• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Thats a difgicult thing to say right now, given iv had limited oppurtunity to think over the implications of zekes flip, and your potential one.

What i can say is imma be giving a closer to at Bdubs tonight, see if i cant nail down how i feel about his shot as subsequent claim now that its all in retrospect.
I agree that B-Dubs is a pathway worth investigating today, especially since we haven't seen his reaction to what happened EoD and how he'll feel on the matter.

I also think we should investigate oreo since he seems to be the one that scum (and if Sawneeks and the rest of us are correct nin) was protecting.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I agree that B-Dubs is a pathway worth investigating today, especially since we haven't seen his reaction to what happened EoD and how he'll feel on the matter.

I also think we should investigate oreo since he seems to be the one that scum (and if Sawneeks and the rest of us are correct nin) was protecting.

What if scum did not participate in protecting ezeke since he was a lost cause and they saw town do their dirty work?

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
What if scum did not participate in protecting ezeke since he was a lost cause and they saw town do their dirty work?

I'll admit that Zeke's behavior near the end was a bit weird and almost like he was resigned to his fate. He mainly defended his vote on Chuggs and tried to get people to vote on the main trains including himself, but he only tried and fake roleclaimed when it was too late for him to be saved. However, I still think it is more likely that he was sacrificed to protect another scummate, probably one with a better power, which is why I'm still keeping my suspicions on oreo because out of the two other trains, he just makes more sense.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Sorry guys, had a complicated day yesterday and couldn0t actually read the thread and what happened. Anyways. It seems that Ezekiel was scum this whole time. Guess my scumdar wasn't as strong as I remembered.

I'm willing to give Chug a second chance, but I still got my eye on you.

However. After today and thanks to Saw's very good recount of events I see something iffy with both nin and Z-Beat who completely dismissed the whole Ezekiel vote and instead pushed for exo and Chuggs.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
I'm 100% on a nin lynch. Reread the last of yesterday. Lots of "let's see how he flips", all the while maintaining his vote on Chuggs giving him a chance to overtake Zeke. I don't think we have a better candidate.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I'm 100% on a nin lynch. Reread the last of yesterday. Lots of "let's see how he flips", all the while maintaining his vote on Chuggs giving him a chance to overtake Zeke. I don't think we have a better candidate.

Ofc there are several other candidates.
You really are tunneling aren't you?

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Might as well tunnel on obvious scum.

The one that "seems scummy". I mean i just dont want town to get burned.
I mean before the end of day i did pretty good. Next day phase will be no different.
Only difference will be that there is going to be around 3-4 players who would love to see me dead.
But i really hope the whole day does not resolve just about me.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hey Z-Beat, can you please explain more why you ended up scumreading Chuggs and voting for him over B-Dubs?
B-dubs hadn't really come back since exo's reveal so I need more questions, I wasn't sold on Chuggs reasoning for oreo
Additionally, now that Zeke has flipped, what is your feeling on what happened at EoD and on Chuggs?
Need to go back and determine when Zeke knew he was screwed to see if there was time for scum to bus him or if town actually figured it out on their own

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Would love to see someone get smashed again ( not mee though since i am town and that would be the second time a town player gets killed by him )

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I he is going to smash anyone today, I hope he discusses it first so that he has a better chance at actually hitting scum. It would def suck to lose more townies that way. >>

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I he is going to smash anyone today, I hope he discusses it first so that he has a better chance at actually hitting scum. It would def suck to lose more townies that way. >>

I agree, I mean some of you seem kinda set on where to put their vote. Hopefully the discussion part will start again. This party felt kinda lonely. A lot of folks did not even attend. :(

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Part of it is probably because they had other plans thinking it'd just be a night phase and weren't here for EoD, they were asleep/working, or they just didn't know about it.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Fair point. I don't want to turbo
Additionally, now that Zeke has flipped, what is your feeling on what happened at EoD and on Chuggs?

The obvious answer is Zeke was trying to lynch scum Chuggs.

However, scum Zeke targeted Chuggs just like he did in Simon Says which feels a bit weird. I wouldn't completely discount a bus. Not likely but something just seems weird about it.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Fair point. I don't want to turbo

The obvious answer is Zeke was trying to lynch scum Chuggs.

However, scum Zeke targeted Chuggs just like he did in Simon Says which feels a bit weird. I wouldn't completely discount a bus. Not likely but something just seems weird about it.
So you think Chuggs is scum them? What is your opinion on oreo as the other main train?

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
So you think Chuggs is scum them? What is your opinion on oreo as the other main train?

I don't think he's scum. I think I just need to look into him a bit further.

I honestly haven't looked into Oreo at all, but the reasoning for lynching Oreo seemed week at the time. Gonna try to go through their post history shortly.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Top scum:

Z-Beat, Neon, nin.

They were ones to throw away their votes at the end of d1 and we're the three that pushed doubt on me the most day 2.

Day 3 Start
OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Wakey wakey. It's time for something unusual.

No one has died!

DAY 3 BEGINS

Day 3 ends in:

4rvi5r57tb

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
That worked out well!

I lied day 2. I have no double vote remaining. I baited scum to kill me because someone lightning rodded me night 1 which nullified all actions last night.

One Steven or Connie died, my double vote was gone.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Top scum:

Z-Beat, Neon, nin.

They were ones to throw away their votes at the end of d1 and we're the three that pushed doubt on me the most day 2.

Just one sec.

I did vote Chugg day one since he gave me an odd feeling, and I wasn't feeling the wee bandwagon.

But when did I ever throw shade at you on day 2, maybe I need to reread my posts, but day 2 me was laser focused on chuggs until arguments for oreo started to pile up.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe lightning rod is not what I thought. I 'soak' all actions. I guess I got protected and killed at the same time. Whoops.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Scum death and a quiet start to the Day. :x

Vote: nin

might go over all of zeke's stuff today but unsure atm

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
You've been lying about your powers' mechanics for the past 3 days, dude. Yet you are surprised at my suspicion.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Exodus I still kinda find your plan baffling.

You role claimed yourself with no prompting, withheld the name on the pretense that it would make Steven and Connie a target despite us both not knowing they were in the game, nor knowing that they'd actually influence your power, said you didn't know there was more than one human gem fusion, making the decision to reveal that you were a human gem fusion but not the name make even less sense, then switched up your powers from losing double vote shots to not being able to vote at all. Now not only are your halves no better protected but there are other fusions who may have been damaged by this decision, all of which could have been avoided with none of the negatives by just saying you were stevonnie or saying nothing at all about your until later because you weren't on the chopping block

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Bear in mind that my flavor speculation was basically JUST speculation up until your reveal

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry I haven't been really active. Still catching up but I have to say, that EoD was way more interesting than D1's.

Yay no one died!! Did scums use their abilities instead of kill? Jasper had to pick between block or kill, right?

There's probably 3-4 mafia players remaining, and any of them can issue the factional kill. So only one would lose the chance to use a power, and that's not considering there could be a plain goon (with no power).

So the most likely scenario is what you point out later, a protective role.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
There's probably 3-4 mafia players remaining, and any of them can issue the factional kill. So only one would lose the chance to use a power, and that's not considering there could be a plain goon (with no power).

So the most likely scenario is what you point out later, a protective role.
Thanks. Is there a chance two of us can have similar power?

Maybe lightning rod is not what I thought. I 'soak' all actions. I guess I got protected and killed at the same time. Whoops.
These powers are so interesting.