• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Anyway, why do you think that's alarming.
I suppose no scums would out themselves by making any threatening messages, in this case: If I was a scum, I wouldn't kill loki.
However, this might have been you trying to do reverse psychology to get us to think so. And in that case, you'd know she's innocent because scums know each other and you're trying to get everyone to play nice with the new player.

Oh good, you've warned yourself and saved me the trouble.
fa96a492852c169064048690be68c468.gif

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I figured he might not be a scum. He casted his vote on me but he didn't follow up on it or interacted with anyone (scums know each other, yes?)

How do you know? After your vote he made one single picture response and only around 10 minutes passed.
Not really much time to interact with anyone.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
How do you know? After your vote he made one single picture response and only around 10 minutes passed.
Not really much time to interact with anyone.
I don't know everyone's tell yet.
It seems to make sense to me atm that Dubs might not be a scum because he hasn't defended or fully participated.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't show up on the post count list either oh wait
Classic LP jest #6

I figured he might not be a scum. He casted his vote on me but he didn't follow up on it or interacted with anyone (scums know each other, yes?)
Of course it could be a ruse. We don't know yet.
Scum sometimes stay away from each other in this early part of the game. They don't want to form connections to anyone.
No like, I don't believe they actually exist.
Then what do you call this

191990900000202.gif

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Scum sometimes stay away from each other in this early part of the game. They don't want to form connections to anyone.

Sometimes neeks.
Sometimes.
There is no general book on how to do scum.
I appreciated however you giving your thoughts on how scum could play.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Vote: lone_prodigy

Will we get something productive out of LP? Will he give us anything? Can he post more than 15 posts per phase?

Only time will tell

Gnight

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes neeks.
Sometimes.
There is no general book on how to do scum.
I appreciated however you giving your thoughts on how scum could play.
Well. Yeah. But I've rarely seen scum connect themselves this early so trying to look for that (or look for the lack of that) isn't indicative of a scumtell this early.
As of now, some people made the list.
Are you gonna share your list?

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Well. Yeah. But I've rarely seen scum connect themselves this early so trying to look for that (or look for the lack of that) isn't indicative of a scumtell this early.

Are you gonna share your list?
I'm confsuing myself

Basically, saying b dubs didn't connect himself to another as means of him being a town response shouldn't be taken that way. Scum hardly make connections this early and I wanted to let Kong know that.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
So once you have caught up, can you please tells us what you think of what has happened so far?

Only thing that sticks out to me is chuggs giving you a town read. His reasoning for that is weak. Saw jumped in backing the read as well.

Saw's explanation for reki mentioning how they felt she was more talkative is interesting. *makes mental note*

Loki what is your mafia experience?

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Only thing that sticks out to me is chuggs giving you a town read. His reasoning for that is weak. Saw jumped in backing the read as well.

Saw's explanation for reki mentioning how they felt she was more talkative is interesting. *makes mental note*

Loki what is your mafia experience?

I have played one game in real life, and I watched/read all of Love boat 3. That is basically it.

So what? do you think Chuggs and Sawneek were trying to possibly pocket me?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Oh, come on. It's day one, my dude. I'm just grasping for anything right now. I know it's weak.
Interesting
Ah okay then, and it does make sense. However, I also have to agree with Chuggs that since it's Day 1, it is proving a bit hard to find any thing useful at this point. ^^; We just started mind you, but so far most of my reads on people have been null as they aren't something positive or negative.
Yea it's day 1, early day 1, which is why I haven't tried to push it too hard...........atm.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Well that was certainly a delightful message to read from nin there, but on that note I actually need to get to bed so I'm going to call it a night and pick this up when I get a chance at work. See you guys tomorrow!

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
So, am I going to have to dug up old posts made at the beginning of the day until the rest of the bunch wakes up eh?
I will put in some work

Oct 25, 2017
Brief thoughts.

Queen Kong had a pretty rough series of posts there which doesn't look great, but I feel like a scum team would of told her that coming out the gate with a OMGUS vote is a really bad plan so I'm actually kind of leaning town there?

nin seems like he's trying to scum hunt, and he seems like he has some sort of reads, but he's being coy about it and I don't really understand why he would be doing that. I want to hear more from him.

And then we have Zeke who always seems to know how to frustrate me. My interactions with him so far remind the last game we played where he turned out to be town, but I'm really not working with much from him here and Zeke can be slippery as scum. (Exodus and Meatwad can back me up there)