• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
iirc I threw it out there that someone that close to death would have 0 reason to lie because the odds of it being any help are effectively nothing. I don't think anyone bothered to reply but I can go back and check
From the looks of things only nin responded to your comment about him not lying, so I guess you are right there. Still why didn't you discuss things with Queen Kong more about the potential scum flavors? After that you focused on whether exodus was lying about the lightning rod because of nin's claim.

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure I buy that QK is scum just yet. This feels like more flavor stuff.

vote: z-beat

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
From the looks of things only nin responded to your comment about him not lying, so I guess you are right there. Still why didn't you discuss things with Queen Kong more about the potential scum flavors? After that you focused on whether exodus was lying about the lightning rod because of nin's claim.
Why would I have chosen kong to argue with? She wasn't nine's biggest critic nor did she leave a reason for nin on the same day. The only thing close to a reason that was left the entire game was nine's voting history. Besides, if I believe nin and exo doesn't and I doubt the validity of the lightning rod at the time, why wouldn't I take that route?

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Why would I have chosen kong to argue with? She wasn't nine's biggest critic nor did she leave a reason for nin on the same day. The only thing close to a reason that was left the entire game was nine's voting history. Besides, if I believe nin and exo doesn't and I doubt the validity of the lightning rod at the time, why wouldn't I take that route?
I'm asking partly because I'm trying to better understand your reasoning for voting Queen Kong today. Part of your argument is that you think Queen tricked you into not considering one of the scum flavors being Blue Diamond because she limited the options to early season villains.

While she wasn't the biggest critic of nin, by suggesting it's only early season villains, that means that Peridot would probably be a scum role, but you didn't think nin who was claiming to be Peridot was, so why didn't you argue further with Queen Kong about whether Peridot could be scum or not?

I'm not criticizing your choice to pursue exo's lightning rod claim, I'm just curious why you completely dropped that discussion with Queen Kong.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Part of your argument is that you think Queen tricked you into not considering one of the scum flavors being Blue Diamond because she limited the options to early season villains
No, she didn't. I said I thought that might have been part of a plan but that's not why I voted nin

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
While she wasn't the biggest critic of nin, by suggesting it's only early season villains, that means that Peridot would probably be a scum role, but you didn't think nin who was claiming to be Peridot was, so why didn't you argue further with Queen Kong about whether Peridot could be scum or not?
I said I didn't think peridot was scum in this game

She said she did because it's season 1 villains

I didn't think the scum team was limited to season 1 with a small theory back at the beginning of the game that exo could be topaz

That was a stalemate until malus flipped to prove me right that it goes beyond season 1

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Well. We did bandwagon on nin and it became even more fast after QK commented peridot.

Z-Beats. If QK is indeed mafia as you say, who do you think are the 1-2 remaining mafiosi?

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well. We did bandwagon on nin and it became even more fast after QK commented peridot.

Z-Beats. If QK is indeed mafia as you say, who do you think are the 1-2 remaining mafiosi?
Mmm I felt like reki or loki would be a good place for scum to be as a perfect cover but I'm tryna do that one at a time

B-Dubs the question was if your fusion works like exo's does

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
No, she didn't. I said I thought that might have been part of a plan but that's not why I voted nin
I want to apologize for my earlier questions. When I read your statement on Queen Kong earlier, I missed your explanation for why you voted nin then, and it wasn't until you explained later that I noticed it. So sorry for the confusion there. All I was saying in particular statement is that that part of your reason for voting for Queen is because you think she tried to trick you.
I said I didn't think peridot was scum in this game

She said she did because it's season 1 villains

I didn't think the scum team was limited to season 1 with a small theory back at the beginning of the game that exo could be topaz

That was a stalemate until malus flipped to prove me right that it goes beyond season 1
I get that you had two different opinions on that matter, I was just curious why you didn't debate it further or at least state that you disagreed with her before moving on. It just felt weird to me that you suddenly dropped the conversation.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, first; sorry malus. You always lunch the red check but replacing, reading hundreds of posts and being voted out on the same phase isn't really nice. Hope to eventually play with you again!

I'd been looking over the last pages, so apologies if I bring up some old stuff. #1569;
Ketkat: I still keep her here because I've heard stories of her being a really believable townie scum.

I missed this, could you share the post?

--

#398;
For the time being, lokiduck strikes me as town, as she is very active for a novice scum.

#1580;
Loki: So far, you classify as neutral to me.

#2031;
Lokiduck: So far has been a very active player and has been asking a lot of questionss. Leaning town.

Would you be as kind as to expand on this, Neon?

b-dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Mmm I felt like reki or loki would be a good place for scum to be as a perfect cover but I'm tryna do that one at a time

B-Dubs the question was if your fusion works like exo's does
I think I said this yesterday, but it does not. It's why I think he's still lying about how his power works.

Oct 25, 2017
At this moment, Reki and Exodus are basically confirmed town for me. I really don't think Exo was busing

I'm feeling pretty good about Stan, Loki, and Neon. They all seem to be trying to solve the game. I probably wouldn't vote here.

I'm starting to feel a bit worse about Queen Kong and Ketkat. Ketkat feels like she kind of melted away as we got later into the game, and I think a lot of the points brought up about QK are valid. I want to still say QK is just a confused new town, but she does seem to be laying it on a bit thick at times.

Anyway, my scum list hasn't changed at all. Oreo, Z-Beat, and B-Dubs. Oreo gets a bit of bonus points for linking Devious and nin a couple of days ago, but he didn't really follow through when the time came. Might of just been a townie who lost confidence in their read, but it also could of easily been busing, so I'm not removing him from this list. B-Dubs coming in here and giving Exodus some jabs is also giving me bad vibes. Scum Malus already tried that, friend. It didn't go his way.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Would you be as kind as to expand on this, Neon?

Naturally.

First, let me apologize for my lack of activity today. I'm exhausted as I stayed up late yesterday (playing Luigi's mansion in one sitting). I'll try to remain active the rest of the phase.

Back to the matter at hand. I don't really know what to think about Lokiduck. On the one hand, she has been an incredobly active player in this game starting each day with initiafive and asking questions. On the other hand I can't help but feel that that would be the perfect disguise for. La scum. The null dip was because I noticed that she and Chugg shaeed all votes with each other.

Of course, I've got nothing to back that up more than gut feeling. And so far, she has been a good pro town player, the rational part of me thinks she can't be scum. So for the time being she reads a stown for me.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At this moment, Reki and Exodus are basically confirmed town for me. I really don't think Exo was busing

I'm feeling pretty good about Stan, Loki, and Neon. They all seem to be trying to solve the game. I probably wouldn't vote here.

I'm starting to feel a bit worse about Queen Kong and Ketkat. Ketkat feels like she kind of melted away as we got later into the game, and I think a lot of the points brought up about QK are valid. I want to still say QK is just a confused new town, but she does seem to be laying it on a bit thick at times.

Anyway, my scum list hasn't changed at all. Oreo, Z-Beat, and B-Dubs. Oreo gets a bit of bonus points for linking Devious and nin a couple of days ago, but he didn't really follow through when the time came. Might of just been a townie who lost confidence in their read, but it also could of easily been busing, so I'm not removing him from this list. B-Dubs coming in here and giving Exodus some jabs is also giving me bad vibes. Scum Malus already tried that, friend. It didn't go his way.

What made you see those as jabs at Exodus and not on Reki? Personally, I have no idea why Malus came out and claimed that Exodus was scum like that. Their roles do seem to be counters to each other, so it felt to me that if anything fishy was going on there it was with Reki redchecking someone. Like, lots of people were suspicious of WSD as it was, and while it's possible that Malus could have brought it back, scum could have gone for a redcheck there, and it didn't even require a roleclaim with the way that Sawneeks power works

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Back to the matter at hand. I don't really know what to think about Lokiduck. On the one hand, she has been an incredobly active player in this game starting each day with initiafive and asking questions. On the other hand I can't help but feel that that would be the perfect disguise for. La scum. The null dip was because I noticed that she and Chugg shaeed all votes with each other.

Of course, I've got nothing to back that up more than gut feeling. And so far, she has been a good pro town player, the rational part of me thinks she can't be scum. So for the time being she reads a stown for me.

I can understand where you're coming from, since I'm in a similar position regarding her, but the contradiction here is that a player that's super active and constantly asks and answers a lot of stuff obviously creates a lot of connections and data to read through.

So what do you think of the actual content she has put out beyond "pro town"? Because a town read mainly based on quantity could be misread as dismissing the actual game-solving she has done.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
I can understand where you're coming from, since I'm in a similar position regarding her, but the contradiction here is that a player that's super active and constantly asks and answers a lot of stuff obviously creates a lot of connections and data to read through.

So what do you think of the actual content she has put out beyond "pro town"? Because a town read mainly based on quantity could be misread as dismissing the actual game-solving she has done.

I'm going to owe you that one for a coupke of hours because responding that in a thouhtful manner will require me to reread all 190+ of her posts and I kinda need a nap.

I'll do a redux about this tppic later tonight. Toodles everyone.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, I wasn't asking for a full re-read, sorry! And have a nice nap.

Anyways, what do you all think of the fact we have yet to see a claim about the cop check item? I'm a bit weirded out by it to be honest, since I expected at least a fake claim of that to deviate discussion from hitting them. Maybe Sawneeks didn't hand out that one?

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington

Anyways, what do you all think of the fact we have yet to see a claim about the cop check item? I'm a bit weirded out by it to be honest, since I expected at least a fake claim of that to deviate discussion from hitting them. Maybe Sawneeks didn't hand out that one?
I've been wondering about that too. Out of the gifts listed it seemed like one of the better ones to hand out.

As I was speculating earlier, there is a possibility of up to 5 that could have been given out since exo only got the gif bomb on night 2, and in theory he would have gotten both items unless Neeks gifts aren't affected by the rod. So far we know that the Lightning rod, lie detector, and one gif bomb were given out.

What night were you given the lie detector Reki?

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

If it wasn't superceded by the night kill, sawneeks had time to hand out 6, yeah?

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
What night were you given the lie detector Reki?

Night 3 I believe? The one in which she was killed.

As a side-note the phases have been getting a bit fuzzy for me. Like, it feels like we've been trapped in this beach town for days.

If it wasn't superceded by the night kill, sawneeks had time to hand out 6, yeah?

Yeah, but she probably didn't hand out the important stuff N1, since she probably didn't trust anyone enough to do so. In that sense I have to wonder if she wanted to get exodus killed at that point.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Night 3 I believe? The one in which she was killed.

As a side-note the phases have been getting a bit fuzzy for me. Like, it feels like we've been trapped in this beach town for days.

Yeah, but she probably didn't hand out the important stuff N1, since she probably didn't trust anyone enough to do so. In that sense I have to wonder if she wanted to get exodus killed at that point.
Ah okay then. If that's the case then she did at least give one gift on night three. But you are completely right, three aren't many pages in this thread, but I'm still having a hard time keeping track of what happened on what day.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
So based on what Reki said, then that means...

Night 1: Sawneeks gives lightning rod to exodus (why we don't know either to kill him or throw off Scums game maybe?)
Night 2: She sends the gif bomb either directly to exodus or it goes to him because of the rod. Some have speculated that maybe nin was hit with one too but we don't know if that was the case or was even possible.
Night 3: She sends Reki the Lie Detector.

So far it seems one item was sent out each night unless someone else comes forward.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
In that scenario - and if she only sent one item N1 as I'm speculating - there's just one unaccounted for, most probably on N3. If it was the vest, we won't get a claim since that defeats the purpose, but the cop check seems like such a better item that I doubt she didn't hand it out.

What I'm guessing now is that it could have gone to mafia, and they didn't want to make a gambit with it because they're being cautious after the last one backfired on malus.

b-dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
In that scenario - and if she only sent one item N1 as I'm speculating - there's just one unaccounted for, most probably on N3. If it was the vest, we won't get a claim since that defeats the purpose, but the cop check seems like such a better item that I doubt she didn't hand it out.

What I'm guessing now is that it could have gone to mafia, and they didn't want to make a gambit with it because they're being cautious after the last one backfired on malus.
The cop check would be the strongest, but also the one you'd absolutely want in the hands of a townie. I could see sawneeks waiting until they were sure of someone.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
But, I don't think anyone has done this. So, let's lay out the voting paths and read lists of the 2 scum so far.

EzekalRage

#1,293 - 💀EzekelRAGE was eliminated!
#1,291 - Day 2 ends!
#1,284 - KetKat voted for 💀EzekelRAGE
#1,265 - TheChuggernaut voted for 💀EzekelRAGE
#1,240 - 💀Sawneeks voted for 💀EzekelRAGE
#1,173 - exodus voted for 💀EzekelRAGE
#1,138 - Reki voted for 💀EzekelRAGE
#1,114 - Stantastic voted for 💀EzekelRAGE
#922 - 💀EzekelRAGE voted for TheChuggernaut
#720 - Day 2 begins!

#712 - Day 1 ends!
#635 - 💀EzekelRAGE voted for TheChuggernaut
#562 - exodus voted for 💀EzekelRAGE (Double)
(Unvote: #624)
#136 - Day 1 begins!

Zeke starts the day off by talking with Lokiduck briefly and being suspicious of Chuggernaut immediately, as well as mentioning that he doesn't trust Sawneeks for it as well.

Only thing that sticks out to me is chuggs giving you a town read. His reasoning for that is weak. Saw jumped in backing the read as well.

Saw's explanation for reki mentioning how they felt she was more talkative is interesting. *makes mental note*

Loki what is your mafia experience?

This quote below is in response to Chuggernaut expressing frustration at EzekalRAGE.

Ive only had 1......maybe 2 interactions with you. How can you be frustrated 🤔

there is also the double talking you are doing. Zeke seems town, but can be slippery.

This is after Exo has claimed that he has a double vote and mentions that he reads it as NAI from Exo.

What actions do you want to take on exo?

It's serms like you either want them to prove it or you want to lynch them.

It's day one, I can see this play coming from town, neutral, or scum. So nai for me atm.
*shrug*

The rest of these are pretty self-explanatory but he started to press Chuggernaut more and more and really wanted to see him gone Day 1.

I guess I should go more in depth with my thoughts on this.

7 hours til eod. They only thing that you can say is "Rage fooled me last game, better safe than sorry."
Take last game out of the equation. That takes out your bias for scum reading me (because I tricked you) and bias for town reading chuggs(because you didn't believe him last game).

Who else would you vote for/prod?

ok Vote: TheChuggernaut

You are putting too much weight into flavor.

I was going to ask you about it earlier when you made your post about not getting involved in the flavor discussion, on who you thought was using it as busywork. Now I see.

Interesting you say you would vote chuggs, but vote stan instead. IIRC werent you like townreading chuggs earlier or was that a joke?

My vote on chuggs: I listed earlier how I didnt like his fence sitting stances. Whether the stance is wrong or not doesnt really matter to me, as long as you make a stance. Weems being on him for the grammar thing was interesting. Chuggs also calling on exo and meat to "back up" his possible scum read of me stuck out to me as well. Which is why I wanted to see what meat thought and Exo thought about me individually in this game.

Exo nothing "real" on me.
meat has a null read on me.

Let's get a round of protect/kill/inves.

Protect: Ketkat
Kill: Chuggs
Investigate: Saen/Exo

Day 2

Zeke starts Day 2 off by talking about flavor some surrounding Exodus and then wanting more info on B-dubs.

Seems like it is just a vig shot, which should be nai.

hmmmm. Ill need to reread.

I would still like everyone's thoughts on dub's power.

Grammar wise that looks weird, but anyway. Where is the dancing to their tune, it's day 2? At the time meat couldve been scum and that couldve been the right tune.

These interactions and opinions on B-dubs are interesting because they're kind of bizarre. B-dubs ended up shooting the person that was leading votes very early in the day, and Ezekal and B-dubs talk about how they should vote for the 2 people who were on that person early on. Ezekal does this and continuously talks about how he doesn't trust B-dubs, but never once puts a vote down on him.

That was the theory I was working on T_T.
Scum has a role cop, found the lovers. Scum dubs "randomly" shoots meat.

It's why I wanted ppl to give their thoughts on dubs' power before bringing it up. Who would just be "ok" with the power?

It seems exo got more flack about his power/claim than dubs has.

Dubs' first move was to put the ppl voting meat up for lynch.

Mostly the fact that given the choice between Chuggs and Neeks, Dubs' wanted neeks gone. I scumread Chuggs more than neeks. Also following my theory that Dubs is scum and wanted to see how he would react if I went towards the option he didnt want to pick first. He wanted Neeks flip b4 chuggs.

He just went "im cool with chuggs flip as well" when I questioned him.

Compare them. Like i said ppl were on exo about his reveal power. Dub's seems to have just been accepted even though his power resulted in the death of two townies and exo was harmless.

Then from there I wouldve took the ppl who were upset with exo and ok with dubs and see how they interacted wiith dubs throughout the game beforehand. looking at a possible scum dubs angle. Then go the other way(those who were ok with exo and then not ok with dubs) looking at a possible scum exo angle.

It didn't magically alter into a real chuggs vote. The chuggs vote was always real.

Scumdubs is fun to think about but ultimately NAI until more info pops up. I've seen this town vigilante shot before and went deep down that rabbit hole with CeeCee when they shot Stan randomly outta no where. Plus there is the issue of scum having a role cop check meat/saen and lucking up and finding lovers. So chances are slim that happened. Then there is the command happening in the thread instead of behind the scenes.

You say I got all these reactions from ppl about dubs using his power - Where are they? You still have failed to list them. Please point them out. I got ONE response. What can I do with that? Nothing.

WhySoDevious/Malus

#1,980 - 💀malus was eliminated!
#1,977 - Day 4 ends!
#1,974 - Reki voted for 💀malus
#1,972 - TheChuggernaut voted for 💀malus
#1,971 - TheChuggernaut unvoted 💀malus
#1,958 - Z-Beat voted for 💀malus
#1,956 - B-Dubs unvoted 💀malus
#1,954 - B-Dubs voted for 💀malus
(Unvote: #1,956)
#1,951 - NeonBorealis voted for 💀malus
#1,942 - exodus voted for 💀malus
#1,939 - KetKat voted for 💀malus
#1,936 - Queen Kong voted for 💀malus
#1,933 - TheChuggernaut voted for 💀malus
(Unvote: #1,971)
#1,932 - Stantastic voted for 💀malus
#1,926 - Stantastic voted for 💀malus
(Unvote: #1,931)
#1,725 - Queen Kong voted for 💀malus
(Unvote: #1,784)
#1,648 - 💀malus voted for exodus
#1,647 - exodus voted for 💀malus
(Unvote: #1,942)
#1,625 - Day 4 begins!

#1,622 - 💀WhySoDevious was replaced by 💀malus
#1,618 - Day 3 ends!
#1,374 - Day 3 begins!

#1,291 - Day 2 ends!
#1,247 - 💀WhySoDevious voted for TheChuggernaut
#1,202 - 💀WhySoDevious voted for oreomunsta
(Unvote: #1,247)
#1,182 - 💀WhySoDevious unvoted Stantastic
#740 - 💀WhySoDevious voted for Stantastic
(Unvote: #1,182)
#720 - Day 2 begins!

#712 - Day 1 ends!
#710 - 💀Meatwad voted for 💀WhySoDevious
#697 - 💀WhySoDevious voted for Stantastic
#589 - B-Dubs voted for 💀WhySoDevious
#510 - oreomunsta voted for 💀WhySoDevious
#136 - Day 1 begins!

WhySoDevious Posts

Day 1

(on page 11)

I'm gonna lean town on Exodus.

I had the 2x vote in my last game and I was town.

It may be NAI, but I think it leans towards being a town role, so that's my first read.

(on page 12)

Same.

I'm leaning on Zeke just because his *truffleshuffle* is triggering memories of Maple Street.

It just got tense.

But he ended up being town and I was wrong.

But I'm not really leaning on him right now. Day one votes are always a crap shoot.

I'm not leaning on weemadarthur, either, who is at 5 votes right now. They've always been a good player - asking the questions and stuff, which makes me thing that's one of the reasons scum want them out.

I'm thinking there's scum in those 5 votes.

At this point, the votes on weemadarthur were : Sawneeks, Ketkat, Stantastic, TheChuggernaut, and lokiduck and no more votes were placed on wee before the day ended

VOTE: Stantastic

Okay, I'm gonna make this my day one vote.

I read some of Sawneeks and KetKat's reasonings and, though I disagree with them, there's a reason there.

I think Stan's vote is trying to solidify a train on weemad.

I agree with this too.

So keep an eye out for: Zeke, Z-Beat, LP, nin, and even weemad.

Day 2

My current reads so far...

Town
- B-Dubs - no explanation needed

Town-leaning
- Exodus - people say his role is NAI, but I'll take it as him being town
- lokiduck - I appreciate his start-of-day analysis and I think he's got a god read of what's going on.

Null
- EzekelRAGE - Gonna give him the benefit of the doubt for now. His playing style may seem pushy, but that's how he played in Maple Street Mafia, and he turned out to be town in that one.
- Everyone else not on this list - I'm just not picking up on anything right now.

Scum-leaning
- Stantastic - Not getting any particular vibe from him, but someone to keep an eye on because
- TheChuggernaut - His vote on weemad and his vote on MeatWad are highly suspect to me.

Okay, I'm town-leaning on B-Dubs.

In the games I've played, the role has been town, so that's where I was coming from.

And as for Exodus, I had a double-vote role in my last game and I was town, so I'll assume he's town unless something else changes my mind.

Between you and him, I'll go with oreo for today.

I really don't like jumping on a train late, but I don't want to make a throw-away vote either.

He did seem to want to get a train started on MeatWad, who turned out to be town, so now I'm interested in seeing how he flips.

VOTE: oreomunsta

I'm going with experience that scum votes on a train are usually in the middle.

I don't think they want to place a first vote on somebody, but when they see something going, they vote and get the train rolling.

I think I'm good with my vote for today.

If oreo flips town, I'll join you in a Chugg vote tomorrow.

Freak it.

I hate last-minute vote changes, but given the last couple of posts, I'm even more interested in seeing how Chugg flips

VOTE: TheChuggernaut

These are all the posts from WhySoDevious that give reads or interactions with other players, and while there isn't a large number of them, I think we can actually see some useful interactions here. WSD was putting a lot of distance between Zeke and himself, and it makes me wonder how much he was doing that with anyone else on his team. It's worth noting that line about scum being on weemadarthur train specifically, and the way that he starts scum reading two specific people out of it in Stantastic and TheChuggernaut

Malus posts

Most of malus posts in the thread center around this very first one where he came in and immediately tried to tell us that Exodus is scum, and implies that EzekalRage vs Chuggernaut was Scum v Town.

Hi everyone! I'm new here (as in this thread)

Just as a warning. I didn't manage to catch up all the way due to this damn heat we have here making me extremely tired.

I will say however that I have reason to believe that exodus is actually a scum double voter. Only thing making me hesitant is his vote on Zeke on Day 2 though that was when Zeke was still fairly behind TheChuggernaut in votes, so may just be an unlucky bus.
Him claiming right out of the gate without much to gain looks to me very similar how that role was played in Love Boat 3 where the user was subsequently heavily town read but later flipped scum.

I feel like it's a waste of time to investigate B-Dubs. I have actually never seen a scum day vig (and even mafia scum wiki lists it as a town role). Also why would he shoot the top wagon of the day? There were lots of people suspicious of meatwad and not much competition so he could have shot someone else and let the lovers be lunched.

I think my top three at the moment would be:

exodus
z-beat
Queen Kong

Though this is mostly based on days 1 and 2 since I still haven't read all of day 3 (or only skimmed it)

exodus: as already explained I have reason to believe it's a scum power but no absolute guarantee so a check wouldn't hurt.
z-beat: He seems really invested in the flavor talk but to me it seems kind of pointless and is just distracting. Scum will probably have fake names to claim so discussing this isn't really helpful.
Queen Kong: She comes across as a typical new player, but some questions seem kind of on the nose (sorry if they are genuine questions). In my experience every new player that rolls scum will play the noob card to get town cred. I do like her contributions today, but there's really not much on D1 or D2 that is useful.

Oreo could also be interesting looking at his curious absence here. I didn't find him to be particularly suspicious the first 2 days so I guess people base their read on what happened D3? I guess he voted Meatwad D2 but there were a lot of people suspicous of Meatwad that wouldn't vote, which generally makes me more suspicious than those that commit to their read.

Malus contributions are a little less than WSD's which is expected since he was only here for 1 Day, but his reads are very different and he starts throwing shade at Exodus and Z-beat in particular. Oreo gets an honorable mention.

Outside of the Exodus plan, Z-beat was already receiving a lot of heat and Queen Kong had received a little bit of talk about whether she was actually new enough. Oreo was on quite a few people's radar as well. These feel like much safer reads than the one's from WSD.

Notably out of both of these two neither wants to investigate B-dubs and they believe that he is in fact a Town DayVig. No one has really been pushing for a B-dubs flip too hard, but it's interesting they went for the Exodus plan over one that could implicate B-dubs.

I'm going to have more in-depth thoughts on these soon, but going back through and reading all of these posts and gathering them really turns my brain into mush. I wanted to go ahead and put these out here in one comprehensive place and get some thoughts from all of you on this though

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I edited out that "But" like 5 times, please drafts, let me fix my mistakes! It doesn't make sense to start with that!

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Let's not worry about the cop check right now either. If someone received it and used it, they'll let us know. It's not part of a role, so there's no real reason to hide it.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Still going through it Ketkat, but that's a lot of effort. Thank you.

Let's not worry about the cop check right now either. If someone received it and used it, they'll let us know. It's not part of a role, so there's no real reason to hide it.

My problem with this is, if we mislunch today, someone coming tomorrow with a fake claim like "Hey everyone, I got a red check on X (love you Sawneeks!)" could put us in a hard spot. It won't be pretty.

I edited out that "But" like 5 times, please drafts, let me fix my mistakes! It doesn't make sense to start with that!

I can relate to this. I believe there's a setting to disable draft saving, but don't quote me on that.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My problem with this is, if we mislunch today, someone coming tomorrow with a fake claim like "Hey everyone, I got a red check on X (love you Sawneeks!)" could put us in a hard spot. It won't be pretty.

If someone does this, just don't believe them. It's been an entire day phase since Sawneeks has died, so at the latest they should have used it is last night phase. I don't know why someone would sit on either a green or a red check if it's unrelated to their role

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Just woke up. And while the post I promised will still take some time , I want to clear something up.

I was the one who recieved the cop check on night 3. I used it on KetKat (one of my neutral reads) and she came up as town.

I didn't want to share it because I wanted to wait for some player reactions.

Oh well.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
I had a look at Neon early posts this morning. It appears Neon and Zeke were both on Chugg in the earlier days.

No time now but I'll post my thoughts later.

Z you still haven't told us why you thought Oreo would be killed?

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
These feel like much safer reads than the one's from WSD.

malus knew the way he started the day was a risky gambit, and as such probably made those safe reads to both gain town cred and mess with the connections you could pinpoint from WSD's stuff.

Notably out of both of these two neither wants to investigate B-dubs and they believe that he is in fact a Town DayVig. No one has really been pushing for a B-dubs flip too hard, but it's interesting they went for the Exodus plan over one that could implicate B-dubs.

If I'm getting this right you're getting ready to point at B-Dubs?

Just woke up. And while the post I promised will still take some time , I want to clear something up.

I was the one who recieved the cop check on night 3. I used it on KetKat (one of my neutral reads) and she came up as town.

Oh well.

What.

You can't drop that just like that.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Oh well.

Well, I am town but dang. That doesn't help me with the people I'm unsure about!

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Why do you think Sawneeks sent the check to you?

Honestly. Dunmo. I do 't really know you guys well enough to know how you generally play.

Perhaps it was because she read through my (imo)exhausting rerads of the thread and my wsd suspicion.

Or maybe she caught my previous breadcrumbs.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington

Oh well.
Well that's certainly interesting and if it's true then that means Ket is town. It also tells us what the second present was on night 3 and is actually something we can varify because of anyone else received a present on night 3, then we have a contradiction that we can debate over. :o