doing that big ole positive town read on me then voting for my main suspect at the time (Z-Beat) and the cop check on her.

I liked his most recent reads list enough as his reasoning makes sense. However I'm not willing to completely say he's town.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Currently? I feel the same about him as I did the end of the last day. He hasn't done anything that seems too suspicious to me, though I worried he was trying to pocket Ket and I by doing that big ole positive town read on me then voting for my main suspect at the time (Z-Beat) and the cop check on her.

I liked his most recent reads list enough as his reasoning makes sense. However I'm not willing to completely say he's town.

Fair enough. This is mafia after all.

And for the record, that post onyou was mostly Reki's request base on my town-null-town reads on you caused by noticing that your voting mimicked Chuggs a couple days ago.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Fair enough. This is mafia after all.

And for the record, that post onyou was mostly Reki's request base on my town-null-town reads on you caused by noticing that your voting mimicked Chuggs a couple days ago.
Yeah I'm aware you were responding to Reki, and I can see why you'd be suspicious of me and Chuggs voting the same (honestly I found it weird when you pointed it out), it still just made me a little paranoid when I saw it. XD

But again that's natural.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man yall really brought me this close to a turbo on an argument this flimsy without letting me say a word. jesus fucking christ.

SO it seems like the primary argument against me that actually pertains to my own actions is that i didnt talk to oreo at all?
Yeah, i didnt, i never had a reason to, he was an even smaller presence in the game than me.

good job.

Beyond that it seems like most things relate to my voting record as things went down during day ends to which i can enthusiastically say go fucking fuck yourselves as i am so fucking tired of this same shit being used against me in every single fucking game.
literally every one, im done arguing these points.
fuk u.
2420.jpg

if i was acting overly chummy with sneeks then its probably because sawneek is my friend. if i was overly agreeing with her then its probably because she was bloody right and she had the logic and argumentation to prove it. like i just made a whole post yesterday extolling her skill at mafia.
"sacrificed zeke" jesus christ, scum me either voted him because i didnt think he would be lynched, or because he was a sacrifice, make up your bloody minds.

show me a single thing here that actually fits the definition of evidence, seriously.

*screams internally, externally, metaphysically, and interdimesionally*

Now if you all would like me to actually be usefull. Mass bloody claim already and for fucks sake dont lynch me until before that.
Im Ronaldo Fryman.

I don't think oreo has been that small of a presence, but that's a curious way to claim and ask for a mass claim. What's your role?

Oct 25, 2017
I've said this before, but Stan coming in here angry at being turbo'd just kind of seals it. The game I played right before this had me scum reading a town Stan for days before the game ended. I see very little differences between this game and last in terms of how he's acting. I'm not really interested in making that mistake again.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Stan is always angry when he eventually gets scum read for not being around during EoD. Could well be scum, not gonna argue he isn't, but this ain't exactly out of the ordinary for him.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty free for most of tomorrow so I'm going to reread some of the people I'm less sure on to try to narrow it down. There's only like one or two scum left. Let's not mess this up right at the end.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think oreo has been that small of a presence, but that's a curious way to claim and ask for a mass claim. What's your role?
maybe once everybody has claimed you'll find out, i dont want to give the game away to soon.

I've said this before, but Stan coming in here angry at being turbo'd just kind of seals it. The game I played right before this had me scum reading a town Stan for days before the game ended. I see very little differences between this game and last in terms of how he's acting. I'm not really interested in making that mistake again.
Stan is always angry when he eventually gets scum read for not being around during EoD. Could well be scum, not gonna argue he isn't, but this ain't exactly out of the ordinary for him.
i was going to respond to these with a gif of that "urge to kill..fading" moment from the simpsons but apparently thats the one moment in the entirety o that show that isnt already in gif form, so just imagine it i guess.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
oh i should put it out there that im like 70% sure this should help find the last scum (assuming there is in fact 1 left, but i feel like thats a pretty safe bet rn), or at least considerably hone down the options.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
To be honest, I'm not sure what we lose from a mass claim here. We know what's here already and it'll give us something to work off of for everyone. Maybe we get lucky and two claim the same roll.

Having said that maybe Stan is the neutral and he's looking for someone specific for his win condition.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Tbh, I actually used my power on Stan, and him being Ronaldo doesn't add up. Unless someone else's power messed with mine.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
oh i should put it out there that im like 70% sure this should help find the last scum (assuming there is in fact 1 left, but i feel like thats a pretty safe bet rn), or at least considerably hone down the options.

It should, but that's why I'm asking you to reveal yours. I already have a good idea of something from everyone, but I'd like the other half too. And I will claim as well, just need to double check some stuff first

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Well if yall are gonna be such sticks in the mud can i at least get a flavour role name out of everyone? i can work with that at least.
My power tells me if someone is gem, part gem, fusion or human. I used it on Stan and it gave me not human.
Unless someone else interfered with it.
...we have remarkably similar powers, not conflicting, but real similar.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Why did it cut off?

Anyways. The point I was trying to make is that you first told us that your power could have 4 results and then you corrected that to two?

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Wait so you thought he was town because he's human, but you said he's non-human
Ugh eff me. I didn't get enough sleep at night.

Whatever, here goes: I'm a doctor role. I can shield only gem, part gem or fusion at night. I put it on Stan and no one was dead that night. With Reki being a blocker and protection. I'm not sure if I protected Stan or it was Reki's power.

That's why I was asking exo if he get blocked.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
yeah i'll throw this out at least, given what she has said about her role in regards to my power, im fairly certain her Majesty is telling the truth about all of this.

sounds just like it wasnt her that stopped the NK whatever night she protected me.