• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Well, the main issue is that I don't know how you guys play well enough in order to make assumptions. At best I can make some educated guesses.

For the time being, lokiduck strikes me as town, as she is very active for a novice scum. You, nin and weemardarthur seem to be active players trying to get information, for the time being you seem town to me.

Chugg is weird. He has been active but at the same time his comments have not been that meaningful (Could be just day one).

Saenima and Stan are too random for me to get a good read on for the time being.

On the rest, I have too little information to actually say anything.
Thank you, appreciate the reads. :>
Don't believe you.
Think it's a lie.

LP can be useful actually.

I think town you would want to vote someone else out on day one.
LP can be useful, yes. And he's not right now, which is why I'm not against throwing him off the island. I don't get why you are adamant to protect him, he's done nothing.

I'd love to vote someone else out Day 1 but no one so far has done anything horribly scummy so I'm going to my second best option: people who haven't contributed anything. Unless you have a really good argument for someone else i'm cool where i'm at

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
But out of 18 people you picked her, why?

For me personally it was either her or chugger.
More of a first gut read. To be frank I am not saying that I am leaning on either of them being neutral or scum. More of a okay if I would shoot themets see what happens with everyone who interacted with them.

Most active players or players who made an impression on me if I want to be clear.

Sorry for the blurb of thoughts.
Still in my bathing suit

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't believe you.
Think it's a lie.

LP can be useful actually.

I think town you would want to vote someone else out on day one.

I'm going to have to agree with Sawneeks here, this is a strange defense of LP when he hasn't actually done anything yet in this game. If he can be useful, that's up to him to show to us. I really am not sure how someone putting a vote there makes them scum

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
The back and forth strikes me as odd. It's not 100% accurate but I know scum like to have mini scuffles amongst themselves to ward off connections then back it off
Ah okay then. I mainly voted for him because I wanted to know more about his comment (that turned out to be a joke) because it was the only one he had made at the time.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Then I'll need more eyes on the inside
tumblr_oxs6wyxIss1vzel59o2_400.gif

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
As I have mentioned before, most of my reads have been Null and that's still true as I'm trying to put my thoughts together. Here are some general observations I have made so far though.

Neon and Queen Kong both come off to me mainly as new players just getting used to the feel of the game. However, I will say that Neon is giving me good vibes so far as his analysis he did last page was decent along with the rest of his comments. I could be wrong but who knows. *shrugs* Queen's discussion with Chuggs was a bit weird so she is still giving me null vibes.

nin, Sawneeks, Chuggs, and wee have been contributing a lot to discussion and are at least giving their opinions but it could go either way on their alignment. Nin does seem to be actively scum hunting though. So far, I have also liked most of Z-beats comments, and while Ketkat and saenima both haven't contributed their own reads so far, they have been participating in the discussion. Would definitely like to see more from both of them.

Really the ones I can't get anything from are naturally those that haven't commented much, so I'd like to see more from people like B-Dubs, LP, Stan, WSD, and oreomunsta before I can make any general opinions on them.

I still have my vote on Exodus, because while he has answered my questions, he hasn't given me any reason to townread him either, so until a better scum candidate comes along or he contributes more, I'm leaving my vote there.

Anyways that's my general opinions so far, all I'm learning from this experience is that I'm finding it hard to read people. XD

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

TheChuggernaut (2 votes)
saenima - #169
Stantastic - #245

exodus (1 votes)
lokiduck - #232

saenima (1 votes)
oreomunsta - #210

Lone_Prodigy (1 votes)
Sawneeks - #263

Queen Kong (1 votes)
B-Dubs - #161

B-Dubs (1 votes)
weemadarthur - #162
Queen Kong - #193 #200

KetKat (1 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #164

lokiduck (0 votes)
NeonBorealis - #167 #387

nin (0 votes)
Stantastic - #233 #245

Not voting: Z-Beat, nin, exodus, Reki, KetKat, EzekelRAGE, WhySoDevious, Lone_Prodigy, Meatwad, Queen Kong, NeonBorealis

Post Counts:
nin: 33 lokiduck: 31 Sawneeks: 25 Queen Kong: 24 TheChuggernaut: 20 saenima: 19 weemadarthur: 16 EzekelRAGE: 15 Z-Beat: 13 KetKat: 12 Reki: 11 NeonBorealis: 9 Stantastic: 9 B-Dubs: 6 Meatwad: 5 oreomunsta: 4 exodus: 4 WhySoDevious: 4 Lone_Prodigy: 3

Current Countdown:
jsseayie0v

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Talking about me (yay attention) is always going to be WIFOM. Is it easy to target me? Is it a prod or busywork? I don't need anyone to pocket me and I don't need anyone to prod me for anything. Last I checked, I posted during the joking portion of the day so it seems premature to say I haven't done anything yet. Plus I posted a read already.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Talking about me (yay attention) is always going to be WIFOM. Is it easy to target me? Is it a prod or busywork? I don't need anyone to pocket me and I don't need anyone to prod me for anything. Last I checked, I posted during the joking portion of the day so it seems premature to say I haven't done anything yet. Plus I posted a read already.
LP i love ya but that wasn't a read. Saying 'Neeks could be town OR scum, idk yet' is something you can say for every single person in this game....it also doesn't say which way you feel.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
She's been around long enough to know prod votes don't work on LP. Therefore I think her statements are lies. Always kill liars.

Kind of late but this is way easier to understand. I'm not mafia-reading Sawneeks so far though, she seems engaged.

I do believe your reliance on meta without explaining your thought process makes it harder for me to follow. Considering we also have three newbies I doubt I'm alone on this.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'll still be around for a few more hours but I just realize I've got a dentist appointment tomorrow when the Day ends. Just giving ya'll a heads up

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just going to come out now since I don't really see the harm and I know I'm going to end up on people's scum list anyways. I have a bit of trouble when there are 19 people in the game to begin with. -_- I also have no idea about the Steven universe whatsoever so all of this flavor is alien to me.

I'm town aligned and have the power of double vote. I am a human/gem fusion of sorts. Won't go into more detail than that.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
As far as my current reads go...they're pretty much null. With the exception of Chugg who has been particularly active compared to his last town game. But that could just be him taking more of an active role in the game and not being of any particular alignment. Undecided.

I haven't played with the majority of players and nothing of note has stood out to me yet.

Oct 25, 2017
Just passing through, and I'm going to come back with a bigger post later, but that Exodus claim seems...really premature. It's easy enough to prove, but I just walked out of a game with a scum double voter

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Let's just say I'm not playing by the supposed "rules" this game. Given my power, I really don't see the harm, and I don't expect to come out swinging with the double vote to clench a vote with this many players in the game. I'd rather it not be a surprise.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, so what benefit is there from claiming on D1?

A double vote ain't exactly a doctor power, but it still ain't nothing. I feel like this puts a Target on exodus's back for little benefit.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Let's just say I'm not playing by the supposed "rules" this game. Given my power, I really don't see the harm, and I don't expect to come out swinging with the double vote to clench a vote with this many players in the game. I'd rather it not be a surprise.

You don't want it to be a surprise when you use it? How do you plan on using it?

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
That's a claim that's easy to prove.

If exo wants to put a target on his own back, whatever. Not my back.

Sawneeks
I'm not backing down. I'm scumhunting further.

Reki
Ok yes, it's hard to follow my logic skips, this is why i'm not a coder. I'm working on it. Course when I detail all my thought process ppl still don't agree, so eh. I'll post what I get to.

Saenima is different from normal, and normal for sae is town. This requires further ...inspection.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm town aligned and have the power of double vote. I am a human/gem fusion of sorts. Won't go into more detail than that.
99.9% sure I know who you are flavor-wise which...sort of makes sense for the power, sure.

Don't agree with claiming so early but I have little reason to doubt you. Logic says you're Town. :x
Ok, so what benefit is there from claiming on D1?

A double vote ain't exactly a doctor power, but it still ain't nothing. I feel like this puts a Target on exodus's back for little benefit.
So what are you thinking here? Is Exo lying or?

Sawneeks
You're ignoring further prodding by people and continue to not acknowledge the second part of what I said. maybe it's not backing down but it sure is dodging.

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017

Sawneeks

Reki
Ok yes, it's hard to follow my logic skips, this is why i'm not a coder. I'm working on it. Course when I detail all my thought process ppl still don't agree, so eh. I'll post what I get to.

Saenima is different from normal, and normal for sae is town. This requires further ...inspection.
The issue is when multiple days pass and exodus doesn't use it. All of a sudden we realize we might have been letting someone skate.

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not saying he's lying, I'm wondering what benefit this gives him? What does claiming on D1, when he's in no real danger yet, do for him? What positive outweighs the negatives?

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Another small note. Lol i made a funny.
Tiny text pisses off mobile users so it was banned a while back. [not that this post seemed game relevant, but ya know]
Let's see what other rules shall I break today? - __-

They let us embiggen our words as much as the site mods will tolerate, tho. I can't remember if text color is allowed or not but don't mess with the....site....mods.....oh.
Red text is fine to use now.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Exodus I don't agree with the "no harm" thinking in regards to your possible power.

Wasn't there someone that said they were certain there was a double voter 🤔