• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna go do some other stuff before reading over Zeke and this whole Day End reaction but first

While Zeke did say he hit Stan we don't know that 100%. Not gonna clear Stan yet but him being the first on Zeke helps.
Still don't like oreo. sorry.

now i'm gonna go beat rdr2. be back later you party animals o/

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Yay to a Scum lunch ofc!

With this flip I will have to rethink a lot of my ways

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
b690c8a1b60e45f198bdbd1880e0bb6bc380874b_hq.gif

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
>> Slept through EoD
>> Wake up
>> Realize time
>> fuckMyLife.jpg
>> Don't look at thread to avoid the bad news of my lynch
>> Work up courage
>> Look through thread
>> oreo in tie for vote lead
>> Seems right
>> Votes swing to Zeke
>> Okay...
>> Zeke flips scum
>> Go back to reads list
>> I read Zeke as Town
>> Rip up reads list
>> Now it's party time?...

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
>> Slept through EoD
>> Wake up
>> Realize time
>> fuckMyLife.jpg
>> Don't look at thread to avoid the bad news of my lynch
>> Work up courage
>> Look through thread
>> oreo in tie for vote lead
>> Seems right
>> Votes swing to Zeke
>> Okay...
>> Zeke flips scum
>> Go back to reads list
>> I read Zeke as Town
>> Rip up reads list
>> Now it's party time?...
It is party time bro! And since you have ripped up your read list, would you mind making a new one when you get the chance. C:

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So, I'm going to post my list in a before-after format, where the divide is caused by the EoD madness

lokiduck - town read -> town read. hasn't changeed much, but I'm not appreciating the "oreo cooould be town. if that's the case, my bad, dawg" angle >:[
NeonBorealis - null -> null. Not much of a change
EzekelRAGE - slight town read -> total scum. I did not read Zeke correctly here :(
Sawneeks - slight scum read -> slight scum. No change here
Stantastic - null -> null. No change here
TheChuggernaut - slight town read -> null. I'm seeing vote skipping happening here
nin - null -> scum. WSD and nin had some interactions here that read to me like scum helping each other, then busing each other
Z-Beat - slight scum read -> slight scum read. No change here
exodus - town read -> town read. No change here
KetKat - slight town -> null. Prodding around, but not really committing gives me a less positive read
oreomunsta - wants to help town get the W - no change here
Queen Kong - null -> null. No change here
WhySoDevious - slight scum read -> scum. I think I was watching nin and WSD interacting in such a way that made me really suspect
B-Dubs - town read -> town read. No change here
Reki - null -> slight town. The EoD activity gave me a more favorable look on them

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty convinced neither Chugg and Neeks are scums now. They swapped their votes at the end to lynch a scum.

Can I unvote right now?

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
EzekelRAGE - slight town read -> total scum. I did not read Zeke correctly here :(
TheChuggernaut - slight town read -> null. I'm seeing vote skipping happening here
nin - null -> scum. WSD and nin had some interactions here that read to me like scum helping each other, then busing each other
KetKat - slight town -> null. Prodding around, but not really committing gives me a less positive read
WhySoDevious - slight scum read -> scum. I think I was watching nin and WSD interacting in such a way that made me really suspect
A lot of null and town > null from the Zeke's lynching list.
How did Chugg go from slight town to null? They voted for each other, Zeke and Chugg. Chugg was very close to being lynched too. If they're both scums that would have been very very poor play and that they couldn't stand each other in scum chat.

Saw picked up the scent of Zeke and correctly lynched him. She could have stayed and swayed the vote but she didn't. Unless the plan was to sacrifice a scum.

These two guesses don't make sense to me.

I'll need to reread more interaction to decide on Ketkat. She voted Zeke out but it was at the end, from my view point it could be a sacrifice lynch cuz there was no way to save Zeke.
She posted a lot last night, hopefully there's something I can use.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Starting the Day End analysis at Stan's vote for Zeke, post #1114

- Essentially, Stan goes for Zeke because his reread of him didn't help to figure him out so he wanted to see what would happen. Also pushed a bit by me when I ask Ms. Duck/Stan to vote.
- Nin mentions that he would stay on Chuggs but would be willing to change to Kong or Zeke (#1132)
- Exo fixes his Zeke vote. Technically he is the first on him then, not Stan (#1133)
- Reki votes for Zeke to have 3 competing wagons at Day End. Mentions they aren't feeling a Chuggs lunch and would even got to Ket as well. Out of everything so far I love this vote, it pushed Zeke higher up as a viable lunch target. Would be weird to do to a scummate (1138). (if i'm doing it right, the count was 3 Chuggs, 3 Oreo, and Reki's vote pushed Zeke to 3)
- Ket votes oreo right after (1139)
- Nin unvotes Chuggs and says he is unsure how to handle Sneeks, Chuggs is a 'different beast' but at that point would give him the benefit of the doubt. (1142)
- Neon votes Oreo. Unsure on Zeke and while he is iffy on Chuggs, is willing to give him another shot. (1144)
- Stan leaves, says he is fine with oreo but hopes things get interesting for Zeke (1146)
- Mostly noting this for myself: Z-Beat thinks oreo is likely to flip scum but doesn't believe the push is town. Goes to Chuggs as the culprit. (1156)
- Nin then just votes for B-Dubs because....? (1157)
- Z-beat. Scum lean on Chuggs, B-Dubs, and Exo. Also oreo. (1160)
- Z votes for Chuggs (1180)
- Ms. Duck mentions they are OK with Zeke (1181)
- Devious unvotes Stan (1182)
- Chuggs obviously okay with Oreo or Zeke, aka not him lol (1183)
- Zeke calls out Nin's wasted vote and tells him to change it. Nin responds by No Lynch voting (with a failed format). Then just votes Exodus? (1189)
- Nin suddenly changes hihs vote options to Ms. Duck and Sneeks. Isn't feeling Oreo or Zeke. No reason why. (1196)
- Devious votes oreo for an incorrect reason (train start on Meat). (1202)
- Nin starts his whole thing to move votes. Tells Devious to go to Chuggs. Then votes Chuggs himself. (1203 / 1205)
- Votes at that time: 6 on Oreo, 3 on Chuggs, 3 on Zeke
- Devious says he wants to see Chuggs flip but isn't voting there (1207)
- Ket unvotes Oreo in response to Devious oreo vote. Asks him why Oreo stood out in that vote. (1214)
- Nin points out that Devious is being weird.
- WSD said they'd rather go for Oreo in a Chuggs vs Oreo situation. Then later says they'd rather see Chuggs flip. THEN says they'll keep their vote where it is and if Oreo flips Town they would go to a Chuggs vote. Just kinda keeps Zeke out of this by saying he is a null read (1223)
- Nin asking Ms. Duck and I for WSD votes (1236)
- Sneeks votes Zeke, ties it (1240)
- Devious suddenly does go for Chuggs. Says it's in relation to the 'last couple posts' (1247)
- Nin doesn't think Chuggs is scum but wants him to flip???? (1257)
- Chuggs votes Zeke (1265) pushing him ahead
- Ket is iffy on the two (Chuggs and Zeke I think...?). (1267)
- We get Zeke's claim, Ket finally votes, and Day Ends

---
tl;dr

Couple things here.

I think Nin's chance of being Scum shot up really high here. Like I'm fairly certain he is Scum.
He starts by saying he would stay on Chuggs but would be willing to vote for Kong or Zeke (1132), Unvotes Chuggs and says he will give Chuggs the benefit of the doubt (1142), vote for B-Dubs for some reason (1157), gets called out about his bad vote (by Zeke) and does a joke(?) No Lynch vote, then votes Exo for some reason (1189), suddenly changes his lynch options to Ms. Duck, myself, and Exo while saying he is no longer 'feeling' Oreo or Zeke with no reason given (1196). He then starts asking people to go to Chuggs, then votes Chuggs himself. Points out WSD is being weird and then asks Ms. Duck and I (his two other vote options btw) if we would move to Devious instead. Then for some reason says he doesn't think Chuggs is Scum but wants him flipped because ??? (1257). Sort of just accepts Zeke's lynch.
His reasoning is following no logical path and he's scrambling around to get anything else going that isn't Zeke. He even rescinds his option to vote Zeke for no reason and eventually drops Oreo too while trying to get Devious going or even Exodus again. Part of me wonders if we had a Scum!Oreo up for a lynch here too and that's why Nin kept scrambling because he had no options other than Chuggs who wasn't taking off.

Having been fooled by Ket before I rather dislike how she holds her vote right up until the end here. She unvotes Oreo in response to Devious' weird back-and-forth and just sticks with him until the end. While I think she is very insightful I do find it odd she just sidestepped a lot of Zeke discussion here and only votes there aft

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I officially hate my fucking keyboard. I WASNT DONE

i'll finish it in another post >.>

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Based on your breakdown here I'd say Oreo is an easy target for scums. Nin's constant fidgeting on votes is very suspicious.
Right now I'd lean scums on nin (erratic voting pattern) , slight scum on Ket still (sorry, nothing personal, your late vote didn't help :( ) and Z.

How is Jasper a blocker? Is it because she captured gems?

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Starting the Day End analysis at Stan's vote for Zeke, post #1114

- Essentially, Stan goes for Zeke because his reread of him didn't help to figure him out so he wanted to see what would happen. Also pushed a bit by me when I ask Ms. Duck/Stan to vote.
- Nin mentions that he would stay on Chuggs but would be willing to change to Kong or Zeke (#1132)
- Exo fixes his Zeke vote. Technically he is the first on him then, not Stan (#1133)
- Reki votes for Zeke to have 3 competing wagons at Day End. Mentions they aren't feeling a Chuggs lunch and would even got to Ket as well. Out of everything so far I love this vote, it pushed Zeke higher up as a viable lunch target. Would be weird to do to a scummate (1138). (if i'm doing it right, the count was 3 Chuggs, 3 Oreo, and Reki's vote pushed Zeke to 3)
- Ket votes oreo right after (1139)
- Nin unvotes Chuggs and says he is unsure how to handle Sneeks, Chuggs is a 'different beast' but at that point would give him the benefit of the doubt. (1142)
- Neon votes Oreo. Unsure on Zeke and while he is iffy on Chuggs, is willing to give him another shot. (1144)
- Stan leaves, says he is fine with oreo but hopes things get interesting for Zeke (1146)
- Mostly noting this for myself: Z-Beat thinks oreo is likely to flip scum but doesn't believe the push is town. Goes to Chuggs as the culprit. (1156)
- Nin then just votes for B-Dubs because....? (1157)
- Z-beat. Scum lean on Chuggs, B-Dubs, and Exo. Also oreo. (1160)
- Z votes for Chuggs (1180)
- Ms. Duck mentions they are OK with Zeke (1181)
- Devious unvotes Stan (1182)
- Chuggs obviously okay with Oreo or Zeke, aka not him lol (1183)
- Zeke calls out Nin's wasted vote and tells him to change it. Nin responds by No Lynch voting (with a failed format). Then just votes Exodus? (1189)
- Nin suddenly changes hihs vote options to Ms. Duck and Sneeks. Isn't feeling Oreo or Zeke. No reason why. (1196)
- Devious votes oreo for an incorrect reason (train start on Meat). (1202)
- Nin starts his whole thing to move votes. Tells Devious to go to Chuggs. Then votes Chuggs himself. (1203 / 1205)
- Votes at that time: 6 on Oreo, 3 on Chuggs, 3 on Zeke
- Devious says he wants to see Chuggs flip but isn't voting there (1207)
- Ket unvotes Oreo in response to Devious oreo vote. Asks him why Oreo stood out in that vote. (1214)
- Nin points out that Devious is being weird.
- WSD said they'd rather go for Oreo in a Chuggs vs Oreo situation. Then later says they'd rather see Chuggs flip. THEN says they'll keep their vote where it is and if Oreo flips Town they would go to a Chuggs vote. Just kinda keeps Zeke out of this by saying he is a null read (1223)
- Nin asking Ms. Duck and I for WSD votes (1236)
- Sneeks votes Zeke, ties it (1240)
- Devious suddenly does go for Chuggs. Says it's in relation to the 'last couple posts' (1247)
- Nin doesn't think Chuggs is scum but wants him to flip???? (1257)
- Chuggs votes Zeke (1265) pushing him ahead
- Ket is iffy on the two (Chuggs and Zeke I think...?). (1267)
- We get Zeke's claim, Ket finally votes, and Day Ends

---
tl;dr

Couple things here.

I think Nin's chance of being Scum shot up really high here. Like I'm fairly certain he is Scum.
He starts by saying he would stay on Chuggs but would be willing to vote for Kong or Zeke (1132), Unvotes Chuggs and says he will give Chuggs the benefit of the doubt (1142), vote for B-Dubs for some reason (1157), gets called out about his bad vote (by Zeke) and does a joke(?) No Lynch vote, then votes Exo for some reason (1189), suddenly changes his lynch options to Ms. Duck, myself, and Exo while saying he is no longer 'feeling' Oreo or Zeke with no reason given (1196). He then starts asking people to go to Chuggs, then votes Chuggs himself. Points out WSD is being weird and then asks Ms. Duck and I (his two other vote options btw) if we would move to Devious instead. Then for some reason says he doesn't think Chuggs is Scum but wants him flipped because ??? (1257). Sort of just accepts Zeke's lynch.
His reasoning is following no logical path and he's scrambling around to get anything else going that isn't Zeke. He even rescinds his option to vote Zeke for no reason and eventually drops Oreo too while trying to get Devious going or even Exodus again. Part of me wonders if we had a Scum!Oreo up for a lynch here too and that's why Nin kept scrambling because he had no options other than Chuggs who wasn't taking off.

Having been fooled by Ket before I rather dislike how she holds her vote right up until the end here. She unvotes Oreo in response to Devious' weird back-and-forth and just sticks with him until the end. While I think she is very insightful I do find it odd she just sidestepped a lot of Zeke discussion here and only votes there aft
Ugh, okay.

Having been fooled by Ket before I rather dislike how she holds her vote right up until the end here. She unvotes Oreo in response to Devious' weird back-and-forth and just sticks with him until the end. While I think she is very insightful I do find it odd she just sidestepped a lot of Zeke discussion here and only votes there after he claims. Felt to me like she was assessing the options to try and save her scum friend. I am not terribly confident in this assessment but I would keep an eye on her for sure.

Z-Beat is another odd one. Says he wouldn't be shocked if Oreo flipped Scum because he believes that regardless of Oreo's alignment that the push is scummy. Points out Chuggs as that person (1156). mentions Scum reads on Chuggs, Exo, B-Dubs, and Oreo (1160). Finally votes Chuggs (1161). We had a back-and-forth on it but I still find the reasoning behind going for Chuggs first to be odd. I'm just not sure if it's a Townie i'm disagreeing with or Scum trying to stick on a Townie no matter what. Oreo's flip would tell me more here.

Devious is all over the place and part of me feels like he is the scapegoat here. I think I would get a better read on him once Nin's alignment and Oreo's alignment is known. But for the time being I'll break him down: Comes back and unvotes Stan (1182), votes against Oreo for an incorrect reason and says he would rather go for him than for Chuggs (1202), mentions he wants to see Chuggs flip but is not voting there (1202), then mentions he will keep his vote and would go for Chuggs if Oreo flips Town (1223). Sort of keeps away from Zeke by giving him a blanket null read. Suddenly goes for a Chuggs vote because of the 'last couple of posts' (1247). Another odd one but I think a lot of his alignment hinges on Oreo/Nin for me.

Reki, Stan, and Exo?
DenseEssentialEarwig-small.gif

ya'll good people

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Stantastic Good morning! What do you think of all dis

Freak it.

I hate last-minute vote changes, but given the last couple of posts, I'm even more interested in seeing how Chugg flips

VOTE: TheChuggernaut
What exactly made you change your mind here?
I'm not going to tie it, but I dont' feel great about either of them. I think that seeing Chuggernaut flip could help alleviate some concerns I have around WSD, so I'm leaning slightly more there.
Could you explain to me what you feel that Chuggs' flip would help with Devious?

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So, I'm going to post my list in a before-after format, where the divide is caused by the EoD madness

Stantastic - null -> null. No change here
Z-Beat - slight scum read -> slight scum read. No change here
It's asking a lot but can you break these down a bit more? i.e. how are Stan and I scum given Zeke, how is Chuggs Scum given Zeke, and what is it that you see between Nin and Devious.
Based on your breakdown here I'd say Oreo is an easy target for scums. Nin's constant fidgeting on votes is very suspicious.
Right now I'd lean scums on nin (erratic voting pattern) , slight scum on Ket still (sorry, nothing personal, your late vote didn't help :( ) and Z.

How is Jasper a blocker? Is it because she captured gems?
You weren't around for Day End, yeah? If you could've voted for any of the 3 (Zeke, oreo, and Chuggs) who would you have voted for? This is given that you wouldn't have known about Zeke at the time.
Why didn't I get a sick read, boat friend :(
Sorry, friend. :<

Given you were one of the many up for votes here it's hard to really make heads or tails of your since you were also arguing for self-preservation. I do think your responses to questions are good and i'm tentatively trusting your Reasons from earlier. After Nin and Oreo get flipped I'd have a much better picture on you though as I feel like you aren't the competing Scum wagon in this mess.

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry, friend. :<

Given you were one of the many up for votes here it's hard to really make heads or tails of your since you were also arguing for self-preservation. I do think your responses to questions are good and i'm tentatively trusting your Reasons from earlier. After Nin and Oreo get flipped I'd have a much better picture on you though as I feel like you aren't the competing Scum wagon in this mess.

Fair enough. I'm on the same page for most of your reads here, but I'll post some of mine before EON(?) I think your right in that Oreo or nin is the way to go tomorrow. Leaning toward Oreo. Not much of a big fan of whatever the hell Devious was doing, but that can wait, I suppose. I'm also still really concerned about B-Dubs.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
You weren't around for Day End, yeah? If you could've voted for any of the 3 (Zeke, oreo, and Chuggs) who would you have voted for? This is given that you wouldn't have known about Zeke at the time.
If I was there at the time I'd probably still keep my vote on Kat.

I read town from you and Chugg from your two town votes, so no, not Chugg.
Oreo didn't interact much at day end so it was hard to tell.
I wasn't familiar with Zeke play style, but he named a town at the end seemed desperate. If he named them too early, someone else might have proved them wrong because they're Onion instead.

On reread, at the end nin didn't interact much with Zeke (they would interact a lot in scum chat already if nin was scum too) while persistently coming after Chugg who I read as town. Only at the end Nin offered his sympathy to Zeke.
If I vote right now it'd be on nin.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
One thing I would like to point about about nin though your summary covered most of EoD Sawneeks is that when I asked why nin wasn't feeling comfortable about voting oreo or Zeke when he was null reading them before.
Can you actually please elaborate on this nin? Your previous read list had oreo as null before, so I'd like to know why.

All he answered was:
I don't think there is scum in there

And when I asked him to elaborate, he ignored me but did answer Ket's question
I'm having a hard time grasping where you think scum actually is. Not that long ago, you were interested in sawneeks or lokiduck as your vote target, and now you're suspicious of WSD. Do you feel that Chuggernaut is scum?
Not really, but of those that are on the chopping block I would rather see him flip.

Because of weemad it was either saw or him.

Of everyone else I am wary

He was giving null reads on oreo and Zeke, but by the end of the day he doesn't want to vote there? I'd feel better about it if he had elaborated more, but "I think they aren't scum" without explaining why is weird. :/

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Sick reads Sawneeks, seriously great post.
Juat want to say that you are wrong that you will find scum in me.
Will be the same outcome as with weemad.
The flip flopping is just cementing my uncertainty that I had and still have. How can I be sure who is scum? I can't. Will wake up in 3 hours, will answer in a bit.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
He was giving null reads on oreo and Zeke, but by the end of the day he doesn't want to vote there? I'd feel better about it if he had elaborated more, but "I think they aren't scum" without explaining why is weird. :/

Hey I know I was wrong and I am okay with it since it's only human. I followed my gut and went from one player to the other. I wasn't feeling either of the two and was down for another player. I even was open to vote saw or someone else. If Zeke would have turned out town it would look different.

But He was scum and I have to live with the consequences.

Still okay with the way I played at EoD.
I rather live on the edge of getting lynched as being town read early on and getting night killed.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Hey I know I was wrong and I am okay with it since it's only human. I followed my gut and went from one player to the other. I wasn't feeling either of the two and was down for another player. I even was open to vote saw or someone else. If Zeke would have turned out town it would look different.

But He was scum and I have to live with the consequences.

Still okay with the way I played at EoD.
I rather live on the edge of getting lynched as being town read early on and getting night killed.
Well in that case, since you voted for Chuggs in the end, do you think he's still scum? Or has Zeke flipping scum changed your perspective?

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Could you explain to me what you feel that Chuggs' flip would help with Devious?

WSD seemed very hesitant to place a vote on Chuggs despite saying that he was more interested in his flip than the person that he was voting for. It felt like there was a possibility that WSD was trying to cover for a teammate while still trying to keep distance between the two. So, if we had flipped Chuggs and he was scum, I would immediately have wanted to see WSD's flip as well.

I held on to my vote for as long as I did because there was a lot of pressure to place that vote. There was an almost 3-way tie going on between 3 very good candidates for a flip and I was worried about accidentally aiding scum team at the last second. I was trying to get as much information as I could by rereading back over all the posts as much as I could, but then Ezekal claimed in that odd way so I felt better voting there.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for the absense, kinda swamped at work today so took a while to catch up.

Stantastic Good morning! What do you think of all dis
Well first of all im pleasantly surprised my vote on Zeke lead to not only a lunch but a scum flip to, clealy everyone that joined on that train are both wise and handsome.
Tho i do think your giving me a bit too much town cred there, as i voted when there was relatively little heat on him and no (proper) votes, especially given how i hadnt really made a case against him either.
That said since its me imma just take the credit anyway thankyouverymuch.

I definitely agree with you on nin. One aspect of his inconsistency that really stood out even before zekes flip that just looks even worse now is how twice nin listed two people that he would be open swaping his vote to. I cant remember all the names, nor do i have the time rn to go find and quote them, but i do remember that both times the alternatives were completely different with no reasoning given, and the first time zeke was listed as one, but the second time he was not.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sick reads Sawneeks, seriously great post.
Juat want to say that you are wrong that you will find scum in me.
Will be the same outcome as with weemad.
The flip flopping is just cementing my uncertainty that I had and still have. How can I be sure who is scum? I can't. Will wake up in 3 hours, will answer in a bit.
Thing is Nin, even when you are uncertain about what to do you usually have a method to your madness. There....wasn't really a method here, the only one I saw was you trying to get stuff off of Zeke and that was really the only consistency about it. So while I do believe you were uncertain I don't believe it's because you couldn't find scum, I think it's because you wanted to protect scum.

WSD seemed very hesitant to place a vote on Chuggs despite saying that he was more interested in his flip than the person that he was voting for. It felt like there was a possibility that WSD was trying to cover for a teammate while still trying to keep distance between the two. So, if we had flipped Chuggs and he was scum, I would immediately have wanted to see WSD's flip as well.

I held on to my vote for as long as I did because there was a lot of pressure to place that vote. There was an almost 3-way tie going on between 3 very good candidates for a flip and I was worried about accidentally aiding scum team at the last second. I was trying to get as much information as I could by rereading back over all the posts as much as I could, but then Ezekal claimed in that odd way so I felt better voting there.
Thank you for explaining all of that, I see what you are getting at now.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Thing is Nin, even when you are uncertain about what to do you usually have a method to your madness. There....wasn't really a method here, the only one I saw was you trying to get stuff off of Zeke and that was really the only consistency about it. So while I do believe you were uncertain I don't believe it's because you couldn't find scum, I think it's because you wanted to protect scum.

Fair point.
Let's look a bit further shall we?

I think most of the day (hopefully not) will probably be about the way I acted on EoD and how I am connected to zekke. If I get lynched what would be your course of direction?

I think scum will try to make it as fast as possible and try to either distance itself from me or just plain ignore me since town will do their dirty work.

Either way, I will try to get engaged with everyone on order to connected the dots for you guys and girls.

No hard feelings involved in you thinking that I am scum. Not the Frist time not the last time.

Madness prrvails

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I definitely agree with you on nin. One aspect of his inconsistency that really stood out even before zekes flip that just looks even worse now is how twice nin listed two people that he would be open swaping his vote to. I cant remember all the names, nor do i have the time rn to go find and quote them, but i do remember that both times the alternatives were completely different with no reasoning given, and the first time zeke was listed as one, but the second time he was not.

On EoD no reason is needed, only afterwards.

I explained myself but will try to do again.

I didn't like either Zeke or oreo as candidates and tried to push others aswell.

I mean i was open to get rid of Sawneeks over oreo at some point since in my book it was the way to go ( weemad an all of that)

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
So i found the time to go back and find the two posts i mentioned, as well as a couple of votes made in between that akso didnt appear on either list.
My vote will either stay on chuggs or change To the following players.

Queenkong
Ezekel
not on my watch

Vote:B-Dubs
Possible candidates that deserve my vote :

lokiduck
sawneeks

not feeling the oreo train. Not going to put my vote on ezekel though, they both suck to get lynched
As far as i can tell alnost none of these have much in the way of singular reasoning, nor reasons given fir the swapping around, especially the blatant reversal on Zeke.
If im reading the vote counts right, two votes were placed on zeke in between the reversal about him, which im sure would have made him appear like a far more likely recipent of the days lunch.

On EoD no reason is needed, only afterwards.

I explained myself but will try to do again.

I didn't like either Zeke or oreo as candidates and tried to push others aswell.

I mean i was open to get rid of Sawneeks over oreo at some point since in my book it was the way to go ( weemad an all of that)
So imma call bullshit on the bolded, the last of those posts were made with i think an hour and a half till EoD. Thats plenty of time to give reasons for at least some of these stances.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Stantastic who besides me would you be willing to get rid of?

Give me your plan for the following days.

After I get lynched. Who would you look at?

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Stantastic who besides me would you be willing to get rid of?

Give me your plan for the following days.

After I get lynched. Who would you look at?
Thats a difgicult thing to say right now, given iv had limited oppurtunity to think over the implications of zekes flip, and your potential one.

What i can say is imma be giving a closer to at Bdubs tonight, see if i cant nail down how i feel about his shot as subsequent claim now that its all in retrospect.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Thats a difgicult thing to say right now, given iv had limited oppurtunity to think over the implications of zekes flip, and your potential one.

What i can say is imma be giving a closer to at Bdubs tonight, see if i cant nail down how i feel about his shot as subsequent claim now that its all in retrospect.

Thanks, I hope to see you more active in the nocturnal nights. You have potential but have not yet used it as of now

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks, I hope to see you more active in the nocturnal nights. You have potential but have not yet used it as of now
I hope so to lol,
to this day i still have no idea how to motivate myself to really dig into this game, it just seems to happen at random (or y'know someone makes me mad but id rather not rely on that every time).

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I hope so to lol,
to this day i still have no idea how to motivate myself to really dig into this game, it just seems to happen at random (or y'know someone makes me mad but id rather not rely on that every time).

Makes internal note "make stan mad in order to force him to play". Got it