• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Okay going back, I'm the only one who posted enough gifs to fit the restriction (lol) so it might've gotten put on one of the 3 town who died between N1 and EoD 2

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Honestly. Dunmo. I do 't really know you guys well enough to know how you generally play.

Perhaps it was because she read through my (imo)exhausting rerads of the thread and my wsd suspicion.

Or maybe she caught my previous breadcrumbs.

What mpre can I tell you Z? The only interaction we had was her liking my marathonic reread of the thread on day 3.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I'll go back and check.

And fair enough. I didn't see that part or I forgot
Oh okay.

I'm currently looking into Sawneeks feelings on Exo Day 1. She did't talk much about him but she gave him a town pass after he role claimed because he seemed town to her. In that case it is a bit weird that she sent the rod to him, but maybe she didn't trust him fully (as she said earlier you shouldn't unless they are confirmed by a mod as town or flipped) and was willing to take a risk he'd die. I still think she did it to throw off scum because she knew every action would hit Exodus and prevent them from killing their original target.

Besides most towns have a doctor or some sort of protective role, It'd be safe to assume that this one does too and that as a result exo would be protected.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Oh okay.

I'm currently looking into Sawneeks feelings on Exo Day 1. She did't talk much about him but she gave him a town pass after he role claimed because he seemed town to her. In that case it is a bit weird that she sent the rod to him, but maybe she didn't trust him fully (as she said earlier you shouldn't unless they are confirmed by a mod as town or flipped) and was willing to take a risk he'd die. I still think she did it to throw off scum because she knew every action would hit Exodus and prevent them from killing their original target.

Besides most towns have a doctor or some sort of protective role, It'd be safe to assume that this one does too and that as a result exo would be protected.

Building from this, if Saw gave the LR to exo on night one counting on the pressence of a protective role, maybe she was trying to force a cope check on exo and to judge the reactions of the players come the following day.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Neeks said it went out, right?
I don't think Meeks mentioned her role unless I missed something. Exo said it went out N2, and I said that was dumb because itd just go straight to him due to the lightning rod and she'd know it.
Oh okay.

Then why not aim for nin? She scumread him and best case scenario the scum kill got redirected TO a scum.

And just because we might have a protective role didn't guarantee they'd use it THAT night. Had they not, exo would be dead, unless he had the vest already

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Building from this, if Saw gave the LR to exo on night one counting on the pressence of a protective role, maybe she was trying to force a cope check on exo and to judge the reactions of the players come the following day.
And if the protective role hadn't been used, that check would've been for nothing. Also this doesn't work because she didn't send out the cop check until N3...to you

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm really lost on all of this Sawneeks talk if I'm being honest, what exactly are we trying to figure out here? Are we trying to see if someone received the vest or the memory? I'm not sure I see how helpful it is to look for those right now if I'm being honest

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Lol forgot to add a question mark to the end of my assumption that most towns have a protective role. It seems like they would, but I wouldn't know so I was going to as
I don't think Meeks mentioned her role unless I missed something. Exo said it went out N2, and I said that was dumb because itd just go straight to him due to the lightning rod and she'd know it.

Then why not aim for nin? She scumread him and best case scenario the scum kill got redirected TO a scum.

And just because we might have a protective role didn't guarantee they'd use it THAT night. Had they not, exo would be dead, unless he had the vest already
True on both accounts but of exo's rod claim is real (which it seems to be at this point considering he mentioned it before Neeks flipped) then it happened.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I'm really lost on all of this Sawneeks talk if I'm being honest, what exactly are we trying to figure out here? Are we trying to see if someone received the vest or the memory? I'm not sure I see how helpful it is to look for those right now if I'm being honest
I guess some of us are still trying to figure out what other gifts Neeks could have sent out??? Z-Beat was the one that started this topic up again I think.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Shit don't add up

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
welp im off to sleep now.

im fine with a Z-beat lunch, but it hardly needs my vote rn, and i think it would put it one away from turbo and yall aint done talking about the Sneeks stuff still.

i guess im going to throw my vote here
vote: Queen Kong
the strange af vibes i was getting haven't quite gone away and i didn't really manage to look to close into it to come to any strong conclusion.
But really im just interested in seeing if this make anything..happen?
the Z-Beat train is running so smoothly i cant help but wonder if its too smooth y'know.

peace out friendos.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Think about it: how could sawneeks bank on a protective role resulting in a no kill when we only know theres one because there was a no kill?

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Think about it: how could sawneeks bank on a protective role resulting in a no kill when we only know theres one because there was a no kill?
As I said earlier, maybe she wasn't banking on the protective role. Her intention was probably to throw off Scum's plans by having their NK be redirected to exodus. If he lived then good, if not oh well but at least whoever they wanted to kill lived.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
As I said earlier, maybe she wasn't banking on the protective role. Her intention was probably to throw off Scum's plans by having their NK be redirected to exodus. If he lived then good, if not oh well but at least whoever they wanted to kill lived.
But she had a high scum read on nin. Why would you pick a town read as your potential meat shield over a scum read?

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Maybe she wanted to kill Exodus, but no one else has claimed that they received a cop check and I really doubt someone would hold onto handing out that kind of power past Day 3. It's just too risky when it can at least green check someone.

More importantly, you're 2 votes away from a turbo Z-beat. What do you think about the votes on you so far?

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Why are you questioning Neeks who's murdered and was town? I'm sure she had her reasons?
I'm questioning the processes people are putting forward to rationalize something that otherwise doesn't make sense. I think theres a plan to redirect in there because there's something to find

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe she wanted to kill Exodus, but no one else has claimed that they received a cop check and I really doubt someone would hold onto handing out that kind of power past Day 3. It's just too risky when it can at least green check someone.

More importantly, you're 2 votes away from a turbo Z-beat. What do you think about the votes on you so far?
Kay, Neon did. He checked you!!

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
I'm questioning the processes people are putting forward to rationalize something that otherwise doesn't make sense. I think theres a plan to redirect in there because there's something to find
If Exo was scum she'd at least prevent a scum kill because they'd know he'd get murdered and change their plan.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

I get some of the reasonings but I don't like Oregon's because a scum used that exact same sentence to join a train in GTA mafia before

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oreo's* not Oregon

I don't trust Oregon either. Theyve wanted me dead for years for getting my wagon across the Oregon Trail

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
nin probably would have told us if his redirect had been used up the first night when he roleclaimed. I believe when he did he mentioned it hadn't been used yet. Let me go check.

He 'could' have been lying. If I had a redirect I wouldn't admit to it being used up if it didn't help my case, since it acts as a nice deterrent for a night kill.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
I meant that no one had counterclaimed Neon's, so I think it's safe to say that he got that. This whole situation is full of so much speculation about what Sawneeks would do with a unique power it's hard to really say anything one way or the other for me
I don't know about it being a safe assumption they are telling the truth. They never claimed until we started talking about it.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
I meant that no one had counterclaimed Neon's, so I think it's safe to say that he got that. This whole situation is full of so much speculation about what Sawneeks would do with a unique power it's hard to really say anything one way or the other for me
So all popular items are accounted for then.
Neeks probably guessed there was a protector in the game and no matter what Exo would have been safe.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I get some of the reasonings but I don't like Oregon's because a scum used that exact same sentence to join a train in GTA mafia before

Huh.

I'm going to put my vote up now, so that I don't miss EoD without a vote down for a third time in a row o_o

I'm okay with a Z-Beat lynch today, since my biggest scum leans are now gone

Vote: Z-Beat

That's oreo's vote on you, and if I'm being honest that really isn't a great one. Oreo is voting for you because he doesn't have any strong scum leans. I don't like this vote

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Vote: NeonBorelis

I'm not buying it.

I'm not terribly comfortable with the overwhelming support against Z-Beat right now. I'm not totally against a Z-Beat lynch, but people are buying this Neon thing way too easily.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Huh.

That's oreo's vote on you, and if I'm being honest that really isn't a great one. Oreo is voting for you because he doesn't have any strong scum leans. I don't like this vote
Yeah out of all the votes currently on Z-beat, it is definitely the most weird one as his reasoning was pretty bad. :/ Mind you I was already scum reading him, but this does not help his case.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vote: NeonBorelis

I'm not buying it.

I'm not terribly comfortable with the overwhelming support against Z-Beat right now. I'm not totally against a Z-Beat lynch, but people are buying this Neon thing way too easily.

You spelled Neon's name wrong by the way so that hasn't counted yet. You don't buy that Neon received the cop check at all from Sawneeks? Or do you not buy that he used it on me for a green check?

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
I don't feel too good about lunching Z-Beat now... Geez.

If Z turned out to be town, I'll need to look back at all accusers.
I think that post from Oreo was the driving force for me to vote on Z.

I don't feel good about Neon either. But from what is going on, Neon didn't seem to feel too bad about throwing Z under the bus.