• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, even if he was immune to this hammer for some reason, the statement that he's with mafia is still true right?

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Can't remember the names, but aren't there roles that need more votes to get lunched or something? Or maybe a lunch-proof vest?

If that was the case and malus can't be lunched today, I wonder if this failed turbo would be any indication that we should have a second candidate to avoid a no-lunch day.

Let me try though, maybe we just need more votes.

Vote: malus

Oh no, I'm joking. I have no idea why he's not dead lol

You got me I guess.

Oct 25, 2017
Can't remember the names, but aren't there roles that need more votes to get lunched or something? Or maybe a lunch-proof vest?

If that was the case and malus can't be lunched today, I wonder if this failed turbo would be any indication that we should have a second candidate to avoid a no-lunch day.

Let me try though, maybe we just need more votes.

Vote: malus

I've seen someone who was immune to eating lunch in Simon mafia, but in that case I think the day ended when we majority and it just ended in a no kill day.

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

malus (8 votes)
exodus - #1,647 #1,942
Queen Kong - #1,725 #1,784
Stantastic - #1,926 #1,931
Stantastic - #1,932
TheChuggernaut - #1,933 #1,971
Queen Kong - #1,936
KetKat - #1,939
exodus - #1,942
NeonBorealis - #1,951
B-Dubs - #1,954 #1,956
Z-Beat - #1,958
TheChuggernaut - #1,972
Reki - #1,974

exodus (1 votes)
malus - #1,648

Z-Beat (1 votes)
lokiduck - #1,627
Queen Kong - #1,784 #1,936
B-Dubs - #1,847 #1,954

Queen Kong (0 votes)
Stantastic - #1,931 #1,932

Not voting: oreomunsta, B-Dubs

Post Counts:
lokiduck: 48 Queen Kong: 45 TheChuggernaut: 43 Reki: 43 exodus: 30 Z-Beat: 28 B-Dubs: 27 NeonBorealis: 22 KetKat: 19 Stantastic: 17 malus: 15 oreomunsta: 8

Current Countdown:
nh573q30cl

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
7230ad1ae4d59d70a60f56a62e2e5eafe0ca285a_hq.gif

Noises from the kitchen disturbed Lion's sleep. Time for lunch? Maybe later. He slept on, dreaming.

malus has died!

Welcome to Beach City! This is Steven Universe mafia and you are aligned with mafia.

You are Blue Diamond, a gem Ruler. As a ruler, you are Loved beyond belief, and an extra vote is required to kill you.

You will lose this power if you are alive when the game reaches MYLO/LYLO.

You may also execute the factional kill command with the command KILL: [playername] in the scum thread on Outer Mafia, where you will also find your teammates.

The game thread is here. You win when the Mafia controls a majority of the votes at day start.

Good luck!

NIGHT 4 BEGINS

Night 4 ends:
tkh32xpnbg

Night actions are due two hours before day start.

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Sometimes, in Lion's dreams, things were just strange. Fragments of memory. Moments that were or hadn't been - who knows? Lion slept on. Nothing disturbed him.

No one has died!

DAY 5 BEGINS

Day 5 ends in:

1azune1ri0

Unless there is majority objection, beginning with Day 7, we will move to 24/24 phases.

Last edited:

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
The heck happened? This is the second day with no deaths.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Huh. Lightning Rod explains the first night of no kills, but this one could be a bunch of things. Regardless, things are looking pretty up for us!

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I got a stupid question:

Malus' soft claim came after the reveal that someone might have a lie detector. Why would they pick then of all times to put themselves in the limelight? They had to know at that point it was either them or exo for investigation in this makeshift thunderdome, and that if exo came back clean it was gonna put pressure on them, right?

b-dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
I got a stupid question:

Malus' soft claim came after the reveal that someone might have a lie detector. Why would they pick then of all times to put themselves in the limelight? They had to know at that point it was either them or exo for investigation in this makeshift thunderdome, and that if exo came back clean it was gonna put pressure on them, right?
Given the power malus probably figured they'd be safe due to the confusion caused by hitting the turbo and not ending the day. Or that if it went to EoD that they might not die.

That said, if this was malus's thinking, it feels like a distraction of some kind. A way to keep us off the trail of someone more important.

b-dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Continuing my thought, if the plan works we have two days of dealing with trying to kill malus.

Something is up.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Given the power malus probably figured they'd be safe due to the confusion caused by hitting the turbo and not ending the day. Or that if it went to EoD that they might not die.

That said, if this was malus's thinking, it feels like a distraction of some kind. A way to keep us off the trail of someone more important.
If this is the case, who do you think malus was trying to protect?

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I dunno, I'm going over the early part of the last phase hoping to find a clue. I might be wrong and it might have just been a stalling tactic to stretch the game.
I do think there is a possibility that malus was hoping to stall things since he was maybe hoping that either he could convince everyone to vote exodus or that if he became the main suspect his ability would save him, it's just that Reki's lie detector kind of threw a wrench in things (Maybe he hoped Neeks hadn't given it out or didn't notice it as one of the items?). XD

But if they were trying to protect someone, then we need to figure out who that was pronto.

b-dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
I do think there is a possibility that malus was hoping to stall things since he was maybe hoping that either he could convince everyone to vote exodus or that if he became the main suspect his ability would save him, it's just that Reki's lie detector kind of threw a wrench in things (Maybe he hoped Neeks hadn't given it out or didn't notice it as one of the items?). XD

But if they were trying to protect someone, then we need to figure out who that was pronto.
I think it's more likely he was just trying to draw things out and make us repeat the day, but given this is a potential scenario I couldn't not say it

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

That's an insane gambit to make

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Another no kill?! That's great for town, unless it's scum power I guess.

I'm super pleased we managed to lynch a difficult target. Good job everyone. :)