• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Well it is nice that we have managed to eliminate another mafioso. Although Miss Kong. I'd think that Malus was by far the easier target. His whole behavior on that day was very suspicious.

I will update my read list soon.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Well it is nice that we have managed to eliminate another mafioso. Although Miss Kong. I'd think that Malus was by far the easier target. His whole behavior on that day was very suspicious.

I will update my read list soon.
We voted rather late too. There was a chance we didn't get enough votes.

Two scum tried to have me lynched. Can I finally stop getting accused of busing. -_-
I never thought you were scum, Exo...

I still believe Z is a scum. So here goes.
Vote: Z-Beat

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
My theory is saw's kill was because either:
1 Scums has an ability to learn about player's powers, they used it on saw because she was a gacha machine.
2 Saw was very active.
In hindsight, it was a mistake to NK Saw. It didn't put any suspicion on any town. Poor move there, scums! :p

Recap with highlights from last day, sorry for the wall of text:
- Malus accused exo of being a scum. He claimed he had a role that pointed out exo was a scum and he didn't get killed because the kill would be absorbed by exo anyway.
- loki stated she suspected Z after malus x exo exchange.
- Dubs was on oreo and WSD train. (WSD > malus turned out to be scum. I think he had a helpful contribution so far.)
- Ketkat called Malus out on his power because WSD never mentioned it. True.
- No kill discussion.
- Reki argued double vote is usually town. Reki suggested using a lie detector. < Legendary move.
- Neon was a bit reluctant because Reki reads null to him, but jumped on the train. Everyone jumped on.
- Neon asked for opinions, Z-beat stated something bothered him without saying why. < He might be nervous because we're doing spy check. Keep in mind he was stated he's always in agreement with Reki.
I'm constant across all of your read lists so why not
- Kong apologised to nin. t__t
- Reki called out Z's second time making the "something smells but I can't point out the source" comment.
- Stan disagreed with malus because exo seemed more town than scum to him.
- We found out the power can be used during the day.
- Loki and Chugg were against mass claim. (Not sure what this is. I'm guessing turbo?)
- Chugg thought exo was town. He suspected from B - Z. Oreo too because nin flipped town.
- We argued why scums haven't killed B yet. We still wondered if B was really Sugilite.
- Kong freaked out from losing too many towns.
- Malus wanted to confuse the well-oiled system to get him out of being lunched. Malus thought we shouldn't investigate B. < Scum protecting scum or just to confuse us? I suspect the latter.
- Dubs still suspected Exo because he lied about his power. His other targets were Malus and Z. I see B and Malus were sort of on the opposite side here. I think I'm leaning town Dubs now.
- Exo thought Reki focused too much on oreo and it'd look bad if oreo was town. Exo also sort of suspected Neon because of his voting pattern but he agreed with his vote's logic.
- Malus made his top 3 suspects: exodus, Z-beat, Kong. He was still on exo train. Putting Z in the second would avoid suspicion on him because Z was a popular scum guess. He also suspected oreo.

- I commented:
Aww, thanks. I'll lynch you last. <3
And I lynched him anyway. : o

I think queen kong isn't as new sounding as she let's on and I think someone is gearing up to confirm one town to gain their trust and ride it to the end and I can't tell if it's reki or you. I also think exo is doing the same thing but it's not working out nearly as well and if they're scum then this is a long-winded intentional frame job because the job is up.
Z gave his more elaborated thought on why he thought why he felt something was wrong.
I think it's safe to say Reki is town now. Exo, too.

- Ketkat suspected Oreomunsta and Z the most. Her other suspects: Malus, Exodus, Reki, Stantastic. I think her logic was reasonable.

It's curious that oreo is still alive tbh, stan and neon I got nothing but if one of them flipped scum I'd suspect the other just through my own lack of perceived interaction between them, dunno if I agree with ket on b-dubs because that vig becomes more lethal the further into the game it's held on to but if exo's fusion rule applies then b-dubs should've lost that power entirely before we even knew they had it. Chuggs I need to go back and re-check
Can I ask why you thought oreo would be killed by scums?

- Reki would like to read Ketkat but it's a majority vote for Malus.
- Dubs voted Z, which he explained in previous post. Dubs still thought Exo can still double vote but he's hiding it.
- Chugg was chugging again.
- Neon thought Kong was too "new" to function. I will neither deny or confirm.
- Kong wanted to dip bread in picklejuice to lower sodium intake, Ketkat doubted the method's effectiveness.
- Chugg found a burger in the fridge. (Game sort of derailed here, but it's fine.)
- A rare oreo appeared. He agreed with what we were doing. He town read exo and B, scum read malus.
- We were discussing whether to check exo and Malus.
- EoD. We got one.

oreo was part of the reasons people were convinced to vote for town nin and meatwad. (He thought meat had a weird accusatory vibe, and he put together nin and Z-beat interaction.) But he had two reads that named scums.
But he admitted it was a mistake on his part tho and it made him doubt his theory. It felt sincere so I think I'm leaning town on oreo now.

PS. Stan still owes us a photo of cat not vomitting.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
1 Scums has an ability to learn about player's powers, they used it on saw because she was a gacha machine.
2 Saw was very active.
In hindsight, it was a mistake to NK Saw. It didn't put any suspicion on any town. Poor move there, scums! :p

Recap with highlights from last day, sorry for the wall of text:
- Malus accused exo of being a scum. He claimed he had a role that pointed out exo was a scum and he didn't get killed because the kill would be absorbed by exo anyway.
- loki stated she suspected Z after malus x exo exchange.
- Dubs was on oreo and WSD train. (WSD > malus turned out to be scum. I think he had a helpful contribution so far.)
- Ketkat called Malus out on his power because WSD never mentioned it. True.
- No kill discussion.
- Reki argued double vote is usually town. Reki suggested using a lie detector. < Legendary move.
- Neon was a bit reluctant because Reki reads null to him, but jumped on the train. Everyone jumped on.
- Neon asked for opinions, Z-beat stated something bothered him without saying why. < He might be nervous because we're doing spy check. Keep in mind he was stated he's always in agreement with Reki.

- Kong apologised to nin. t__t
- Reki called out Z's second time making the "something smells but I can't point out the source" comment.
- Stan disagreed with malus because exo seemed more town than scum to him.
- We found out the power can be used during the day.
- Loki and Chugg were against mass claim. (Not sure what this is. I'm guessing turbo?)
- Chugg thought exo was town. He suspected from B - Z. Oreo too because nin flipped town.
- We argued why scums haven't killed B yet. We still wondered if B was really Sugilite.
- Kong freaked out from losing too many towns.
- Malus wanted to confuse the well-oiled system to get him out of being lunched. Malus thought we shouldn't investigate B. < Scum protecting scum or just to confuse us? I suspect the latter.
- Dubs still suspected Exo because he lied about his power. His other targets were Malus and Z. I see B and Malus were sort of on the opposite side here. I think I'm leaning town Dubs now.
- Exo thought Reki focused too much on oreo and it'd look bad if oreo was town. Exo also sort of suspected Neon because of his voting pattern but he agreed with his vote's logic.
- Malus made his top 3 suspects: exodus, Z-beat, Kong. He was still on exo train. Putting Z in the second would avoid suspicion on him because Z was a popular scum guess. He also suspected oreo.

- I commented:

And I lynched him anyway. : o

Z gave his more elaborated thought on why he thought why he felt something was wrong.
I think it's safe to say Reki is town now. Exo, too.

- Ketkat suspected Oreomunsta and Z the most. Her other suspects: Malus, Exodus, Reki, Stantastic. I think her logic was reasonable.

Can I ask why you thought oreo would be killed by scums?

- Reki would like to read Ketkat but it's a majority vote for Malus.
- Dubs voted Z, which he explained in previous post. Dubs still thought Exo can still double vote but he's hiding it.
- Chugg was chugging again.
- Neon thought Kong was too "new" to function. I will neither deny or confirm.
- Kong wanted to dip bread in picklejuice to lower sodium intake, Ketkat doubted the method's effectiveness.
- Chugg found a burger in the fridge. (Game sort of derailed here, but it's fine.)
- A rare oreo appeared. He agreed with what we were doing. He town read exo and B, scum read malus.
- We were discussing whether to check exo and Malus.
- EoD. We got one.

oreo was part of the reasons people were convinced to vote for town nin and meatwad. (He thought meat had a weird accusatory vibe, and he put together nin and Z-beat interaction.) But he had two reads that named scums.
But he admitted it was a mistake on his part tho and it made him doubt his theory. It felt sincere so I think I'm leaning town on oreo now.

PS. Stan still owes us a photo of cat not vomitting.
A decent summary of yesterday, tho i would like to point out that the day started out with me suspecting Z as I made a big post and it was the first post of the day.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Whoever's the doc in this game us on fire gat damn.

Two scum tried to have me lynched. Can I finally stop getting accused of busing. -_-
Funny. This is just what scum would say if this had all been bussing.
(Kinda jk but who knows maybe not)
2 Saw was very active.
I really doubt its either of these.
Im willing to bet that scum killed sawneeks because she has a mile long track record of being one of the most active and investigative players in this community. Always a great boon to town by consistantly drawing meaning from the cacophonous madness that these games usually are.
Scum killed sneeks because town sneeks was almost certainly the clearest threat to them, especially as the game stetchs on longer and more datapoints become available.
Just look at how much less discussion hapoened the day after she died compared to the day before.
Killing her was no mistake.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
So, who are your top scum reads right now everyone? In theory, we have 2 to 3 more scum to hunt down so I'd like to hear what everyone thinks.

For an added bonus, here is my current reads list.

Town reading
exodus: As he pointed out, scum has been gunning for him twice now and while it could be some crazy form of bussing, I'm willing to say he's town. Plus the double vote does seem to be a counter to malus' loved power.
Reki: Yesterday was a pretty ballsy move especially if they are actually scum, but at the same time I'm pretty sure they are town at this point.
Ketkat: Still see her as town and probably will until I see otherwise. She doesn't talk much, but she definitely contributes to scum hunting.
TheChuggernaut: We have a tendency of voting for the same people so I guess that's something? Really talk, he's been actively contributing to town and has pretty consistent reads so willing to town read him still.
NeonBorealis: He did a decent summary of the first few days and has had decent posts. Willing to give hm a pass for now.
Town Leaning
Queen Kong: I'm feeling good about her for the most part, though the whole correctly guessing peridot thing is still weird.
Scum leaning
B-Dubs: Everyone says day vig seems like a town role, and it could just be that he shot town on accident (especially since the theory that he was framing neeks was suggested by Z-Beat and Zeke). However, I'm still unsure and really need to see more from him.
Scum Reading
oreomunsta: You still haven't given any reason for me to town ready you buddy, I'm still just more focused on Z-Beat right now.
Z-Beat: I made a big post on you because I was hoping to discuss it with everyone, and that didn't really happen though we discussed it a little. While it was good to hear your opinions on the other players, I still feel it wasn't enough. I hate to keep hammering this home, but you really got to show us that your are town if you don't want to keep being on everyone's suspect lists.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Whoever's the doc in this game us on fire gat damn.

Funny. This is just what scum would say if this had all been bussing.
(Kinda jk but who knows maybe not)

Im willing to bet that scum killed sawneeks because she has a mile long track record of being one of the most active and investigative players in this community. Always a great boon to town by consistantly drawing meaning from the cacophonous madness that these games usually are.
Scum killed sneeks because town sneeks was almost certainly the clearest threat to them, especially as the game stetchs on longer and more datapoints become available.
Just look at how much less discussion hapoened the day after she died compared to the day before.
Out of the theories on why Saw was killed, I think this is the one I agree with, especially about how discussion has died a lot since her was killed.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
I read this bit wrong, sorry. This was Z saying he was always on Reki's list so it bothers him.

A decent summary of yesterday, tho i would like to point out that the day started out with me suspecting Z as I made a big post and it was the first post of the day.
Noted.

Now I wonder what she is like as a scum.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Z-Beat is the obvious choice, but I'd like to read into the quieter players: Neon, Ketkat, and Oreo.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Town:
Exo: was constantly targeted.
Reki: I'm glad the power can be used during the day. I was fearing the worst for Reki if it took a night to use... (Although I think someone would protect him anyway if that was the case?)
Loki: No changes here.
Chugg: No changes.
Neon: No changes.
Stan: No changes.

Null:
Ketkat: Lean town atm. She contributed to scum hunting but aside from her big list, she hasn't been making any definite statements to defend anyone as far as I know. She might be saving herself for the accusations later, so it doesn't look inconsistent.
Dubs: Lean town atm. He was targeted quite a bit since he displayed his power. I try not to second guess this too much unless scums are masterminds.
oreo: Lean town. There are too many townie guesses for me right now, I think I'd put him in the 60% town rather than 70-80% being town. Wild guess: being scum makes him very nervous and he didn't post a lot because he's afraid we'd find out.

Scum:
Z-Beat.

Z-Beat is the obvious choice, but I'd like to read into the quieter players: Neon, Ketkat, and Oreo.
Pretty much.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Holy crap I was eating dinner when I realized I forgot to include Stan :O I'm so so so sorry. (I even reread it like 3 times ><)

Town Leaning
Stan: He isn't always around but I like what he has posted for the most part. Want more but willing to give him a pass for now.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
oreomunsta checking in! o7

Gonna catch up, but with both flipping malus as scum and avoiding another NK, it looks like things are turning around for town! :]

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Holy crap I was eating dinner when I realized I forgot to include Stan :O I'm so so so sorry. (I even reread it like 3 times ><)

Town Leaning
Stan: He isn't always around but I like what he has posted for the most part. Want more but willing to give him a pass for now.
Its too late, this slight will never be forgotten.

Now I wonder what she is like as a scum.
Stick around and you wont have to wonder for long, its pretty hilarious how often she rolls scum.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
oreomunsta: You still haven't given any reason for me to town ready you buddy, I'm still just more focused on Z-Beat right now.

I'm aware that the following data point is not the strongest argument for people to read me as town, but I do want to point out that I did scum read both nin and WSD, and did the full breakdown on the two of them. Now, the reasons why I identify as this being undermined is that 1. If I was in anyone else's shoes, this could be written off as scum busing 2. In the previous day, I had malus as my second preferred lie detector target, as opposed to my first. This was because I started doubting what I had pushed along after nin flipped town, but I'm glad the rest of you went for the right move. My preferred choice of exo would have been a good move to (likely) clear him, but not the best move, with hindsight fully visible to us today

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Out of the theories on why Saw was killed, I think this is the one I agree with, especially about how discussion has died a lot since her was killed.

I think Stan's on the money with his idea, too. Every game I've been on with Sawn, she is a huge driving force for whichever side she's on. We lost a strong player with that NK, so I'd say Queen's assessment that scum made a mistake is pretty off

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
I think Stan's on the money with his idea, too. Every game I've been on with Sawn, she is a huge driving force for whichever side she's on. We lost a strong player with that NK, so I'd say Queen's assessment that scum made a mistake is pretty off
It's okay. We still have me. :o

(I wanted to pick on scums because I was petty.)

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Also, I've got some time, so finally watching some SU. Started with the pilot episode.

What the hell am I watching? Everyone looks so different o_o

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I'm aware that the following data point is not the strongest argument for people to read me as town, but I do want to point out that I did scum read both nin and WSD, and did the full breakdown on the two of them. Now, the reasons why I identify as this being undermined is that 1. If I was in anyone else's shoes, this could be written off as scum busing 2. In the previous day, I had malus as my second preferred lie detector target, as opposed to my first. This was because I started doubting what I had pushed along after nin flipped town, but I'm glad the rest of you went for the right move. My preferred choice of exo would have been a good move to (likely) clear him, but not the best move, with hindsight fully visible to us today
You mention scumreading nin, but he turned out to be town. As a result, what do you think about what happened day 2 with him essentially saving your butt?

Yeah I get having doubt about who your are scumreading as I had the same experience after voting out wee and it has certainly affected my play style. .-.

Anyways, who are your biggest scum reads right now?

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So, who are your top scum reads right now everyone? In theory, we have 2 to 3 more scum to hunt down so I'd like to hear what everyone thinks.

I'm thinking I might have to go back through the thread, but I'm scratching my head a little here.

Currently thinking Z-Beat, Queen Kong, and Ketkat. Buut... it's more because I have exo, B-dubs, and reki as strong town reads, and everyone else is in a gray area of slight town or null reads.

Now that nin and malus are gone, I'm not strong scum reading anyone :/

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You mention scumreading nin, but he turned out to be town. As a result, what do you think about what happened day 2 with him essentially saving your butt?

Yeah I get having doubt about who your are scumreading as I had the same experience after voting out wee and it has certainly affected my play style. .-.

Anyways, who are your biggest scum reads right now?

Was working on my scum reads, but I'm going to have to go back through the thread some

As for nin saving my butt, I'm quite glad that it happened, because it kept me alive, while also playing part in the malus lynch. If you're right about your 2-3 more mafia assumption, while keeping a potential for neutrals open, town is on track for a win :]

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, home now, possible actually relevant posts incoming eventually.
Until then as promised heres the little vomit monster starring deep into your souls as she telepathically wills you to give her some of the steak im digging into right now.

20190701_213329.jpg

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna go over here
Vote: Queen Kong

Partially because you voted nin early on and never posted your reason for doing so, deduced nin was peridot with no reasoning, then when I mentioned that I doubted peridot was scum you tried to limit the trans to season 1 which felt like you knew I'd be using flavor to deduce roles and therefore wouldn't go looking past season 1 and wouldn't have taken blue diamond into account, and that it would've convinced me to vote nin too out of a scum read instead of just to end the day since no one was moving and we were coming up on the EoD

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Ok. Reviewinv past days, here is my updated read list:

Lokiduck: So far has been a very active player and has been asking a lot of questionss. Leaning town.

The Chuggernaut: Again, my opinion of him remains in the lean town category.

Reki: His gamble just propelled him to lean town territory. Very good job Reki.

KetKat: lean town. Has been active enough and reviewing her posts has made me rrconsider my previous null read on her.

Stantastic: his vote on Zeke still has me leaning town on him.

Exodus: By this point he has been targeted multiple times by mafia players. I highly doubt he is scum. Lean town.

B-Dubs: Has been talkative so far. His actions could be seen as a confused town vig, but I'm not entirely convinced. Null, leaning town.

Queen Kong: A bit reactive instead of proactive? Mayhaps is because she is new, or maybe my imagination. Light lean scum.

oreomunsta: Your vote on WSD day 1 combined with your drive to vote for low vote players early one makes ne suspicious. Light lean scum.

Z-Dubs: As others have mentioned, your focus on flavor and tunneling of exo early on without broadening your view of other players has painted you on a bad light. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt though. Light lean scum.

NeonBorealis: very handsome.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
To me it kinda feels like you were willing to let it ride once steam picked up for nin and felt no reason to do more to support since it'd be extra work for no real payoff.

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 5 VOTES ====
Day Start

Queen Kong (1 votes)
Z-Beat - #2,030

Z-Beat (1 votes)
Queen Kong - #2,001

Not voting: TheChuggernaut, lokiduck, oreomunsta, Reki, KetKat, NeonBorealis, Stantastic, exodus, B-Dubs

Post Counts:
lokiduck: 12 Queen Kong: 10 oreomunsta: 8 Z-Beat: 5 B-Dubs: 5 Stantastic: 4 NeonBorealis: 2 exodus: 2 KetKat: 1

Current Countdown:
gntd4vqiym

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna go over here

Partially because you voted nin early on and never posted your reason for doing so, deduced nin was peridot with no reasoning, then when I mentioned that I doubted peridot was scum you tried to limit the trans to season 1 which felt like you knew I'd be using flavor to deduce roles and therefore wouldn't go looking past season 1 and wouldn't have taken blue diamond into account, and that it would've convinced me to vote nin too out of a scum read instead of just to end the day since no one was moving and we were coming up on the EoD
Also I have no idea why that corrected to 'limit the trans'.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
I'm gonna go over here

That's not the case here. The day before his lunch I was following the thread. I even made a statement saying I suspected him.

When the day ended, with the votes before me and from Oreo deduction I concluded it was logical to vote for nin.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
The deduction was because I thought the scums were early season villains, Peri, Jasper, Yellow Diamond and Lapis.

Since Jasper was already dead, and Lapis seemed more neutral I was picking between Yellow Diamond and Peridot. I went with Peri because I wanted his role to be her.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That's not the case here. The day before his lunch I was following the thread. I even made a statement saying I suspected him.
Thing is, you just kinda left this here
I'll post my reads later. Day 2 was interesting.
Then didn't really touch it again outside of the peridot thing sometime later, and it never came off as a full read

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
It turned out I didn't make a big post on that day but a day later. Instead, I made several small posts to discuss theories.

I've been trying to make my summary more elaborated lately, apologies. Early days had too many people. v_v

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna go over here

I've seen this brought up a few times now, and I'm not sure I'm following it clearly. Queen Kong guessed that nin was Peridot, true. But, no one past that point ever mentioned that nin being Peridot must mean that he's scum, and a large train with little resistance developed on him as it was.

Even as focused on flavor as you are, you didn't buy it as a guaranteed scum read either.

Morning. I'm not fully sure on scum Peridot because I wouldn't put it past monkey to include the future homeworld gems but Lapis being a neutral makes sense

Oddly enough I kinda believe nin

Let's assume for a second that Queen Kong knew 100% for a fact that nin was Peridot somehow, why does that make her scum to bring that up right then?

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
But, no one past that point ever mentioned that nin being Peridot must mean that he's scum, and a large train with little resistance developed on him as it was.
I agree with Z-beat. Our villains will likely be: Jasper, Lapis, Yellow Diamond and Peridot. The antagonists of first few seasons.
(Lapis might be a neutral role tho, but we might lynch her just to be sure.)
The post I made doubting that peridot was scum was in response to this

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I do understand that. But, what I'm asking is how that makes her scum? She guessed his flavor and speculated that would fit in with scum. But, she didn't make any hard push based on that, and people didn't really go with it. What kind of scum gambit would that be against a random town like nin? Was nin really that threatening that they had to get him out of the game immediately?

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I do understand that. But, what I'm asking is how that makes her scum? She guessed his flavor and speculated that would fit in with scum. But, she didn't make any hard push based on that, and people didn't really go with it. What kind of scum gambit would that be against a random town like nin? Was nin really that threatening that they had to get him out of the game immediately?
If you're scum and you can just slide nin out the way like that, wouldn't you?

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I'm gonna go over here

Because you brought it up, I looked back over what happened and I have to say it's a bit weird based on how you are describing it. All the happened was:
-Queen said who she thought scum was and that Peridot was one of them.
-You say you doubt Peridot is scum.
-She argues that Monkey is probably only sticking to the early seasons villains to avoid spoilers.
and then your only comment about the matter after that was that you believe nin's claim, and you vote for him at the end of the day.

You claim that Queen's limiting the focus to early seasons convinced you to vote nin, but her only argument was that Monkey made the scum team as early season villains because she wanted to avoid spoilers. Was that really enough to convince you to vote nin because Peridot is probably scum? Was that really enough for you you not consider the possibility of scum being one of the other diamonds besides Yellow?

Also what exactly did you mean when you said:

Oddly enough I kinda believe nin

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
You claim that Queen's limiting the focus to early seasons convinced you to vote nin, but her only argument was that Monkey made the scum team as early season villains because she wanted to avoid spoilers. Was that really enough to convince you to vote nin because Peridot is probably scum? Was that really enough for you you not consider the possibility of scum being one of the other diamonds besides Yellow?

Also what exactly did you mean when you said:
No, that's not why I voted nin at all. I didn't think nin was scum, but non resigned to die and no one wanted to move. I asked everyone if they wanted me to hammer and was given the go ahead just to speed things along. I said that it was attempt to have me vote nin as a scum read instead of a (fairly voluntary) hammer

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
No, that's not why I voted nin at all. I didn't think nin was scum, but non resigned to die and no one wanted to move. I asked everyone if they wanted me to hammer and was given the go ahead just to speed things along. I said that it was attempt to have me vote nin as a scum read instead of a (fairly voluntary) hammer
If you didn't think he was scum, then why didn't you try and express these opinions more? I mean I get that it was pretty much determined at the party the lunch target was going to be nin, but a bunch of us didn't want to turbo immediately because we wanted to discuss things thoroughly.

The main reason we ended up turboing was because discussion had died at that point, but if you had brought this up, maybe things would have been different. Why at least didn't you debate things more with Queen Kong?

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If you didn't think he was scum, then why didn't you try and express these opinions more? I mean I get that it was pretty much determined at the party the lunch target was going to be nin, but a bunch of us didn't want to turbo immediately because we wanted to discuss things thoroughly.

The main reason we ended up turboing was because discussion had died at that point, but if you had brought this up, maybe things would have been different. Why at least didn't you debate things more with Queen Kong?
iirc I threw it out there that someone that close to death would have 0 reason to lie because the odds of it being any help are effectively nothing. I don't think anyone bothered to reply but I can go back and check