• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Yeah... while I could Onion being a neutral party because Onion basically does what Onion wants, I don't really see him as a body guard.

Zeke's fake claim was that Onion was a roleblocker that speaks gibberish to confuse people and that sounds a bit more believable despite being fake than this???

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The reason I propped up a part of the flavor talk was because I was hoping someone would drop something that'd clue me into what roles people could have, based on flavor. Something to help me understand what role Steven could have

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
If he really is scum what would be the odds of both eh and Zeke claiming the same character right before getting eliminated?
I'd assume that most scum teams would plan ahead to claim their fake flavors ahead of time (I saw that somewhat happening in the scumchat for LB3) but there might be a chance he messed up and forgot about that when making his claim???

At the same time if he is scum I'm sure he would have talked ahead of time with his scumbuddies.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Even then the fact that if he is scum he would have surely talked that with his fellow mafiosos gives me doubt.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
The reason I propped up a part of the flavor talk was because I was hoping someone would drop something that'd clue me into what roles people could have, based on flavor. Something to help me understand what role Steven could have
The funny thing about that is that most of us have been speculating that Steven would be the protection role, so him having a protector that is onion doesn't really make sense even within context of the show.
Even then the fact that if he is scum he would have surely talked that with his fellow mafiosos gives me doubt.
There is also the possibility that he had to make this up on the fly because his scum buddy(ies) (if there is only one or two more scum) can't be on right now.

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 5 VOTES ====
Day Start

oreomunsta (5 votes)
KetKat - #2,245
Z-Beat - #2,248
NeonBorealis - #2,252
lokiduck - #2,254
TheChuggernaut - #2,256

NeonBorealis (3 votes)
exodus - #2,199
Stantastic - #2,205
Queen Kong - #2,223

Z-Beat (2 votes)
Queen Kong - #2,001 #2,223
B-Dubs - #2,051
NeonBorealis - #2,113 #2,225
oreomunsta - #2,118

Queen Kong (0 votes)
Z-Beat - #2,030 #2,248
Stantastic - #2,168 #2,205

B-Dubs (0 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #2,112 #2,256

Not voting: Reki

Post Counts:
Z-Beat: 69 lokiduck: 64 Queen Kong: 45 NeonBorealis: 29 KetKat: 25 oreomunsta: 20 B-Dubs: 16 TheChuggernaut: 15 Stantastic: 13 exodus: 11 Reki: 9

Current Countdown:
1azune1ri0

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Welp, only a few minutes left. Gonna protect myself what little I can lol. Sorry Neon

Vote: NeonBorealis

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. Again I'd think that'd be Pearl. She sang a whole song about it

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry everyone, I've had a weird day and couldn't properly commit. Just logged in to vote.

VOTE:oreomunsta

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 5 VOTES ==== - final votes
Day Start - Day End

oreomunsta (5 votes)
KetKat - #2,245
Z-Beat - #2,248
NeonBorealis - #2,252
lokiduck - #2,254
TheChuggernaut - #2,256

NeonBorealis (4 votes)
exodus - #2,199
Stantastic - #2,205
Queen Kong - #2,223
oreomunsta - #2,308

Z-Beat (1 votes)
Queen Kong - #2,001 #2,223
B-Dubs - #2,051
NeonBorealis - #2,113 #2,225
oreomunsta - #2,118 #2,308

Queen Kong (0 votes)
Z-Beat - #2,030 #2,248
Stantastic - #2,168 #2,205

B-Dubs (0 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #2,112 #2,256

Not voting: Reki

Post Counts:
Z-Beat: 73 lokiduck: 69 Queen Kong: 45 NeonBorealis: 29 KetKat: 25 oreomunsta: 22 B-Dubs: 16 TheChuggernaut: 15 Stantastic: 13 exodus: 11 Reki: 9

Current Countdown:
1azune1ri0

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
1c4.gif

Sometimes Lion dreamed of things he hadn't even seen. He could just feel them. Somehow, Lion knew.

oreomunsta has died!

Welcome to Beach City! This is Steven Universe mafia and you are aligned with mafia.

You are Holly Blue Agate, a gem goon. You don't have any special powers, but you can still serve your function.

You may execute the factional kill command with the command KILL: [playername] in the scum thread on Outer Mafia, where you will also find your teammates.

The game thread is here. You win when the Mafia controls a majority of the votes at day start.

Good luck!

NIGHT 5 BEGINS

Night 5 ends:
uktsk5o79q

Night actions are due two hours before day start.

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Lion didn't only hold their things. He held their successes, their failures. Their struggles. Their memories.

Reki has died!

Welcome to Beach City! This is Steven Universe mafia and you are aligned with town.

You are Lapis Lazuli, a gem Jailer. You proved with Jasper that you have the determination to stop other gems from causing too much havoc. Can you protect Beach City again?

Twice per game, you may PM me HOLD: [playername] and you will both roleblock and protect that player. Holding someone in a forced fusion is hard, though, so you don't get a night chat as a jailer. Sorry.

The game thread is here. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Dr. Monkey.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

Good luck!

DAY 6 BEGINS

Day 6 ends:
fbd1nbhrxk

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_inline_oawg3rQMYA1qdo426_400.gif

The idea is that lying takes effort and because flavor is role-based in this game it's harder to maintain, especially without a working knowledge of the source material, and you're more prone to slip up and contradict something in the game, even with supplied roles

RIP Reki, you did good

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Actually wouldn't have guessed that Reki was Lapis. Queen Kong I get why you thought Lapis was a neutral but why did you want them dead?

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Well that probably explains how I survived night 2.

Nice job on nabbing oreo.

Sorry for the accusation Neon. :P

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Stantastic, Queen Kong, and B-Dubs were all on alternative lynches to oreo. I really don't expect to see a bus this late, so I'm going to go ahead and say scum is one of those 3.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Well that probably explains how I survived night 2.

Nice job on nabbing oreo.

Sorry for the accusation Neon. :P

Don't worry about it.

Now, out of the three you proposed, I'd like to see more information on both Stan and QK. At least with B, we know of his power, and while QK has given us vague clues about her role I think we do need more info on them.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
B looks cleaner than Stan and QK, looking at their post history. B was down with lynching oreo over nin, so he has that going for him.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Don't worry about it.

Now, out of the three you proposed, I'd like to see more information on both Stan and QK. At least with B, we know of his power, and while QK has given us vague clues about her role I think we do need more info on them.
Yeah. By this point I'm comfortable assuming we have one scum left so, *shrug*

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. By this point I'm comfortable assuming we have one scum left so, *shrug*

I wouldn't count on that for sure, especially if there's no neutral.

@Z-

Okay, so estimate a scum team of 5 or so. Based on what you know of SU, what's a list of possible villains, and what powers could they possibly do?

I wonder if this could give us an idea of what we might be up against. I don't think people claiming flavors is useful, since people can always lie about them, but maybe estimating roles can give some insight into the role madness

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Alright. Here's what these 3 have going for them:

Stantastic - voted to lynch EzekalRAGE. Voted very early though, so might not have intended it to come down to a lynch since oreo was under heavy fire.

Queen Kong - Suggests that Reki investigates malus

B. Dubs - says they would prefer to vote oreo or WSD over nin. However, he never actually puts a vote down.

Well, if we're stuck between Nin and Oreo I'd go with Oreo.

If I could choose I'd go with WSD. D3 and not even 30 posts. I look them over and I think there isn't a ton there, it feels like white noise.

Nothing completely damning against any of them. But it is worth nothing that neither QK or Dubs have voted to lynch a scum.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
That was a good lynch! I'm guessing there's only 1 left? At most 2.

New Idea: Mass flavour claim. Most suspicious players go first to avoid them making it up after town claimed "good" roles?

(I wrote this before the night was over.)

The votes were:
oreomunsta (5 votes)
KetKat - #2,245
Z-Beat - #2,248
NeonBorealis - #2,252
lokiduck - #2,254
TheChuggernaut - #2,256

Ketkat was the first to go for oreo and then Z. I don't think they'd sell their scummates like this.

Oreo turned up at the end. His scummate must have alerted him. He claimed to be Onion, I think his last scummate might have given him idea, although as we knew it Onion already appeared and got killed. The power was rather random too. My theory: either it was Oreo who made it up on the fly, or his last scummate and he didn't understand the characters. (We can rule out Ketkat and Z-beat now since they know the show.)

The last to show up was Chugg and Reki a little later. Reki also was the last one to vote for oreo.

Oreo said something about protecting Exo on his previous night. Which doesn't make sense to me because as far as we know, Exo's power is depleted and he is still suspected by some folks, which made his kill a waste.

Keep in mind that:
Neon once made a statement that showed he remember oreo's schedule. He might have been the one who alerted Oreo once the heat was on Oreo:
Hmm... Strange... Oreo usually posts around this time without fail.

And this was oreo's almost last post:
Welp, only a few minutes left. Gonna protect myself what little I can lol. Sorry Neon
Vote: NeonBorealis

Although this was Neon's previous read.
My lean scum list was oreo, Z-Dubs and QK.

Reki wanted to vote for Exo to remove all doubts. Reki is also not familiar with the show but he's killed so...
Chugg was also unfamiliar with the show, but he assisted in lunching oreo and he voted for oreo lynch a while back too.

Therefore, my guess atm:
Town:
Exo: I believe his story.
Loki: Helped with investigation.
Stan:
Ketkat: I think the fact that she voted for oreo really saved her in my eyes.

Null:
Chugg: Town > null, lean town. Only because he showed up just moment before oreo lunch.
Z-Beat: Scum > null lean scum. If he was a scum he really did a lot to sacrifice oreo. His posts were all over the place at EoD though it looked like he was trying to figure out who has saw's final toy. He also made some weird guesses about Pearl up here.
Neon: Town > null.

Scum:
B-Dubs: Null > lean scum! I ran out of people on my list to suspect. It didn't help that Oreo leaned town on him frequently and oreo started meatwad's suspicion train only for Dubs to executed it. He didn't post much, I think it's because he didn't wanna put out anything discriminating.

My previous guess.
Town:
Exo: was constantly targeted.
Reki: I'm glad the power can be used during the day. I was fearing the worst for Reki if it took a night to use... (Although I think someone would protect him anyway if that was the case?)
Loki: No changes here.
Chugg: No changes.
Neon: No changes.
Stan: No changes.
Ketkat: Null > Town atm. She contributed to scum hunting but aside from her big list, she hasn't been making any definite statements to defend anyone as far as I know. She might be saving herself for the accusations later, so it doesn't look inconsistent.

Null:
Dubs: Lean town atm. He was targeted quite a bit since he displayed his power. I try not to second guess this too much unless scums are masterminds.
oreo: Lean town. There are too many townie guesses for me right now, I think I'd put him in the 60% town rather than 70-80% being town. Wild guess: being scum makes him very nervous and he didn't post a lot because he's afraid we'd find out.

Scum:
Z-Beat.

@Chugg how do you feel about Z? You didn't agree with not lunching him.

PS.
We also found out why Saw was killed:
I think Stan's on the money with his idea, too. Every game I've been on with Sawn, she is a huge driving force for whichever side she's on. We lost a strong player with that NK, so I'd say Queen's assessment that scum made a mistake is pretty off

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Either that or someone found Saw's breadcrumbs. She was the one who brought up the idea of a cop and was the most active in refuting the idea that the item dropped was scum even though I only suggested that the lightning rod was weird and not that it was an item

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Right so now that I've caught up let me talk about what I was doing during the night which was looking back at day 2.

Out of the days we have had, the most confusing one ended up being Day 2 and part of that we now realize is because two of the main trains were scum based. For that reason I decided to look at the three main trains that were around at the end of the day (oreo, Chuggs, and Zeke) to see if it can tell us anything.

Confirmed townies will have a T next to them and confirmed scum an S BTW

-Neon put the first vote on Chuggs. C=1
-nin(T) on Chuggs C=2
-Zeke (S) on Chuggs C=3
-Saw(T) on oreo (S) C=3 O=1
-exo votes Zeke(S) but misspells his name C=3,O=1
-loki on oreo(S) C=3, O=2
-Chuggs on oreo(S) C=3, O=3
-Stan on Zeke(S) C=3, O=3, Z=1
-Reki(T) on Zeke(S) C=3, O=3, Z=2
-Ket on oreo(S) C=3, O=4, Z=2
-Neon on oreo(S) C=2, O=5, Z=2
-nin(T) votes on other players C=1, O=5 Z=2
-Exo's vote on Zeke(S) registers C=1, O=5, Z=3
-Z-Beat on Chuggs C=2, O=5, Z=3
-WSD(S) on oreo(s) C=2, O=6, Z=3
-nin(T) on Chuggs C=3, O=6. Z=3
-Saw(T) on Zeke(S) C=3, O=5, Z=4
-WSD(S) on Chuggs C=4, O=4, Z=4
-Chuggs on Zeke(S) C=4. O=3, Z=5
-Ket on Zeke(S) C=4, O=2, Z=6

Zeke (S) is eliminated!

I'll give my analysis of this data soon.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
The first thing I can say about this data is that based on it, it is hard for me to believe the Chuggs is scum at this point. He was the train lead out of the three until oreo's picked up steam, and then when Chugg's train started gaining again, Saw's vote on Zeke is what got the ball rolling there allowing for Zeke to get voted out. The only reason I could see him being scum at this point is if he's a goon and scum was okay with sacrificing him, but in that case why didn't they just let oreo go since he was one.

An interesting point is when Exo's vote finally counted for Zeke because that put Zeke to 3, but at that point Chuggs was at 1 due to Zeke being the only one there. However it was Z-Beat, nin, and WSD voting Chuggs that caused him to nearly get lunched. Out of the three, we know nin is town but WSD was scum so this push on Chuggs makes sense if Chuggs is town as it was probably scum's attempt to save oreo without giving attention to Zeke. As for Z-Beat, he voted Chuggs because he thought he was scum trying to vote out town supposedly, and I'm willing to believe that but there is always a chance he was also scum trying to save a buddy.

After yesterday, Z helping me with tearing Oreo's fake claim apart made me feel a lot better about him and his Greg claim, but I'm not going to give him a pass just yet.

Now, the main question here is... where in all of these votes is the remaining Scum? We know where Zeke and WSD were, but where else could Scum be if they are on these trains unless they were hiding on other ones. The only ones not voting on these three trains were QK who was on Ket, and B-Dubs who was on Sawneeks (T), and oreo(S) who was the only one that did not vote. So it might be good to look more into QK and B-Dubs as well.

Now as we all know, busing among scum is extremely common in these games and it explains why WSD was on oreo until he switched to Chuggs. However out of the two trains that have revealed to be scum... why vote to sacrifice Zeke over oreo? Zeke was a roleblocker which is an extremely useful role in a role madness game while oreo was just a goon. The only reason I could see why they'd pick Zeke over oreo is because people were too suspicious of him, but the reason I think Zeke was voted out over oreo is because it ended up being a town push that got him since Sawneeks (T), Chuggs (Who I argue is probably town),and Ket (who has gotten a green check from Neon supposedly but mainly she lead the train on oreo).

For that reason I think that if scum is on Zeke's train it's going to be earlier in the train when Zeke wasn't getting traction, because they thought no one would vote there so it would be safer, though that doesn't explain why they just didn't vote Chuggs unless they were worried it'd make them look too suspicious. Out of the earlier voters on Zeke (Stan, Reki (T), and Exo) the most suspicious to me is Stan between him and exo.

When he voted, oreo and Chuggs were tied at 3, and exo's vote hadn't registered because he misspelled his name. It's very possible he wanted to take the heat off oreo without being obvious, so he voted for Zeke, someone who was being suspicious. I'm not entirely sure why he wouldn't vote elsewhere but still it's what ended up happening. Mind you it wouldn't be such a bad idea to investigate exodus as well, but I'm def more interested in Stan right now.

For this reason, the people I want to investigate most today is Stan, but I'm wanting to look into the others I mentioned as well.

Anyways if you have any opinions on my theories or analysis please share. c:

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Actually wouldn't have guessed that Reki was Lapis. Queen Kong I get why you thought Lapis was a neutral but why did you want them dead?
I thought since she might be neutral we could kill her for sure. It would depend on who it turned out to be of course since I didn't think Reki was scum.

Nothing completely damning against any of them. But it is worth nothing that neither QK or Dubs have voted to lynch a scum.
I voted for malus though?

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I'm going to have to think over what happened yesterday a little bit, and I probably won't be able until I get home from work so be patient with me please. c: