• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Nice to hear! Who would you want me to check?

This is a good idea, but there's a lot of players that wanted to go with malus. In fact only one more would suffice to reach majority. Unless we start tagging like crazy I'm unsure if it could be settled with reasonable time left until EoD.

Still got 1.5 more pages to comb through, but so far I'd think, in order of most desired to not as desired:

exo - I still town read exo, and I think this exo debate could be leading town astray. So, having a positive check come back on exo could give us a reliable point of trust, which I feel we kinda need after that wack nin flip. This, I say, knowing full well exo has played a wacky version of town
malus - I gotta be honest. I feel like I fucked up on the nin read. I can't believe I was totally off, though, and the way malus has come out this day doesn't dissuade me from suspect. I don't really believe that anti-double voter role claim. I could be as wrong, though, about malus as I was about nin :< If that was the case, gg scum. Holy shit.
b-dubs - similar reasoning to my exo comments, but in exo's case, they lost their power, hence they became less of a scum priority. In b-dubs case, they may still have their power, and don't confirm if you do or not, dubs, because that would prob make you a guaranteed nk at some point :(

If I change opinions, I'll post 'em once I finish my read-through

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
lokiduck would you be willing to change your preference to exodus? It's true that's a better avenue for infomation, and since there're a few online players right now, it could be worth a shot. I'm changing there.

What do you think Queen Kong?

Oct 25, 2017
I always forget to ask you all what's the link between Fireblend and pizza (and pineapple).

Oh, that was a fun game.

We were in a MafiaERA themed mafia game and the whole thing was the game had a bunch of themes that you could could vote on during the night that would do different things. One of those themes was called Pineapple Pizza and Fireblend was a neutral and the only thing he had to do to win was have the Pineapple Pizza theme be picked while he was still in the game. On top of this one of the games had a guessing game where you had to guess how many candies were in a jar and whoever won would get a prize. Naturally, the pineapple pizza neutral won and he got himself a vig shot for his troubles. Fireblend votes for the pizza everyday, but no ones biting and it looks like the game might end before it gets picked. So the game is on like day 6 and Fireblend just outright claims and ask everyone to vote for pineapple pizza the next night. Mostly everyone agrees and right before the day ends, Fireblend decides to use his vig shot that no one knew about on the person with the most votes causing the person in second place to die when the day ended as a parting gift to town. I don't remember who Fireblend shot, but the second place person was Neeks who flipped to show that she used to be town, but had been recruited into a neutral cult that had been gathering members throughout this all game. Town and scum see this and get super fucking spooked and refuse to vote on the pizza theme. This goes on for a few days and they actually manage to kill the remaining members of the cult, and they finally vote for the pizza letting Fireblend win the game. Town ends up losing because of this because of course they do.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
These are the preferences as of now;

malus
- Neon (#1836)
- Z-Beat (#1842)
- TheChuggernaut (#1860)
- Queen Kong (#1865)
- Ketkat (#1879)

exodus
- oreomunsta (#1902)
- Reki (#1903)
- lokiduck (#1904)

Sorry if I forgot anyone.

Oh, that was a fun game.

We were in a MafiaERA themed mafia game and the whole thing was the game had a bunch of themes that you could could vote on during the night that would do different things. One of those themes was called Pineapple Pizza and Fireblend was a neutral and the only thing he had to do to win was have the Pineapple Pizza theme be picked while he was still in the game. On top of this one of the games had a guessing game where you had to guess how many candies were in a jar and whoever won would get a prize. Naturally, the pineapple pizza neutral won and he got himself a vig shot for his troubles. Fireblend votes for the pizza everyday, but no ones biting and it looks like the game might end before it gets picked. So the game is on like day 6 and Fireblend just outright claims and ask everyone to vote for pineapple pizza the next night. Mostly everyone agrees and right before the day ends, Fireblend decides to use his vig shot that no one knew about on the person with the most votes causing the person in second place to die when the day ended as a parting gift to town. I don't remember who Fireblend shot, but the second place person was Neeks who flipped to show that she used to be town, but had been recruited into a neutral cult that had been gathering members throughout this all game. Town and scum see this and get super fucking spooked and refuse to vote on the pizza theme. This goes on for a few days and they actually manage to kill the remaining members of the cult, and they finally vote for the pizza letting Fireblend win the game. Town ends up losing because of this because of course they do.

Ok this is wild. And here I thought he was just a monster that liked pineapple pizza.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I never had pickle juice by itself.
Give it a shot next time you've finished off a jar and live in my world of regret

>> be little oreo
>> eat last pickle in the jar
>> jar still full of brine
>> "Hmm.... I like pickles...
>> .... that must mean I like pickle juice"
>> take massive gulp of pickle juice
>> ...
>> just_drank_all_the_fucking_salt_on_this_fucking_planet.jpg 0______0
>> ....
>> "I do not like pickle juice"

Oct 25, 2017
Ok this is wild. And here I thought he was just a monster that liked pineapple pizza.

Oh yeah, that game was hilarious, one of the highlights looking back on it was a very concerned scum Monkey asking the GM (In scum chat) if she could night kill another scum member because she was worried that the cult could recruit people from the scum team.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Exodus is connected to many other players.

And if you are telling the truth then it would be nice if we could finally move on from the Exo topic. So sure. I'm willing to give it a shot.

While I did give my preferences, I'd be fine with a check in just about anybody.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
a very concerned scum Monkey asking the GM (In scum chat) if she could night kill another scum member because she was worried that the cult could recruit people from the scum team.

Ok I need access to that mafia chat now.

By the way how would you feel about checking exodus? He wasn't in your "I'd be okay to check them" list.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
These are the preferences as of now;

malus
- Neon (#1836)
- Z-Beat (#1842)
- TheChuggernaut (#1860)
- Queen Kong (#1865)
- Ketkat (#1879)

exodus
- oreomunsta (#1902)
- Reki (#1903)
- lokiduck (#1904)

Sorry if I forgot anyone.

I think B Dubs voted for both malus and exo but in no particular order. Stan seems to be the only other person missing, unless I'm forgetting about a statement from them

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
I think B Dubs voted for both malus and exo but in no particular order. Stan seems to be the only other person missing, unless I'm forgetting about a statement from them

B-Dubs didn't explicitly share a first preference and recently commented "choose yourself". Missing votes would be Stantastic, exodus and malus.

Ok I need to go now, but should be returning in a few hours. I'll read any new posts and immediately send the check as to give both Monkey and us some time to react.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's more for the fact that since she is "new" she has been difficult to pin down. She could indeed be a completely new player, and be completely unfamiliar with the mechanics, but that strikes me as odd. The whole guessing nin's flavor was weird as well.

All in all, she is a distant third, because she would give us almost no information regardless if she flipped scum or not.

This is a little weird to even put a third option in your preferences if you say that QK is both a distant third and would provide little info

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
lokiduck would you be willing to change your preference to exodus? It's true that's a better avenue for infomation, and since there're a few online players right now, it could be worth a shot. I'm changing there.

What do you think Queen Kong?
I think having malus checked is more beneficial than exodus. Since malus stated he has a power to tell exodus is a scum.

If malus is scum:
1. Exodus is town.
2. There's a small chance it's scum fighting scum.

If malus is town:
1. Exodus is scum.
2. No number 2

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
I haven't tunneled on anyone by myself. (Maybe Ketkat) Most of the time I only followed logical conclusions of others.
From my list, I have been thinking these people are town consistently: Saw, Chugg, Exo, loki. And recently: Neon, Reki.

If we check on me, it's unlikely you can guess from my posts who I am defending or connecting to. I think it's a waste if I was someone else reading me personally.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
I don't completely agree. Scum easily could be influencing this, and if Reki is scum, this could be a good way to pass on responsibility to the rest of town. I think what town wants should be taken into consideration and I surely wouldn't be mad about a Malus check, but the final choice should be Reki's
Put me down for this also,
Reki is one of my better town leads rn so i think i trust there jusgment over the general publics.

Malus is the easiest choice but wouldnt mind a more wild cardish option. Honestly im pretty down for any pick.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't tunneled on anyone by myself. (Maybe Ketkat) Most of the time I only followed logical conclusions of others.
From my list, I have been thinking these people are town consistently: Saw, Chugg, Exo, loki. And recently: Neon, Reki.

If we check on me, it's unlikely you can guess from my posts who I am defending or connecting to. I think it's a waste if I was someone else reading me personally.
a blatant attempt to deflect attention from yourself by pointing out how well your (potential) scum play is?
bold, very bold
suspect as hell, but still, bold

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
a blatant attempt to deflect attention from yourself by pointing out how well your (potential) scum play is?
bold, very bold
suspect as hell, but still, bold
garnet-steven-universe-gif-11.gif

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
So its 3am, i cant keep waiting.
Not gonna lie, did not give this game half the attention i should have this day, I blame Shadowbringers and my totally lack of self-discipline.

Im not against Z-Beat lunch by any means, but imma put my vote here where im also totally cool with a lynch, because things being closer is both more fun and insightful.

vote: malus

call me lazy, its true.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Please no vomit photos, especially of cats! Cats are majestic and can't be gross!

Vote: malus

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
i mean i cleaned it up, im already voting for malus, and jesus christ thats an intense overreaction to one vote on you.

Queen Kong has definitely shot way the hell up my scum list

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
There's no way you're getting out of this, but if you want to say anything before a potential turbo, now's the time malus.