• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
I don't buy that Sawneeks sent the cop check to Neon.

There's too much theorycrafting going around trying to explain it. Something just seems off.

Vote: NeonBorealis

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I don't feel too good about lunching Z-Beat now... Geez.

If Z turned out to be town, I'll need to look back at all accusers.
I think that post from Oreo was the driving force for me to vote on Z.

I don't feel good about Neon either. But from what is going on, Neon didn't seem to feel too bad about throwing Z under the bus.
What post on oreo?

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Checking in one last time before i surrender to unconciousnesss sweet embrace, and i think i may actually throw my hat in this ring.

vote: NeonBorealis

Im also...unconvinced buy the given situation/explanation, and this seems like a far more fruitful way to shake up what has been an awfully relaxed day lunch wise.

Actually peace out now for real.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
I might not know that much about SU then. Crafting and bread... I can only think of Rarity from MLP.

Z if you were town, who did you think put the suspicion on you?
Loki are you going to vote?

What would be the chance of Ketkat and Neon on the same team? I don't think their play mixed well so far.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I might not know that much about SU then. Crafting and bread... I can only think of Rarity from MLP.

What would be the chance of Ketkat and Neon on the same team? I don't think their play mixed well so far.
As I said last night, I was planning on Z-Beat, but I do not want to cause a turbo. Along with this, the train on Z-Beat has been a bit weird. :/

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Not fully sure

I thought about this too. Low. If Neon flipped scum, Ketkat would be at risk, and if Ketkat flipped scum, the game would be over

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
B-Dubs theres also something that's been bugging me. If you do in fact have another shot, that gets more and more lethal and likely to end the game as time progresses and the margin for error thins

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Not fully sure

I thought about this too. Low. If Neon flipped scum, Ketkat would be at risk, and if Ketkat flipped scum, the game would be over
Yeah... There is a huge possibility that Neon is scum a green checked Ket for town points, hoping that if it didn't work suspicion would at least be thrown on her instead of the other scum.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
JBkE.gif

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I think I'm going to look back over Neon, his summary events a while back is what made me want to town lean on him, but I've been feeling weird about him since he voted for Z-Beat after giving me a big ole town read. While I appreciate it, it also makes me feel suspicious of him for possibly trying to pocket me, plus this claiming a green check thing on Ket is a bit weird even if I can sort of see why he decided to mention it then.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Z beat could have been frustratingly trying to find out town powers and where all items were though.

As Stan put it, scums are probably feeling defeated.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Z beat could have been frustratingly trying to find out town powers and where all items were though.

As Stan put it, scums are probably feeling defeated.
Yeah plus there is the possibility that Z-Beat made that breadcrumb exactly for this situation so he could fake claim if the heat got put on him too much. Either way I need to look in him Neon and him (again =-=) probably.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah plus there is the possibility that Z-Beat made that breadcrumb exactly for this situation so he could fake claim if the heat got put on him too much. Either way I need to look in him Neon and him (again =-=) probably.
Time runs short but I'm considering jumping over to oreo. It was between him kong and neon by this point

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Can at get your reads right now?

I remember you did a read before, I don't think I have the energy to find it now. Could you link it here too so we can compare?
Null read on stan

Lean scum on you, b-dubs and neon

Scum on oreo

Town on reki Loki ketkat and exo

I obviously don't think all 4 if you are scum but that's my current pool of options. I think there are 2 scum and a neutral remaining and I think either scum wants the neutral dead or neon was right and theres a godfather based on the number of investigation roles with no current known counter. Also b-dubs role seems unrestricted and it's throwing me off so I need more on that

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
These votes on Neon feel weird as well if I'm being honest. We're really going to flip someone because Sawneeks gave them a power and we just aren't sure why? It's definitely possible that it wasn't handed out, or that scum just chose a random town to greencheck, but I really can't wrap my head around flipping someone on the idea that they're lying about receiving that item when no one else claimed to have received it. That feels off to me

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
These votes on Neon feel weird as well if I'm being honest. We're really going to flip someone because Sawneeks gave them a power and we just aren't sure why? It's definitely possible that it wasn't handed out, or that scum just chose a random town to greencheck, but I really can't wrap my head around flipping someone on the idea that they're lying about receiving that item when no one else claimed to have received it. That feels off to me
Yeah... again part of why I wanted to investigate Neon (so far I'm noticing him focusing on Chuggs a lot). It felt weird with the votes on Z-Beat (even if I'm still suspicious of him even with his flavor claim), but the sudden push against Neon is weird too. :/

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Null read on stan

Lean scum on you, b-dubs and neon

Scum on oreo

Town on reki Loki ketkat and exo

I obviously don't think all 4 if you are scum but that's my current pool of options. I think there are 2 scum and a neutral remaining and I think either scum wants the neutral dead or neon was right and theres a godfather based on the number of investigation roles with no current known counter. Also b-dubs role seems unrestricted and it's throwing me off so I need more on that
Okay that's helpful. Part of the reason we didn't trust you was because you made a lot of statement such as "I think something is wrong" without making a case for it. And you had a lot of posts that seemed to be adding to your activity without much meaning.

I'll need to sleep now though...
I'll leave my vote as it is.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
It was because he was pushing for Chugg at the very beginning, and then he was on meat who turned out to be town for me. He made good reasoning though but he's an experienced player.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The more I look at all the people up for contention right now, the more I don't like any of them being up there in votes. I'm more interested in seeing this flip especially after oreo's weirdness in previous days and the not so great vote today on Z-beat :

Vote: oreomunsta