• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Day 1.-
With the information that we have right now, I can agther the following.

I can now no longer trust in my hunch of Chugg being scum. Sure, his interactions at the beginning were strange and from experience (and multiple backstabbings) I've learned not to trust the most social players. However Ezek's vote at day one could be seen as wither a scum pointing fingers at anything or as a scum tying to bus another scum. Chugg passes to null for me now.

Now, this post right here:
Let's get a round of protect/kill/inves.

Protect: Ketkat
Kill: Chuggs
Investigate: Saen/Exo

Sure, this could be seen as day one shenanigans.
Cop instruct on exo strikes me as weird. If he were indeed scum, I doub't that Ezek would throw him under the bus so early. It could, however be seen as an early game ploy to earn town cred. I'm still leaning on Exo being town for now. My views may change as I move forward in the thread.

The protect and Kill "suggestions" could be interpreted as both scum or town leading. For example, if Chuggs was scum, then Ezek could have gained townie points very early on and would have remained investigation free. At the same time, he could just have said that to get rid of chuggs (which would be weird, seeing as Ezek was kinda cautious day one).

Can't comment on the instruction on Ket because that could have been an instruction to waste the protection.

And then nin responded with this:
Sure.

Protect: Z-Beat
Kill: WhysoDevious
Investigate: D-Bubs
Again, this could be just day one shenanigans. And since we don't know nin's alignment yet, this could be read as nin's early guesses.

To be continued in the next post.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
No matter how QK flipped, next in line would be exodus for you?

Thinkg with QK is that she has not really made any bonds to other players. There are no connections to be made.
If she is scum i could not put her down to anyone else.
IF she is town. Same thing.

With Exo and his double vote and Rod claim. I dont really buy it.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
going to bed now.
i will hopefully see you tomorrow.
Nin
out
tenor.gif

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Conspiracy Rage: Im not liking how this is looking from Neek's pov.

Slightly throwing shade at Neeks?

Hm. Okay.

Protect: Exodus
Kill: Weemadarthur
Investigate: nin

And we got a third one. Again, nothing too indicative. But I don't think that both nin and Ket could be scum at the same time.

All in all. Day one still leaves little clues to work with. But that is more because of the nature of the day rather than anything else.

Now, on to day 2.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I don't know if I'm buying what nin is selling here. Last time I walked in here, my two big scum reads were duking it out so I just went Godzilla "Let them fight" gif mode and decided to see what shakes out.

Anyway, nin trying to frame this as town sleepwalking to their death is interesting because despite being the main topic of conversation, his vote isn't exactly blasting off again. Neither is Oreo's though which makes me wonder if they're scum together or if scum think jumping on Oreo would be too obvious.

Also, nin's final read list being three people I town read and me is something I find very unimpressive.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I'm going to have to agree with Chuggs here. I put my vote on oreo because I've been scumreading him, but I also think nin might be scum as well which is why I said in my vote post that I was pretty sure most of us can agree on that.

I appreciate that nin has been trying to answer people's questions, but he hasn't really proven his case and I have to say it has def been pretty quiet vote wise. Part of that is because we all are pretty much agreed against turboing so maybe it is a good thing, but still it's been weird how quiet it is.

Mind you day 2 was pretty quiet after the B-Dubs smash stuff calmed down and it only picked up near the end.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Things are quiet because it seems like the course of action has been decided. And although it could be just resigned mafia, it could be a bad sign too.

Ultimately I'd prefer some vote variety so I'll probably look at oreomunsta. Although an hour ago it seemed like Queen Kong was the novelty.

My problem right now is that I'm struggling to come up with an organic theory of the potential mafia team. Discounting D2 EoD it feels like I'm searching for particular errors instead of developing a good understanding of the game state as a whole. And role madness doesn't help. Any tips?

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
I agree with Z-beat. Our villains will likely be: Jasper, Lapis, Yellow Diamond and Peridot. The antagonists of first few seasons.
(Lapis might be a neutral role tho, but we might lynch her just to be sure.)
0aa.gif
I guessed Peridot because of this. I also made similar guesses a few posts back.
It just happened to be right.

I kept thinking there were only 2 for some reasons? This changes everything!!

If it's based on early events in SU, then we might have Lapis (she might be neutral), Peridot and Jasper. Perhaps a Yellow Diamond too.
Are the gems' roles secret? Can we speculate on what gem has which town role?
Is Peridot considered scum or town? (I find her more amusing when she was a villain.)

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
By the way, since nothing else seems to be happening, a flavor question. Since there could be a fifth mafia member, who could it be? Are there more antagonists than these in SU?
There are the corrupted gems. They don't have unique shapes nor power though.
Goon level.

Thinkg with QK is that she has not really made any bonds to other players. There are no connections to be made.
v___v I thought I did bond with some people...

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Looking them up those are basically monster.

If I'm reading things right they can be "cured"? Interesting.
Show can be pretty dark sometimes.
The show has 10 minutes long episodes but they managed to give you the feels.

That's my guess anyway. Monkey can include later villains, or even a villain fusion: Malachite.
She's also a part of two gems with Jasper in it and Lapis. If she's in the game, her power would likely be lost since Jasper got poofed.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
If you're still here let me ask you something. Not so long ago you said you had mixed feelings about oreomunsta.

Based on your breakdown here I'd say Oreo is an easy target for scums. Nin's constant fidgeting on votes is very suspicious.
Right now I'd lean scums on nin (erratic voting pattern) , slight scum on Ket still (sorry, nothing personal, your late vote didn't help :( ) and Z.
Nin, Z-Beat.
I'm mixed on Ketkat and Oreo. Oreo deduction didn't make a lot of sense.

Devious was a bit odd, as someone pointed out. (I think it was loki or Oreo?)

But then you liked El Campeon's big post;

This whole post was entertaining. It's like reading a detective deduction in a manga.
Oreo breakdown sort of sold me on WSD tbh.

Where do you stand on him right now?

By the way thank you for the explanations! The lore seems interesting so I'm not really sure how much do I want to read the wiki.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
If you're still here let me ask you something. Not so long ago you said you had mixed feelings about oreomunsta.

But then you liked El Campeon's big post;

Where do you stand on him right now?

By the way thank you for the explanations! The lore seems interesting so I'm not really sure how much do I want to read the wiki.
I had my doubt on oreo up until his big post. It would be very bad for scums if he was one himself since he named 2 in one go: WSD and nin, and the deduction made logical sense too.
If nin turned out to be scum (I'm pretty sure he is) then Oreo would more likely be town and we'd have to look closer at WSD.

Speculating on scum team is fine, I try not to give away townie identities or powers.

what even is this conversation. Kong, how did you guess Nin was Peridot? Nin, why are you not weirded out by this? Why does this all feel constructed????
Sorry you were weirded out. I know my logic doesn't make a lot of sense sometimes.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Me atm:

Town:
Sawneeks: town > town. Nothing changes. She helped to lynch Zeke.
Chugg: town > town. Nothing changes.
exodus: town > town He admitted to almost get killed last night. He has been on scum radar (Zeke in particular) thanks to his power.
Reki: null > town. A lot of probing in the right places.
loki: town > town. Nothing changes. She feels genuine in hunting scums.
Neon: town > town. See above.
Stan: null > town. Good effort for lynching Zeke. A pleasant party guest.

Null:
B-Dubs (lean town): town > null. All of this second guessing makes me second guess Dubs now. He'd be the last one I'd lynch, unless he smash another town.
Ketkat: I still keep her here because I've heard stories of her being a really believable townie scum. Her late vote didn't help at all. She did pin WSD after Zeke got lynched, WSD is on my scum list, so...
oreo: (lean town) He made a good break down post of nin and WSD interaction, which really helped his position with me atm.

Scums:
Devious: his interaction with nin and Zeke was odd.
nin
Z-beat: He seemed to be groupie with nin during Day 2's EoD, in particular, he put votes on Chugg.

To compare with my previous guess:

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All this hostility.

I dont like that one bit.

Even worse that you all want to Turbo me. Lets lay down the facts for a bit.

As mentioned before i am Peridot ( TOWN if anyone dares to ask ) and a one shot redirecter.
If anyone focuses me with their night action, it will be redirected to another random target.
I will be informed if i was targeted and when i am vunerable again.

Since i am likely going to get lynched today i want to say a few words about the remaining players.

Lokiduck : has been actively participating in every discussion there was, pointed several things out and in my eyes she seems to be town.
Neonborealis: MIA most of the time not sure where to put this player. Hiding in the backround most of the time.
Sawneeks: Not sure how to feel about her, usually i would hold no grudge against her but this time it seems kinda weird that she is going to be responsible for getting two town players killed. I think she followed the wrong tails and is getting played by Mafia
Stantastic: Laid back and letting others do the hard work. This is not Indicative of his allignment though. Leaning town on this tunneling potatoe.
Zbeat: Focused on fluff faar to long but i hope he will start playing. Otherwise i have a decent feeling about him.
Exodus: Tunneling potatoe. Not sure if he lied about what happened tonight as of now i just think he is a dumb town.
Ketkat: Playing it safe as of now, A null for me.
Oreo: He has been active but i am unsure where to put him. For today he will be a null.
QueenKong: Asking questions. thats the main thing she has done up to this point. I think she might be hiding something. Lean scum
WSD: EoD solidified my gut read on her. She might be hiding something. She should be pushed some more. Lean scum
B-Dubs: Smashed two town playes and has been missing ever since. If he had said some more today i could have maybe got a better feeling of him. 0
Reki: Still a null komma null. Not sure what to do.

Too many open powers for my taste. After you lynch me please go back and look at the current claims.
Hopefully you all will get over the fact that i was indeed telling the truth and bring the town win home.

Good luck.

I will be on mobile if there are any open questions though.
As for now, i am heading to the lake in order to get my head clear.
Please dont turbo, since that will kill all discussion.

Sadly there hasnt been much going on anyway : /

I hate that

Since most people are resigned to a nin vote at this point, I wanted to take a closer look at this and ask you some questions when you're next around nin.

There have been quite a few gifs posted throughout the game, and there have even been mentions of Peridot being on the scum team before now. Why did you look at this gif and decide to claim when you saw that? What made you so sure that QK knew who you were off a single GIF? Because that whole interaction weirds me out.

Past that, can you explain your role a little better? You're a one-shot redirector and you can use that to redirect it to someone else. If you're informed if you were targeted or not, were you? Have you used this power? How do you feel that this power benefits town when looking at all the current roles that have been claimed and popped up? Doesn't the random nature of who it lands on hurt a lot of town roles?

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
I don't really like these posts if I'm being honest. You have not actually put forward any effort into scum hunting, or providing any counter arguments against anyone else, and actually just voted for someone almost completely at random at the end of day. If you disagree with the leading trains, provide a real alternative. Town has not really been manipulated as much as people aren't really putting forth any effort into finding scum yet, and throwing a vote onto the lowest post count is going to get you a lot of side eye from me. That kind of vote combined with everything else does not feel like town play to me yet.
I outlined why I voted for wee when I placed the vote. Nothing changed afterward. However, this is why your vote gets side eye from me. You stay off of the train that leads to a town member's death while being in a position of "Eh, there were no good choices so don't take that vote seriously" It allows you to accuse people that were on wee while having realistically done nothing to prevent it. Your vote even bumped WSD up to 3 votes vs Wee's 5 at the literal last minute of the day.
You keep saying a variation of this without providing any examples/your own thoughts. Who do you think is the rotten apple and why
Can you explain to me how Town definitely got manipulated into that lynch if none of the voters are scum?

And you are again saying it should be looked into without providing your own thoughts. Who is scum there? Who was the manipulator(s)? Why are you giving ideas but not listening to your own suggestions?
Sure, I understand that. My point surrounding the role is that Wee's role is one that scum absolutely would want to have taken out of the game as it's one that could cause them a lot of problems. I could see scum working together to create some kind of scenario where that happens, but that wasn't possible here. As it is, wee was just a random town who happened to receive a couple of votes. There's no reason for scum to make any coordinated effort there unless stan is scum, and I feel that if scum is on that vote, we aren't going to figure that out today unless we flip Stan.

Personally, I'm not seeing a whole lot that stands out as scummy to me in Stan's posts, but if you do please point them out.

All of these posts were made against Meatwad before the great smashing. Meat was saying that "scum manipulated town" and while I personally don't entirely believe that scum orchestrated the whole thing, I do think that there was at least one scum involved.

Like this is a sketchy looking series of posts.

Here is Chuggs pointing out the whole Meatwad-Neeks discussion on day 2. This is in order to put heat on Meat while believing that Neeks was being set up by the mafia because of the discussion between Neeks and Wee on day 1. Again, repeating myself on day 2, this is what led me to read Chuggs as lean scum. However, I didn't read his theory beforehand and I simply thought that he was throwing coals to the fire. For the time being, Chuggs remains in the maybe pile.

i mean i cant speak for anyone else, but personally i think jumping straight to fear mongering "your going to look bad when i die" at only 2 votes right at the start of the day looks far scummier than being on a towny lynch on day 1.
Could be a natural reaction to an attitude that most scum have when found out. Stan did start the wee lynch day one. But I don't think he actually orchestrated anything and that was just a day one vote that others latched on to for the purpose of a day.

To be continued with my recounts of the great smashening (tm) and what came after.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Could be a natural reaction to an attitude that most scum have when found out. Stan did start the wee lynch day one. But I don't think he actually orchestrated anything and that was just a day one vote that others latched on to for the purpose of a day.

To be continued with my recounts of the great smashening (tm) and what came after.
Thats not quite true on the bolded, irrc i was the 3rd vote on Wee, not the first.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
K, I'm going to put my vote down now, based on everything that I said yesterday about nin-WSD

Vote: nin

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Was taking my damn time with that post in order to gain some town points as it was really well thought out and not as reactionary as always.
Guess i have to go back to post a lot

I do agree with other posters that this post in particular was weird and did paint you in a bad light. However, I don't think that this is conclusive evidence to you being scum (that comes later).

That was the theory I was working on T_T.
Scum has a role cop, found the lovers. Scum dubs "randomly" shoots meat.

It's why I wanted ppl to give their thoughts on dubs' power before bringing it up. Who would just be "ok" with the power?

It seems exo got more flack about his power/claim than dubs has.

Dubs' first move was to put the ppl voting meat up for lynch.

Yeah. In retrospective this wasn't a good move. Although in my eyes that gives more town reads in B-dubs favor. At the time I'm writing this, I read him as a townie that got too carried away with his power.

As for my feelings on the whole wee/LP/Sawneeks debate, I've been thinking about it since LP and wee turned out to be town. After rereading Neeks I'm still getting a null reading even though I'm feeling better about her despite what happened with Meatwad. So far she has been engaging with a lot of people and asking a lot of questions of peeps, which seems like something a good townie would do, but there is the fact that she has voted for all of the dead townies except for sae (who was just collateral).

However, I do think it would be weird for scum to lead the trains on two townies two days in a row as that'd make them more suspicious so I can totally believe the theory that scum is framing neeks and may have even killed LP because of it. For that reason Zeke's theory about Scum!B-Dubs killing Meatwad to help with the narrative is also plausible. Does that help?

Was she defending Ezekel? At the time that theory sounded plausible. So I don't really put this against her.

Exodus does raise a fair point here about these posts being a bit weird Zeke. Can you explain how not double voting today and just waiting until tomorrow is the perfect situation for scum?

Besides Exo, KetKat is one of the first to put some pressure against Zeke. Adding to that, Stan is the first one (this time I checked) to put the vote on Zeke. So I doubt he is scum (unless he planned early on in the day to buzz him, which is unlikely given that Zeke didn't stumble until later on in the day).

My current reads so far...

Town
- B-Dubs - no explanation needed

Town-leaning
- Exodus - people say his role is NAI, but I'll take it as him being town
- lokiduck - I appreciate his start-of-day analysis and I think he's got a god read of what's going on.

Null
- EzekelRAGE - Gonna give him the benefit of the doubt for now. His playing style may seem pushy, but that's how he played in Maple Street Mafia, and he turned out to be town in that one.
- Everyone else not on this list - I'm just not picking up on anything right now.

Scum-leaning
- Stantastic - Not getting any particular vibe from him, but someone to keep an eye on because
- TheChuggernaut - His vote on weemad and his vote on MeatWad are highly suspect to me.

Slightly defending Zeke? He doesn't put himself in danger's way by saying he is null. But at the same time he putsforward the idea that he could be town based on meta.

Between you and him, I'll go with oreo for today.

I really don't like jumping on a train late, but I don't want to make a throw-away vote either.

He did seem to want to get a train started on MeatWad, who turned out to be town, so now I'm interested in seeing how he flips.

VOTE: oreomunsta

Again, not voting for Zeke and insisting on voting Oreo while saying that he'd like to see how Chuggs flips.

Dunno. WSD is giving me scum vibes.

WhySoDevious dont get swayed away so easily, your vote can also be on TheChuggernaut
I'm more interested in seeing how Chugg flips, to be honest.
Follow me into the void then

Then comes this weird exchange between nin and WSD. nin had already been pretty jumpy at the end of day, and trying to convince many people on jumping on the Chuggs wagon is highly suspect.

And in the end WSD decided to change votes to Chugg. Now I don't think two scums would vote for the same person at EOD. However, seeing as Zeke was the other leading wagon that day, maybe they were trying to save their buddy?

I'm not going to tie it, but I dont' feel great about either of them. I think that seeing Chuggernaut flip could help alleviate some concerns I have around WSD, so I'm leaning slightly more there.

Slightly defending WSD while advocating for a Chugg lynch? There is also the fact that she only voted Zeke until the last minute. She has been a somewhat active player up until now however. That and her reasoning later on at the start of night 2 makes me read ehr as Null.

Okay. And that covers day 2. Now I only need to catch up on what has happened in the last 5 pages and I'm good to go.

(Playing catch up is not fun).

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Maybe lightning rod is not what I thought. I 'soak' all actions. I guess I got protected and killed at the same time. Whoops.

Yep. That is the effect of a lightning rod. Now the only question is if it was an item or was a one time thing that another player gave you.

I am Sorry that i made this comment and i hope it wont be taken seriously.
I can relate that if shit hits the fan everything else comes second.

I am sorry
B-Dubs and NeonBorealis
OOC: Don't worry about it.

IC: Ok, now that the catching up is done I'll do a TLDR before my vote:

TLDR:
B-Dubs, Chuggs, Exo and Stan get slight town reads from me. I still can't trust you fully. But your actions so far seem like normal townies scumhunting.

Loki: So far, you classify as neutral to me. Apologies for thechoice of words, but most of the time you seem to be a duckling to Chuggs. Maybe is because you are new, and if you were mafia I don't think you would actually vote the same as Chuggs all the time.

Saw is Null leaning to town for the time being.

QK, KetKat and Reki are completely null reads for me. Queen Kong has passed by with mostly new player questions and hasn¿t left an impression on me. Her guessing of nin's "role" is weird, I wouldn't mind prodding further. KetKat has had a neutral game so far. And I can't pin Reki.

Z-Dubs is null leaning scum. He has been tunneling against exo for a while now and has relied mostly on flavor talk.

WSD, nin and oreo read as scum to me atm. nin's reactions come EOD2 were vey wishy washy. However I find it unlikely that all three of them are scum. I'm leaning slightly more in WSD direction cause of his weird "null" read on Zeke at the tail end of day 2, but that could be cause of his inactivity. I wouldn't be against an oreo vote tomorrow.

For now: Vote: nin

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Playing catch up isn't fun. But now I'm up to date and ready to go.

But first, I must sleep. See you at EOD guys.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Was she defending Ezekel? At the time that theory sounded plausible. So I don't really put this against her.

I was not defending Zeke actually. Reki asked me what my thoughts on the whole LP/neeks/wee matter was because I originally suspected that scum might be there day 1. You are right tho that at the time I thought this theory might be plausible in explaining how neeks could possibly be town in that case, but considering how things turned out with Zeke *shrug.* Though I'd like to point out that Z-Beat came up with the theory first and Zeke supported it.
I think it's a safe assumption by this point that flavor has some indication of roles. The real question is if people are lying about their flavors to hide their roles, especially since the people who claimed didn't mention their flavor names in their claims. They were seduced.

The absolute craziest thing I could think of was that b-dubs was a scum day vig and scum investigated the lovers last night/saw the pressure on meatwad as an opportunity for a free shot, then sent his kill in privately with a fake public action to make it look like he was a different role that would fit with another flavor
That was the theory I was working on T_T.
Scum has a role cop, found the lovers. Scum dubs "randomly" shoots meat.

It's why I wanted ppl to give their thoughts on dubs' power before bringing it up. Who would just be "ok" with the power?

It seems exo got more flack about his power/claim than dubs has.

Dubs' first move was to put the ppl voting meat up for lynch.
I'm not exactly sure what this could mean, but it's interesting.
Stan is the first one (this time I checked) to put the vote on Zeke.
Actually exodus was the first to vote on zeke, his vote just didn't register because of the vote tool being messed up and then him misspelling his name.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Apologies for thechoice of words, but most of the time you seem to be a duckling to Chuggs. Maybe is because you are new, and if you were mafia I don't think you would actually vote the same as Chuggs all the time.
Honestly, I can't really explain what's happening here except for the fact that we both seem to suspect the same people and as far as I know it has just been a really weird coincidence. So far I have voted after Chuggs twice and he voted after me on day 2. Either way I was planning to vote oreo today long before Chuggs did, he just beat me to it.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Why did you look at this gif and decide to claim when you saw that? What made you so sure that QK knew who you were off a single GIF? Because that whole interaction weirds me out.
From a timing standpoint it seemed the best time to make the claim, since we had enough time left in the day for everyone to make up their minds.
I did not think that everyone was going to stay their ground though lol.

Regarding QK either having a happy coincidence or her knowing i am not sure, lets break it down though.

There is no possibility of her being cop or any other investiagtive role since she must have used that power on me the last night phase. If i would have been targeted, i would have recieved a message that someone targeted me and that i have no longer the ability to redirect something.
That leaves us at either it being a coincidence or her just knowing that i am town since she is on the side of scum.
Coincidences aside, i look at her as scum atm.

Past that, can you explain your role a little better? You're a one-shot redirector and you can use that to redirect it to someone else. If you're informed if you were targeted or not, were you? Have you used this power? How do you feel that this power benefits town when looking at all the current roles that have been claimed and popped up? Doesn't the random nature of who it lands on hurt a lot of town roles?

I cannot use it, Its more like a passive ability. If i get targeted, everything i was targeted by will be redirected to someone else ( random )
I will be informed that i was targeted and that the ability has vanished, since it can only save me once.
I was NOT targeted as of yet. How it benefits town ? I mean if there was an actual good player behind that role town would have benefited a ton more than now lol, going to be brutally honest with me at this point. I mean if i get targeted by a killing move it will probably redirect that kill towards antoher townie.
All in all i hope my lynch will bring some light.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I'm at 6 now, if you want to end it sooner I would be willing to hammer myself in order to iron out the possibility of me. Being a bomb

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
From a timing standpoint it seemed the best time to make the claim, since we had enough time left in the day for everyone to make up their minds.
I did not think that everyone was going to stay their ground though lol.

Regarding QK either having a happy coincidence or her knowing i am not sure, lets break it down though.

There is no possibility of her being cop or any other investiagtive role since she must have used that power on me the last night phase. If i would have been targeted, i would have recieved a message that someone targeted me and that i have no longer the ability to redirect something.
That leaves us at either it being a coincidence or her just knowing that i am town since she is on the side of scum.
Coincidences aside, i look at her as scum atm.

I cannot use it, Its more like a passive ability. If i get targeted, everything i was targeted by will be redirected to someone else ( random )
I will be informed that i was targeted and that the ability has vanished, since it can only save me once.
I was NOT targeted as of yet. How it benefits town ? I mean if there was an actual good player behind that role town would have benefited a ton more than now lol, going to be brutally honest with me at this point. I mean if i get targeted by a killing move it will probably redirect that kill towards antoher townie.
All in all i hope my lynch will bring some light.

Oh. It's just an ongoing passive at all times? I'm not sure how I feel about that as a town role. That seems like it provides a lot of negative utility or at best, could save you from a night kill by hitting someone else at random.

Speaking of votes though, why aren't you voting anywhere yet nin? I get that those 4 people from before might not change their mind, but there's 10 other people in the game.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Mind you he does say he has not been targeted yet. There's a slight possibility that he's telling the truth. But everything else has been overly scummish so I can't really ignore it.

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

nin (6 votes)
Sawneeks - #1,383
exodus - #1,387
Queen Kong - #1,396
Stantastic - #1,473
oreomunsta - #1,578
NeonBorealis - #1,580

oreomunsta (2 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #1,410
lokiduck - #1,425

Not voting: WhySoDevious, nin, Reki, KetKat, Z-Beat, B-Dubs

Post Counts:
nin: 47 Queen Kong: 30 Sawneeks: 21 Z-Beat: 20 lokiduck: 16 oreomunsta: 15 Reki: 14 exodus: 12 NeonBorealis: 11 Stantastic: 10 TheChuggernaut: 6 B-Dubs: 5 KetKat: 3

Current Countdown:
4rvi5r57tb

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Oh. It's just an ongoing passive at all times? I'm not sure how I feel about that as a town role. That seems like it provides a lot of negative utility or at best, could save you from a night kill by hitting someone else at random.

Speaking of votes though, why aren't you voting anywhere yet nin? I get that those 4 people from before might not change their mind, but there's 10 other people in the game.

That is indeed true.
Last vote will be on

{

True, I will put my final vote down.
Vote: QueenKong

I think there is something to look into

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Queen Kong just feels like new town to me, what stands out as suspicious from her besides the Peridot thing?

As stated earlier, I really did not get a grasp on most of the players.
I feel lost and it I s for the better to get lynched for it.

Look up into saw, exo and maybe some others

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I'm starting to agree with everyone that we have probably reached the point where we aren't going to get much more information, though if there is a chance we might, then I'm still willing to let the day end at the normal time. I'm just trying to figure out what else we should ask.