• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Well this is certainly an interesting move. Can you please explain your reasoning?
I explained why I scum read z-beat earlier, I figure I may as well get a vote down is all.

As for your other question I think it's a lie, but not the kind I'd kill over just yet.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
As for your other question I think it's a lie
source.gif

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Shit, I just put a vote down to have it. If no red check comes back I'm fine with z-beat or exo.

Oct 25, 2017
I just want let all of you know that I really appreciate you.

Anyway, just throwing this out there, and you're welcome to disagree, but I think our best path forward to be to kill scum

Oct 25, 2017
Reki, I'm cool with you checking either Malus, Oreo, Dubs, or Beat, but it's your power and you should use it how you want to

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What kind of pickle juice was it? Some kinds make me want to almost vomit after drinking them so I can't imagine they'd be good chasers

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah. Your vote goes to malus then, right?

To everyone else, since some of the provided top three aren't ordered I'd prefer a clear "I want you to check X" if possible.
1. Malus
2. Dubs
Please.

Side note: I did briefly consider it, but seeing as that role contradicts some of the rules of the game, I find it unlikely, and I feel like prodding further in that direction is a slippery slope.
I think you're right here. I'll stop guessing that part.

Sure, I've been reading over some people and this is a rough reads list.

Town
lokiduck - I've liked a lot of the questions that she's asking and I feel that she's genuinely hunting scum
Queen Kong - She feels like new town to me, excited and trying to figure stuff out
NeonBorealis - I did a deep dive over Neon last night and his Day 1 and 2 aren't great and it's a lot of tunneling on Chuggernaut, but once Zeke flipped scum he started to expand outwards and start to reasses the game so I'm town leaning for right now
B-dubs - He's a DayVig and I town lean that more than I do scum

Scum leaning
Z-beat - Every time I look at Z-beat in the game, it feels like he's more focused on flavor than he is on scum hunting and it hasn't felt like he's scum hunting at all yet. Flavor is nice and all, especially here, but we've got to do both
Oreomunsta - It's been gone over many times in the thread, but Oreo is a bit of an odd one and I'm pretty suspicious here

Unsure/Need to see more
Malus - WSD wasn't very active and I want to see more from Malus before making any decisions here
Exodus - Malus claim makes me suspicious of Exodus but until I see it, I'm okay waiting and keeping an eye out
Reki - I have no idea what to feel about Reki right now
Stantastic - I have no idea what to feel about Stan either and that worries me

I can't think of any strong town interactions for Reki or Stan off the top of my head, so while I am scum leaning Z-beat and Oreo, I would investigate there just to put my mind at ease.

Thanks for this.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Hmmm. Why Queen Kong.

It's more for the fact that since she is "new" she has been difficult to pin down. She could indeed be a completely new player, and be completely unfamiliar with the mechanics, but that strikes me as odd. The whole guessing nin's flavor was weird as well.

All in all, she is a distant third, because she would give us almost no information regardless if she flipped scum or not.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Just got home and ready to post.

malus is leading the preferences, but has yet to reach majority.

Who do you want me to check Ketkat? Apologies if I missed it.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just got home and ready to post.

malus is leading the preferences, but has yet to reach majority.

Who do you want me to check Ketkat? Apologies if I missed it.

Malus is okay to check, although if he's town this Exodus stuff will still be unresolved. You should aim for whoever you feel is best honestly, don't let scum throw you off track

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hi everyone! Sorry for not playing yesterday. Life got in the way a little bit, but I'm here now and going to play some catch up

Let me know if you have any q's for me.

I'm gonna see what's happened today, but I did see the result of the nin flip, and... I'm still kinda dumbfounded that he flipped town after that display he had with WSD-malus :(

Oct 25, 2017
Anyway, I'm bored. Personally I would just check someone already unless you REALLY want to check Oreo (Who seems like he's more inactive then refusing to write the post.) But I also lack patience and grace so you do you Reki

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I hope everything is alright! There's a bit of stuff to catch up.

Thanks! It wasn't anything serious at all, but did keep me busy and away from my favorite community of murder and intrigue fanatics :]

Okay, still catching up, but here's my comments so far.

1. exo's safety very likely confirmed the existence of a protector/doctor role. I'd say it's very unlikely that a message wasn't sent to them if this was a case of them getting a bulletproof vest. Therefore, I don't think we should seriously entertain conversation about a mass claim, as this can hurt town pretty badly (and scum would likely lie, anyway)

2. Reki's plan sounds reasonable, so I'll do a clean post below

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks! It wasn't anything serious at all, but did keep me busy and away from my favorite community of murder and intrigue fanatics :]

Nice to hear! Who would you want me to check?

In that case would it be better to check exodus, especially because we have that debate between him and Z-Beat as well as malus?

This is a good idea, but there's a lot of players that wanted to go with malus. In fact only one more would suffice to reach majority. Unless we start tagging like crazy I'm unsure if it could be settled with reasonable time left until EoD.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Nice to hear! Who would you want me to check?

This is a good idea, but there's a lot of players that wanted to go with malus. In fact only one more would suffice to reach majority. Unless we start tagging like crazy I'm unsure if it could be settled with reasonable time left until EoD.
Yeah, it is better to focus on what everyone wants in that case.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it is better to focus on what everyone wants in that case.

I don't completely agree. Scum easily could be influencing this, and if Reki is scum, this could be a good way to pass on responsibility to the rest of town. I think what town wants should be taken into consideration and I surely wouldn't be mad about a Malus check, but the final choice should be Reki's

Oct 25, 2017
And again, no need to rush, but it might be best to get out of the way sooner rather then later so we have a chance to discuss before EOD

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
I don't completely agree. Scum easily could be influencing this, and if Reki is scum, this could be a good way to pass on responsibility to the rest of town. I think what town wants should be taken into consideration and I surely wouldn't be mad about a Malus check, but the final choice should be Reki's
Just pick your top scum read and go from there. It's your power and you should chose who to read.

What they said.

Oct 25, 2017
Reki, fact check this statement.

Pineapple is a valid pizza topping.

Well it help us solve the game? Most likely not. But it'll help answer an age old question and isn't that more important?