• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Exodus I still kinda find your plan baffling.

You role claimed yourself with no prompting, withheld the name on the pretense that it would make Steven and Connie a target despite us both not knowing they were in the game, nor knowing that they'd actually influence your power, said you didn't know there was more than one human gem fusion, making the decision to reveal that you were a human gem fusion but not the name make even less sense, then switched up your powers from losing double vote shots to not being able to vote at all. Now not only are your halves no better protected but there are other fusions who may have been damaged by this decision, all of which could have been avoided with none of the negatives by just saying you were stevonnie or saying nothing at all about your until later because you weren't on the chopping block
Is...there a point for this whole thing?

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
His whole thing with me was me suspecting him on flavor reasons, when there was clearly I reason why I might find it suspect
Okay but are you gonna do anything with it or what. Youve been on this for Days now and you really need to start branching out. Look outside the tunnel for a second, he isn't the only one scum reading you for all this.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
It's safe to say exodus is town, seeing he set himself up and got saved from imminent death. No point prodding him anymore.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Okay but are you gonna do anything with it or what. Youve been on this for Days now and you really need to start branching out. Look outside the tunnel for a second, he isn't the only one scum reading you for all this.
Are you asking me to make a case for you?
It's safe to say exodus is town, seeing he set himself up and got saved from imminent death. No point prodding him anymore.
original.gif

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Woullldddn't be so sure on that. It's a fairly safe bet he is Town but never, ever trust someone 100% in these games unless it's confirmed by a Mod (like a role PM flip).

Are you asking me to make a case for you?
If you can somehow convince me to vote for Exo over nin today I will be really impressed. I think Exo is Town and nothing you have provided over the past couple days has convinced me otherwise.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'll be honest, if we are fairly convinced on Nin I'd rather end the Day then have it be slow like this. I'd wait for everyone to check in and say their mind but I would not be against a turbo today if people are in agreement.

Oct 25, 2017
The Exodus stuff is interesting. I'm more inclined to think he's town now. Glad that no one died.

Dubs, nin, Oreo, Devious, and Z-Beat look the worst to me right now, although Z-Beat isn't as bad as the others. Nothings really changed for me for any of them.

I could get behind nin kill for today, but in the interest of today not just being dead I'm going to park my vote over on Oreo instead.

Vote: Oreomunsta

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Re-read Day 1.

Zeke goes after Chuggs quite a lot. He is really the only person that Zeke pushes on besides some questions to B-Dubs that go nowhere, slight questioning of Exo, and that's it.
I will note that Exo was against Zeke from the start. It seemed to begin as a meta vote from a past game that continued and became real from a 'gut feeling'. Could be possible Scum!Exo is bussing a teammate from the get-go but bussing a Roleblocker (especially in a Role Madness game) is a crazy choice.

I've got no real reason to change my vote, even though there's been some interesting threads to hopefully see where they go over the next few days.

Taking out a low poster seems like a solid pick for this day, so I'm sticking to Devious
What threads were these, oreo
VOTE: Stantastic

Okay, I'm gonna make this my day one vote.

I read some of Sawneeks and KetKat's reasonings and, though I disagree with them, there's a reason there.

I think Stan's vote is trying to solidify a train on weemad.
I agree with this too.

So keep an eye out for: Zeke, Z-Beat, LP, nin, and even weemad.
Reading it again I find the Stan vote a little odd? Devious agrees that Ket and I have some reason in our Wee vote but he disagrees with it. This implies he feels Wee is Town and that a Scum!Stan is trying to get a train going even more.

However, he then agrees with the statement from Ket that the people voting elsewhere are highly suspect too because it's possible that Scum just isn't worried about the lynch. He includes Wee in this group, the person he is apparently strongly sure is Town to the point that people voting against them are Scum.

don't line up m8

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
gonna go do other stuff might re-read day 2 might not idk

I do want to say that Nin on Day 2 said he would shoot Zeke if he could but when push came to shove he didn't pull the trigger. The post is out there somewhere

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure lightning rod was a town ability. If it was a scum ability, it's better to just aim at a person and kill them directly.

Why did they cast lightning rod on Exodus in the first place though? Did a town want him killed?

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be honest, if we are fairly convinced on Nin I'd rather end the Day then have it be slow like this. I'd wait for everyone to check in and say their mind but I would not be against a turbo today if people are in agreement.

I'd be against this. I know it's selfish since I haven't had the chance to really commit this phase, and the game is a bit too slow for everyone right now, but with more time nin could make cases for other players, which could be nice to look at after his flip. He said he would be willing to discuss after all.

If the majority wants to turbo though, then I won't oppose it.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Re-read Day 1.

Zeke goes after Chuggs quite a lot. He is really the only person that Zeke pushes on besides some questions to B-Dubs that go nowhere, slight questioning of Exo, and that's it.
I will note that Exo was against Zeke from the start. It seemed to begin as a meta vote from a past game that continued and became real from a 'gut feeling'. Could be possible Scum!Exo is bussing a teammate from the get-go but bussing a Roleblocker (especially in a Role Madness game) is a crazy choice.

What threads were these, oreo

Reading it again I find the Stan vote a little odd? Devious agrees that Ket and I have some reason in our Wee vote but he disagrees with it. This implies he feels Wee is Town and that a Scum!Stan is trying to get a train going even more.

However, he then agrees with the statement from Ket that the people voting elsewhere are highly suspect too because it's possible that Scum just isn't worried about the lynch. He includes Wee in this group, the person he is apparently strongly sure is Town to the point that people voting against them are Scum.

don't line up m8
It was a bit lucky on my part. But his pushing on me day 2 cemented things for me and gave me a good reason to push for his lynch.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Okay so i'm back finally (sorry about that I had to sort through a box of my old cherished childhood memories and it took a while ^^;) and I'm ready to try and help where I can.

I am currently against turboing because while I think most of us can agree that nin is the best vote for today, there are other people i feel need to be investigated mainly in that I want to hear more from and if we don't turbo then surely they will show up at some point right?

If we all agree on turboing though, I'll agree to it though.

As of right now the players i am most suspicious of are:
-nin: duh
-oreomunsta: I voted for him yesterday, and I'm still convinced that he was the scum nin was trying to protect if he is scum too. For that reason i'm joining Chuggs (and to prevent a turbo for now) and VOTE:oreomunsta.
-Z-Beat: Has mainly focused on B-Dubs and Exodus and while Z voted for B-Dubs day 1, he voted Chuggs day 2 after finding the oreo vote suspicious. I'd really liked to hear his reads on other people. Also wasn't Z the one that started the B-Dubs might be scum setting up Sawneeks theory that Zeke supported?
-WhySoDevious: Weird EoD activity and in general weird activity. I'd also like to here his opinions again on other people.
-B-Dubs: We haven't heard from him a while so i'd love to hear his thoughts on EoD and the game in general when he gets the chance to catch up.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I also agree with everyone that the party seems to have tired everyone out as we exhausted a lot of conversation last night, especially with Neek's summary of events.Though I'll have to admit that it was nice not having much to catch up on when i came back.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I was able to catch up reasonably on time! :D Thanks party animals. I'll catch up on stuff I missed from the party day, but let me actually start with this Day's stuff.

Okay, I'm finding this stuff exo pretty interesting. exodus , so to confirm what you're claiming, you were notified on D2 start that you were made to a lightning rod? What else were you told?

I'm... oddly okay with exo misleading us about the double vote. The reasons you gave to get night actions drawn to you make sense. Plus, you pigeon-holed yourself. If you pull out the double-vote, my town read will instantly turn, as I hope will others.

Am I being too lenient for still town reading exo? I don't see a reasonable scenario where lightning rod would be used on exo... Unless lightning rod is a town power, and could have been placed on a scum exo by accident. Still town reading him, but pocketing these ideas

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I think it isn't too bad to town read exo right now, most of his actions have seemed to me like town actions even if they have been a bit unorthodox, I'm just thinking we should focus on bigger suspects and we can return to him if he does anything weird.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'd be against this. I know it's selfish since I haven't had the chance to really commit this phase, and the game is a bit too slow for everyone right now, but with more time nin could make cases for other players, which could be nice to look at after his flip. He said he would be willing to discuss after all.

If the majority wants to turbo though, then I won't oppose it.
Nah, that's fine with me. It's why I asked lol.
I was able to catch up reasonably on time! :D Thanks party animals. I'll catch up on stuff I missed from the party day, but let me actually start with this Day's stuff.

Okay, I'm finding this stuff exo pretty interesting. exodus , so to confirm what you're claiming, you were notified on D2 start that you were made to a lightning rod? What else were you told?

I'm... oddly okay with exo misleading us about the double vote. The reasons you gave to get night actions drawn to you make sense. Plus, you pigeon-holed yourself. If you pull out the double-vote, my town read will instantly turn, as I hope will others.

Am I being too lenient for still town reading exo? I don't see a reasonable scenario where lightning rod would be used on exo... Unless lightning rod is a town power, and could have been placed on a scum exo by accident. Still town reading him, but pocketing these ideas
How would a lightning rod be scum though? It attracts everything including the kill, scum would essentially have a bull night if it was theirs. Or worse if there is a cop, it would drag it to them.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Null night, not bull night lol

Also I'm thinking we may need a rescue party for Dubs at this rate. He's been MIA for a while :/

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I'm heavily against a turbo!

Let's talk this out!
There are a ton of players who have not checked in yet. Furthermore I want to make another reads list that can be used post mortem

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Even though I would love to see it, I won't want to see Sawneeks lynched the following day, since she caused the death of two town players. I for one am someone who can see that she made a human mistake.

I know, I know. "But Nin, she caused your lynch?" it was me who caused it in order to see who would push for my death. The meta moves are getting out of hand amirite?

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Hey guys. Sorry I've been absent. This weekend was busy. I'm going to call it a night and tomorrow I'll play catch up and I'll be sharing my thoughts.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
K, let me channel my inner Sawnness and see if I can do this some justice

not on my watch

Vote:B-Dubs
So, I'm going to start here, where nin throws down a vote on B-Dubs, who I think is more likely Town with that smashing display. nin clearly disagrees, but I found the vote to be a little odd with the choice and timing

Man, I was expecting it to be a slow weekend.

Again, I apologize for not being here much.

Gonna catch up right now.

Nothing weird here. WSD checking in close to day end, but this is where the second dancer to the tango enters the fray

I think it's gonna be another slow end of day.

UNVOTE

Stan was pretty much unfazed by the lone vote on him and I dunno how to feel about that.

WSD makes it clear that they're going to be changing their vote up because the Stan train wasn't leaving the station

I mean one single vote does nothing, you have to make a case and try to convince everyone else to follow you in oder to put pressure on him. That way he may react to it.

Here's the start of the suspicious back and forth. Kinda weird in-game coaching from nin on how to start a train. I wonder if WSD is also posting little in a scum chat, so maybe this makes the in-game chat the best place to discretely discuss things like this?

Sure. You know what?

no lynch

Why would no lynch ever be a viable option on a D2? We're nowhere near MYLO.
But, I gotta say, this is the ninsanity I enjoy :]

My current reads so far...

Town
- B-Dubs - no explanation needed

Town-leaning
- Exodus - people say his role is NAI, but I'll take it as him being town
- lokiduck - I appreciate his start-of-day analysis and I think he's got a god read of what's going on.

Null
- EzekelRAGE - Gonna give him the benefit of the doubt for now. His playing style may seem pushy, but that's how he played in Maple Street Mafia, and he turned out to be town in that one.
- Everyone else not on this list - I'm just not picking up on anything right now.

Scum-leaning
- Stantastic - Not getting any particular vibe from him, but someone to keep an eye on because
- TheChuggernaut - His vote on weemad and his vote on MeatWad are highly suspect to me.

Among others, someone's missing from the reads list whose name kinda rhymes with "tin"

Lets start

Sorry, I think there is one needed.

Again another vote on a likely-town member, given the circumstances of their claim

I thought his power pretty much made him Town, no?

That's how I took it.

WSD is posing the question to nin. A nice softball :D

Possible candidates that deserve my vote :

lokiduck
sawneeks

not feeling the oreo train. Not going to put my vote on ezekel though, they both suck to get lynched

So, despite nin hopping around votes on likely towns, he still opens up the floor for other trains to hop on, if they're leaving the station

His power is not allignment indicative, same goes for exodus.

There's the hit on that softball from earlier

Okay, I'm town-leaning on B-Dubs.

In the games I've played, the role has been town, so that's where I was coming from.

And as for Exodus, I had a double-vote role in my last game and I was town, so I'll assume he's town unless something else changes my mind.

This actually isn't indicative of both of them being scum, but if they both are, I like this opinion splitting :D

Vote: TheChuggernaut

lets make it more interesting

It is more interesting to keep moving around the votes like you do...

I'm more interested in seeing how Chugg flips, to be honest.

...but it gets even better when you guys vocally align on a vote like that. Let's see if the opinion from WSD becomes a vote

Follow me into the void then

Playful prodding, but given everything above, I find this noteworthy. Also, nin, we already live in the glorious void known as mafia

WhySoDevious will you back up what you just posted or are you staying on that vote ?

Here nin's giving WSD an option, either of which they can use to their benefit. If WSD stayed on his vote, that's plausible deniability. If WSD joined nin on the Chugg train, they could bus each other well

Why do I feel like I'm being pushed here.

We all could see who was doing the pushing

Because of those things you said

But then after saying that there are other options you respond with this

thats why

nin responds to WSD's fluff about being pushed around with some light busing

I think I'm good with my vote for today.

If oreo flips town, I'll join you in a Chugg vote tomorrow.

That void just found room for one more, I guess

This smells just fishy WSD

You bet it does, nin

lokiduck
Sawneeks

Want to join me in a wsd train?

Busing on a likelihood that wouldn't happen with zeke getting close to the lynch. Maybe some vote splitting would lead to someone else getting the lynch?

Freak it.

I hate last-minute vote changes, but given the last couple of posts, I'm even more interested in seeing how Chugg flips

VOTE: TheChuggernaut

As the ax got closer to landing on Zeke, the vote started flipping

Well, let's see how he flips

nin looks to be resigned to losing a scummy here. But funny enough...

Town pr or just vanilla?

...here nin's tossing last-ditch softballs at zeke to hopefully avoid his lynch

I think it's too late :(

A farewell to scum after zeke tried to climb out of that day end pit

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Nah, that's fine with me. It's why I asked lol.

How would a lightning rod be scum though? It attracts everything including the kill, scum would essentially have a bull night if it was theirs. Or worse if there is a cop, it would drag it to them.

I don't think it would be scum, either, but I feel the need to just ask to see if there's a chance it could have been. Could be used for creating a decoy out of someone, I guess, but this would lean heavily in favor of "no oreo, it's a town role. don't wifom this"

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
A farewell to scum? Come on. Think for a second. No scum would be that dumb to make a farewell in the public chat. Why not use the scum chat for that?

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A farewell to scum? Come on. Think for a second. No scum would be that dumb to make a farewell in the public chat. Why not use the scum chat for that?

So how do you think that statement should look given zeke's flip, as well as other statements you made that I highlighted? Are you saying that the last quote I got you on is really that weird given everything else?

I'm not declaring that it's a nail-in-the-coffin kind of statement, but given everything else, the probability of you just saying that because it's sad to see a player's claim come in too late is kinda narrowing down on my side of things

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Further more, the WSD stuff was indeed eye brow raising. I pointed it out. There is a difference in pointing something out and bussing

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I'm not declaring that it's a nail-in-the-coffin kind of statement, but given everything else, the probability of you just saying that because it's sad to see a player's claim come in too late is kinda narrowing down on my side of things

It was exactly that.
To be frank since i was unsure how he would flip I made a choice and doubled down thinking he would come out as town.

That way I could have started the following day with town cred, since I tried to save him.

But since he flipped scum...... Well that plan just exploded into my face lol

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Dang, you're right. I should just ignore everything else that I brought up, then, because you pointed out something in that list out yourself

Don't do that, that would be pretty dumb. I know you want to but don't do it. I am trying to help you and see some light outside of the tunnel.

Serously, just pointing it out.
Not trying to sway you though I accept my fate since I brought it onto myself as I said above.
Just trying to talk my man.
No need to be dumb and