• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Like, what's the end game of this? You get reactions from Dubs reveal and then from Exo's reveal - then what? What were you even planning to do with those?
Compare them. Like i said ppl were on exo about his reveal power. Dub's seems to have just been accepted even though his power resulted in the death of two townies and exo was harmless.

Then from there I wouldve took the ppl who were upset with exo and ok with dubs and see how they interacted wiith dubs throughout the game beforehand. looking at a possible scum dubs angle. Then go the other way(those who were ok with exo and then not ok with dubs) looking at a possible scum exo angle.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Explains your vote, then. Thank you.
Thing is it has nothing to do with this game really though. Like you called me out on some specific things. I love that. It has to do with in game thing and not meta. I don't mind being scumread. It's just if your reasons are something I can't see from your pov, then

My issue is when it has nothing to do with the present game. He was already biased against me since day 1 because he felt I fooled him in simon. When he has given valid reasons of whey he scumread me I've answered and he just falls back on stuff that has nothing to do with this game. Also with the chuggs angle is weak because I think he is misremembering the games. Me and chuggs have clashed in more than one game we played together iirc.

I still think Exo is town and just misguided on his feelings towards me because he is jaded. Which is why I tried to defend him with the flavor discussion. The biggest doubt on exo for me came earlier when he revealed the limitations on his power and his name:
1. Like you and I both said earlier, that is really convenient.
2. He held on hard yesterday NOT to claim and then he just claims out of the blue.

=====

As far as scumhunting another issue for me is ppl can hide in the flavor talk and I cant really do anything about it. Flavor discussion has been a large part of this game, moreso than games in the past. I tried to shut it down because I legit feel like flavor discussion, normally, is just busywork for scum to hide. But then others were like flavor/knowledge of the show is matching up with PRs and things of that nature. So now I can't stop the discussion because it could help us catch scum and I cant participate because I have never watched the show.

so...idk what to say to this tbh lol.
When I made that post, it was the truth. idk anything about the show to actually help town. I sorta feel useless. Which is why it may seem like im playing close to the chest.

So im left to my own devices. Working my theories.

*truffleshuffle*

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Queen Kong: has had some decent theories and is being more active now. Would like to see more, but I'm willing to lean town. Good point about the meat votes.

I know I've been asking a lot, but if you have any chance to do so, would you be as kind as to explain the bolded?

Mostly the fact that given the choice between Chuggs and Neeks, Dubs' wanted neeks gone. I scumread Chuggs more than neeks. Also following my theory that Dubs is scum and wanted to see how he would react if I went towards the option he didnt want to pick first. He wanted Neeks flip b4 chuggs.

He just went "im cool with chuggs flip as well" when I questioned him.

So let me ask. Where do you stand on your mafia!B-Dubs theory now?

I'm sure you can see how directly asking someone you mafia-read who do he wants to vote out first and then voting for one of the provided options looks weird at least. You were probably going to vote there anyways, but the timing doesn't look good.

Especially considering the very origin of your argument with TheChuggernaut seems to be based on meta, the same thing you criticize about exodus.

In regards to your last post, I feel you. If I knew anything about SU I'll be so entertained with the flavor talk. I still believe it's like one of the weakest clues due to the gamerunner probably throwing some curveballs and providing safe names for the mafia team, but some players seem to be enjoying it a lot so whatever.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Im pretty thrown off by Dubs whole thing about how with Meatwads death we need to majorly scrutinize Sneeks and Chuggs, only for him to not really do that at all.

Like they both voted town on both days, but thats hardly an unusual thing for town to do early game, and at the least i remember Sneeks having some pretty decent arguments for both. Like its not a terrible avenue for scumhunting but i feel like he made a far bigger deal than was justified by Meatwads flip, without having any evidence of good argument for any actual bad faith on their parts.

At first i shared the sentiment that it looked like Zeke had pressured Exo into posting that double vote, but looking back i can see that it almost certainly was just a miscommunication between them, and Lokiduck incidentally making the final push into it likely by just not knowing any better.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I know I've been asking a lot, but if you have any chance to do so, would you be as kind as to explain the bolded?

Of course it's no problem ^^ (BTW Thanks so much for responding to my posts and asking questions of me because it helps me figure out my thoughts better. It has also made me paranoid you are trying to pocket me, but hey i still appreciate it even then.)

Anyways I was referring to this post.
That meat townie really put me off the investigation. I don't trust a few of my townie guesses right now.

It is possible either saw or Chugg is scum unless they're really bad at hunting scums or scums are very inactive in this game.

Oreo was pushing for meat removal too.

If they have given Dubs day kill ability, isn't that too OP? I still stand by Dubs being careless townie for now that did double homicides. Is there an arrest option in Mafia??
It isn't much of a post, but I really liked what she had to say, and I'm def interested to see if anything becomes of it from her.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Of course it's no problem ^^ (BTW Thanks so much for responding to my posts and asking questions of me because it helps me figure out my thoughts better. It has also made me paranoid you are trying to pocket me, but hey i still appreciate it even then.)

Glad to hear to be honest. Don't trust just because you're being asked stuff.

It isn't much of a post, but I really liked what she had to say, and I'm def interested to see if anything becomes of it from her.

This may be getting in the way of you finishing your reads - sorry! - but no. You literally said "Good point about the meat votes.". And now that you liked the post. If possible I'd like to know exactly what looks good and what did you like of it.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
This may be getting in the way of you finishing your reads - sorry! - but no. You literally said "Good point about the meat votes.". And now that you liked the post. If possible I'd like to know exactly what looks good and what did you like of it.

It's fine! I could use a break between reading posts anyways. As for the post in question, what I liked mainly was that she was speculating on Chuggs, and Neeks, and even Oreo for their vote on Meat. Others have done the same of course, but I liked seeing a bit of her thought process and hope that we see a follow up as it'll help get me a better read on her.

It also made me think about it as well mostly in speculating whether there was scum on meat and if both neeks and Chuggs could be scum, though as we have discussed I am mostly wondering if neeks is being framed or is really scum right now.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
At this moment, I'm more suspicious of people who haven't posted much. They could be laughing at townies turning all on each other right now.

I wrote some death speculation and implications on day2, but I think I will hold back the whole list. I don't wanna give scums killing idea. I will just post some highlights.

Me: If I get killed, I'd suspect someone who I guessed townie since it's a safe kill. I don't think I'm closing in on any scum's trail.
oreomunsta: The first one to vote and the first to put suspicion on meat too. I suppose his death would make it clear townies turned on each other for no reason and the scums are very inactive.
Stan: He doesn't post much. It could be an easy kill for scums. Devious voted on him and Devious doesn't post much either. It could be 50/50 Devious was in scum chat and voted according to the other scum's suggestion.
Dubs: He has very powerful ability against scums. They try to prevent him potentially kill 2 scums in a day.
KetKat: Reading KetKat's posts on day 2. She is just following the popular trend and plays very safe. I somewhat suspect she's scum right now. Since she plays safe, her death proves nothing imo. It could be an easy kill for scums.
exodus: Just like Dubs, he's at the most risk to be killed atm considering his skillset and revealed role. The one who kills him could be someone who prodded others into questioning his abilities, but not directly interact with him.
Chugg: Dangerous townie. If Chugg is killed, neeks will be very scrutinised since they both voted for wee and meat.
Neeks: See above but reversed.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
It's fine! I could use a break between reading posts anyways. As for the post in question, what I liked mainly was that she was speculating on Chuggs, and Neeks, and even Oreo for their vote on Meat. Others have done the same of course, but I liked seeing a bit of her thought process and hope that we see a follow up as it'll help get me a better read on her.
That'd be nice. Inactive players make me nervous.
>_>
<_<

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017

So let me ask. Where do you stand on your mafia!B-Dubs theory now?

I'm sure you can see how directly asking someone you mafia-read who do he wants to vote out first and then voting for one of the provided options looks weird at least. You were probably going to vote there anyways, but the timing doesn't look good.

Especially considering the very origin of your argument with TheChuggernaut seems to be based on meta, the same thing you criticize about exodus.

None of what I had against chuggs had to do with meta though. From my pov his frustration with me seemed fake. That plus what me and weems pointed out as a possible slip.

Mafia dubs is still possible. I think it's possible chuggs and dubs are a scum team so that is why he wanted neeks over chuggs. If neeks does flip town then I guarantee that would dissuade him from going after chuggs.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
As for the post in question, what I liked mainly was that she was speculating on Chuggs, and Neeks, and even Oreo for their vote on Meat.
speculating whether there was scum on meat and if both neeks and Chuggs could be scum,

You're right it's nice. But Queen Kong's post is #1026. B-Dubs floated the same names after smashing at #894.

Ultimately you do with your reads. And although I town-read Queen Kong as almost everyone else here, I'll maintain my point that she would be an incredible mafia player. And that the reads on her are influenced by her newbie status.

Of course as I write this I see she posted, so please feel free to chime in!

And EzekelRAGE too. I really wanted to go to bed...

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Queen Kong : still unsure, Not sure if its due to her being new but i dont see her interacting really deep with anyone. It seems really superficial at this stage of the game. Will have to push her to the brink of laughing in order to get to know each other a tad better.
NiD5.gif

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Ultimately you do with your reads. And although I town-read Queen Kong as almost everyone else here, I'll maintain my point that she would be an incredible mafia player. And that the reads on her are influenced by her newbie status.
I wish I was scum so I don't get stabbed in the back at night.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Ultimately you do you*

None of what I had against chuggs had to do with meta though. From my pov his frustration with me seemed fake. That plus what me and weems pointed out as a possible slip.

Mafia dubs is still possible. I think it's possible chuggs and dubs are a scum team so that is why he wanted neeks over chuggs. If neeks does flip town then I guarantee that would dissuade him from going after chuggs.

I get it, TheChuggernaut openly said you always frustrate him or something along those lines. I don't believe you can deny that you started looking more closely at him for that exchange onwards though, eventually developing your fence sitting explanation. You also recognized you've argued with him in multiple games. I don't think it's completely possible to dissociate yourself for pasts experiences with other players, with the only exception being stuff like costume games.

In regards to B-Dubs, that's fair. Let's say you get TheChuggernaut flipped, where do you look next in both a potential mafia and town flip? B-Dubs?

I wish I was scum so I don't get stabbed in the back at night.

What I've been always scared about is putting a lot of effort in a big post overnight just to learn I was night-killed at day start.

I'd force everyone in spec chat to read it and comment as if they were actually playing.

Anyways, I really need some sleep, sorry. I'll be online a few more minutes if any of you have quick questions.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
You're right it's nice. But Queen Kong's post is #1026. B-Dubs floated the same names after smashing at #894.

Yes I'm aware that B-Dubs made the suggestion earlier, as when he asked me my opinion on the matter I mainly responded that I think it
it'd be stupid for scummates to vote on the same townies two day in a row. This is the same theory I brought up later in response to Queen Kong's post because I thought about it more then. I responded right after that, that of course I could be wrong since scum can be ballsy, though even now I'm not even sure Scum is there. Ultimately, Queen Kong's post really did make think again more on the matter, so that's basically what happened.

And you are right that Queen could be scum, I'm not against that being a possibility.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Man i just did a reread on Zeke as i had been getting odd vibes from him, and iv came out with like nothing useful.
Best i could see is that he was (maybe still is it just kinda stopped coming up) on Chuggs calling him frustrating at the start of the game and reacted indignantly. Pretty standard reaction for him but i cant help but wonder if its still coloring his read.
And the recent drill Exo on the particulars of his claim went into excess given that so much of it was just having Exo repeat the exact same explanation hes said multiple times now, but again its pretty standards behavior for him.

theres decent play there but all well within his capacity to fake.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Everytime I see how messed up the vote tool is due to the test vote from exodus, I feel bad for even suggesting it. :/ Is there a way we can get it fixed? (I still haven't figured out how to tag people. >>;)

Oct 25, 2017
Okay okay okay. So first off I really did think Meatwad was scum there. The arguments from him weren't great, I personally would of given him a chance to come back after he was supposedly thinking over his stances, but hey, it wasn't my role. Second, I'm like 90% sure that Neeks is town. If you decide to flip me, I get it, but do not chain kill Neeks after me. I think that would be a mistake.

And so now we have a bunch of real sketchy events. Dubs comes in posting this command with seemingly no thoughts on the events at all, and then immediately puts targets on the people voting for him. And again, Meatwad was not doing himself any favors with his arguments so I really don't think scum reading him was that big of a stretch. There's also this weird lack of focus on Oreo (Except by Neeks.) despite him having probably the weakest vote of the three of us. Then we have a weird amount of people who just roll right into just assuming Dubs is town as if what is basically a day vig can't be scum? Why are we doing that? And then we have Neon who's argument against me is that I read the situation the exact same way as he did, but I posted it like an hour before he did so I'm scum. And that's still just ????. And then Zeke is on me because of course that's the tunnel he wants to go down. I'm sure one of these days it'll actually turn up something, buddy.

I'm cool with a vote on Neon and Dubs as of today. This whole thing feels like a plan from both of them. Neon's post seem like they're screaming that they set this up in advanced. If you really want to vote for someone who was on the Meatwad wagon, I could get behind an Oreo kill too. Really not buying that vote there.

Vote: B-Dubs

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Okay checking in for today! Sorry for not being too active over the past couple of days, everyone.

Only read a little bit so far, but hooooly shit waking up to that Meatwad smash this morning was something else lol

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Scum can chat during the day
Then I don't think we can suspect BOTH Neon and Dubs. After Dubs used his power, Neon was the first to guess correctly his flavour name and eventually Dubs confirmed it.

If they were both scums, it makes more sense Neon would have tried to stay away from naming Dubs and only probed him to reveal it, so Neon doesn't look like he knows too much about Dubs.

Oct 25, 2017
Then I don't think we can suspect BOTH Neon and Dubs. After Dubs used his power, Neon was the first to guess correctly his flavour name and eventually Dubs confirmed it.

If they were both scums, it makes more sense Neon would have tried to stay away from naming Dubs and only probed him to reveal it, so Neon doesn't look like he knows too much about Dubs.

Hm. It could of been scum trying to steer the conversation, but you might have a point there. Still, I would be surprised if one of them wasn't scum

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Finally here is the rest of my reads. I'm happy to say I'm townreading a bit more (Though that could be my downfall for trusting the wrong people >>;) which is helping my narrow my choices for voting better.

Lean Town

TheChuggernaut: I have been mainly town read him this game, though the votes for wee and Meatwad that is something to consider (Though I'm willing to believe he genuinely did think Meatwad was scum). I liked his conversation with Stan about the EoD and he made some similar points I made which is that it was way to quiet meaning that scum was way too comfortable with any of the trains, but other people have made that point as well. Willing to give a pass for now.

nin: I appreciate that he gave his reads list on day 2 after he said he would even if the smash from B-Dubs make parts of it a bit moot. He has been talking with people a lot and asking questions, while also encouraging more discussion, and he is currently one of the people voting on Chuggs because of his votes on townies. I want to say I'm town leaning him I guess??? Though I could be wrong too.

Null

Z-beat: Has spent most of the game focusing on the flavor discussion and debating whether it's important at this point in the game or not, though he has also been suspicious of B-Dubs and discussed him. I'd really like to see some of his reads on other players and non-flavor talk to get a better idea of him.

Sawneeks: As I said earlier, I'm still getting a null read on Neeks, and I'm really unsure if she is scum voting for townies or town just accidentally voting on town and being framed by scum. Aside for her townie votes, she has been asking questions and putting forth theories which to me comes off like someone who's town but even then I still do not know. Basically I feel like we should investigate this further if possible, as otherwise I'm not sure I can feel comfortable voting for her.

WhySoDevious: He has at least remained consistent voting for Stan both days, his reasoning being that Stan was joining the bandwagon to vote out a townie. He was also suspicious of Chuggs. Ultimately he's going to stay null until I see more.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
I'm atm most wary of KetKat. She has only been commenting on events that have happened but she isn't trying to go out of her way to scum hunt.
She was one of the person who voted wee out too and interrogated meat.
I suspect oreo all the same.
Vote: Ketkat

Null
Z-beat: Has spent most of the game focusing on the flavor discussion and debating whether it's important at this point in the game or not, though he has also been suspicious of B-Dubs and discussed him. I'd really like to see some of his reads on other players and non-flavor talk to get a better idea of him.
I notice this too. They could be empty posts to prove he's actively scum hunting.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I'm atm most wary of KetKat. She has only been commenting on events that have happened but she isn't trying to go out of her way to scum hunt.
She was one of the person who voted wee out too and interrogated meat.
I suspect oreo all the same.
Vote: Ketkat

I notice this too. They could be empty posts to prove he's actively scum hunting.

Besides oreo's vote on Meatwad, what are your other opinions on him if you have any at this point?

Well at least Z-beat has remained consistent on voting B-Dubs both days??? But yeah it's weird and I really want to see more of Z's opinions on other players.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Was out for most of the day. I will share my view on things tomorrow before EOD.

Until then keep the discussion going fellas.
tenor.gif

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Besides oreo's vote on Meatwad, what are your other opinions on him if you have any at this point?

Well at least Z-beat has remained consistent on voting B-Dubs both days??? But yeah it's weird and I really want to see more of Z's opinions on other players.
I re-read some previous player reads of everyone and most people haven't paid much attention to oreo.
He is fairly reactive (except for the meat part) and he is keeping his head down.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I re-read some previous player reads of everyone and most people haven't paid much attention to oreo.
He is fairly reactive (except for the meat part) and he is keeping his head down.
I'll def agree there. One of the reasons I'm mostly getting null reads from Oreo is the main arguments he has contributed to was insisting on voting low count posters day 1, and his voting for meat. Other wise, he has mostly just been responding to people, though he has at least been answering people's questions towards him such as why he mentioned breadcrumbs on day one.
I meant breadcrumbs as in the votes people start putting on each other, as well as the reads that started coming out on page 4 (you and Chuggs start reading loki as town, more specifically)

As for me being more laidback, I had my reason laid out for why I placed my vote on WSD, and told myself to not get caught up in D1 trains, because they often crash and burn. So far, though, I'm not liking meat's responses, so I do want to place my vote on them, as opposed to a low poster strategy now that we're out of D1.

I also find it really weird that people have been mostly ignoring oreo though serval have found him suspect. Reki voted for him day 1, and Neeks today both with explanations, but usually if people list him as suspect they don't explain why.

Oct 25, 2017
I'll def agree there. One of the reasons I'm mostly getting null reads from Oreo is the main arguments he has contributed to was insisting on voting low count posters day 1, and his voting for meat. Other wise, he has mostly just been responding to people, though he has at least been answering people's questions towards him such as why he mentioned breadcrumbs on day one.

I also find it really weird that people have been mostly ignoring oreo though serval have found him suspect. Reki voted for him day 1, and Neeks today both with explanations, but usually if people list him as suspect they don't explain why.

Sure, I'll show my work.

Okay, so after my not-so-quick catch up, I'm going to place a vote down on who's scummiest to my right now

Vote: Meatwad

The past few pages have not been a good look for you lol. I'm slight town leaning Sawn for the good questioning of Meat's statements on D1

Look at this vote. Now go look at his posts following this on the same page. I'm wondering if Oreo is actually a stuffed animal with the level of fluff that's in these posts. It's a light prod here, a post about flavor there. There's nothing really of substance at all.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Man i just did a reread on Zeke as i had been getting odd vibes from him, and iv came out with like nothing useful.
Best i could see is that he was (maybe still is it just kinda stopped coming up) on Chuggs calling him frustrating at the start of the game and reacted indignantly. Pretty standard reaction for him but i cant help but wonder if its still coloring his read.
And the recent drill Exo on the particulars of his claim went into excess given that so much of it was just having Exo repeat the exact same explanation hes said multiple times now, but again its pretty standards behavior for him.

theres decent play there but all well within his capacity to fake.
Do you think was doing what he explained to me? Aka asking for reactions from people in regards to Dubs and Exo? Did you find any of that in your reread

Okay okay okay. So first off I really did think Meatwad was scum there. The arguments from him weren't great, I personally would of given him a chance to come back after he was supposedly thinking over his stances, but hey, it wasn't my role. Second, I'm like 90% sure that Neeks is town. If you decide to flip me, I get it, but do not chain kill Neeks after me. I think that would be a mistake.

And so now we have a bunch of real sketchy events. Dubs comes in posting this command with seemingly no thoughts on the events at all, and then immediately puts targets on the people voting for him. And again, Meatwad was not doing himself any favors with his arguments so I really don't think scum reading him was that big of a stretch. There's also this weird lack of focus on Oreo (Except by Neeks.) despite him having probably the weakest vote of the three of us. Then we have a weird amount of people who just roll right into just assuming Dubs is town as if what is basically a day vig can't be scum? Why are we doing that? And then we have Neon who's argument against me is that I read the situation the exact same way as he did, but I posted it like an hour before he did so I'm scum. And that's still just ????. And then Zeke is on me because of course that's the tunnel he wants to go down. I'm sure one of these days it'll actually turn up something, buddy.

I'm cool with a vote on Neon and Dubs as of today. This whole thing feels like a plan from both of them. Neon's post seem like they're screaming that they set this up in advanced. If you really want to vote for someone who was on the Meatwad wagon, I could get behind an Oreo kill too. Really not buying that vote there.

Vote: B-Dubs
Wait, how did I go from an uncertain on Day 1 for you to being 90% town?

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Sure, I'll show my work.

Look at this vote. Now go look at his posts following this on the same page. I'm wondering if Oreo is actually a stuffed animal with the level of fluff that's in these posts. It's a light prod here, a post about flavor there. There's nothing really of substance at all.
Oh okay thanks for the input. I also noticed some of this (partly due to neek's vote on him) and I am still finding it pretty weird how he says Z-Beat is talking too much about flavor and then asking for flavor theories. It doesn't help his case that his vote on meat was after Sawneeks and yours.

The main argument he has had was for why we should vote low posters and while that is reasonable, it isn't giving me much confidence.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I was curious myself so here are the current votes

==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

TheChuggernaut (3 votes)
NeonBorealis - #851
nin - #910
EzekelRAGE - #922

Z-Beat (2 votes)
exodus - #1,007 (Double)

Stantastic (1 votes)
WhySoDevious - #740

Meatwad (1 votes)
Sawneeks - #807 #955
TheChuggernaut - #834 #1,072
oreomunsta - #858

exodus (1 votes)
Z-Beat - #742

B-Dubs (1 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #1,072

oreomunsta (1 votes)
Sawneeks - #955

Sawneeks (1 votes)
Meatwad - #812 #819
B-Dubs - #911

KetKat (1 votes)
Queen Kong - #1,079

saenima (0 votes)
nin - #896 #901

Not voting: lokiduck, Reki, KetKat, Stantastic

Post Counts:
Z-Beat: 44 EzekelRAGE: 39 exodus: 35 lokiduck: 34 Sawneeks: 30 nin: 25 Reki: 20 TheChuggernaut: 19 Queen Kong: 18 Meatwad: 18 NeonBorealis: 17 KetKat: 17 B-Dubs: 16 Stantastic: 12 oreomunsta: 10 WhySoDevious: 2 saenima: 1

Current Countdown:
6b4upvnqnm

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
oreomunsta still has a vote on the deceased, Exo's vote is incorrect (should be 1, not double), and the rest are just....there

WhySoDevious kinda sticks out since they are just sitting on Stan and I can't recall why. There's also been zero pressure there either.

Z-Beat and Exo are also voting against each other which is meh. also 4 non-voters

we got less than 12 hours, start voting.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
oreomunsta still has a vote on the deceased, Exo's vote is incorrect (should be 1, not double), and the rest are just....there

WhySoDevious kinda sticks out since they are just sitting on Stan and I can't recall why. There's also been zero pressure there either.

Z-Beat and Exo are also voting against each other which is meh. also 4 non-voters

we got less than 12 hours, start voting.
WSD explained that it was because he voted for wee though he also was suspicious of Chuggs.
RIP LP.

That was a cool role. Shame we won't get to see it play out.

I'll put this vote here for now. Want to hear more from Stantastic. But I'm also eyeing people with votes on weemad and a couple of others who had some throw-away votes.

VOTE: Stantastic

I also wanna hear from Chugg since he was the vote on weemad after Stan.

Only have yesterday's votes to go by right now. Hopefully it'll get more eventful and have a couple of more clues.

It was basically the same reason as day 1.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Probably gonna get some zzzz soon but I will be here for Day End this time \o/

Still onboard for lynching oreo and i am still waiting on an answer from Dubs.

thinking it over i don't think i'd be for a chuggs lynch today. the push for him came easy and the lack of push on oreo bugs me way, way more.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
WSD explained that it was because he voted for wee though he also was suspicious of Chuggs.

It was basically the same reason as day 1.
Yeah but....that was it. it looks like they wanted more from Stan but just didn't do anything about it other than the vote. they are basically a ghost.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Do you think was doing what he explained to me? Aka asking for reactions from people in regards to Dubs and Exo? Did you find any of that in your reread
He got himself involved in the immediate discussion of both role reveals, With Dubss he just flat out asked the thread "what do we think of this" which honestly just looked like trying to read the room to know how to react to it at the time.
If this was meant to provide some meaningful reads on those that also got engaged in that discussion then he was being pretty damn subtle about both the intention and whatever results he got out of it.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
(hit enter too early)
Basically its the same as what the rest of my read on him revealed, its something he could have been actually doing, but its also something that could easily have been faked or even just justified after the fact.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Yeah but....that was it. it looks like they wanted more from Stan but just didn't do anything about it other than the vote. they are basically a ghost.

Oh yeah i definitely agree with you there, I think part of it has to deal with RL issues so won't speculate too much on that, but I'd really love to see more from him. :/

Also in response to your post above. The two people i'm currently favoring voting for are B-Dubs, and oreo with a lean on the latter.