• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ResponsibleOpulentArieltoucan-size_restricted.gif

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sure! Although I've spectated some stuff, this is only my second game, so I'm still understanding how particular members usually play. That's why I asked the newbies about their experience too.
Gotcha, thanks.

But, then why aren't people town reading me??
it's ok ket, i like you (even if i dont town read you)

Still fairly new to the game and there were some mechanics I wasn't familiar with in my previous games.

Ended up making comments that made me look suspicious and a target.
Thanks for the answer. Mind if I ask what you plan on doing differently this time around?

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm here and Smiley! :)

Let's get this show on the road

VOTE: saenima

because... I don't... know how to pronounce that name ( ._.)

Oct 25, 2017
A town read this early on? What's making you feel that way about her in particular?

From the games I've played new players seem to be all sneaky and reserved when they're scum. She's out there, talking to people, and trying to engage. It just comes as slightly nervous town to me. Again, it's early game and we're just shit posting mostly, but if you asked me to kill someone right now at this stage of the game, I would not kill her

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
From the games I've played new players seem to be all sneaky and reserved when they're scum. She's out there, talking to people, and trying to engage. It just comes as slightly nervous town to me. Again, it's early game and we're just shit posting mostly, but if you asked me to kill someone right now at this stage of the game, I would not kill her

I see. That's pretty fair, thanks for expanding on that

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Day 1's are usually hard to figure out to see what's the smartest move to do (but there are breadcrumbs everywhere), but I do love the Day 1 fluff :]

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
I believe you haven't elaborated on this yet - apologies if you did! - but would you mind talking a bit about your mafia experience?

Sure thing. I actually discovered mafia games back in 2011 in the Bulbagarden Forums. Back then the community there was super active and thus, the games moved at a quick pace. I Played many, won some and lost some. Sadly, real life and college meant that I couldn't play mafia games as often anymore so I kinda stopped playing. And whenever I tried to play again either I couldn't find my groove or the games were so slow that they were abandoned (The community and the forums themselves have really slowed down in the last couple of years).

I've been looking for forums with active mafia communities since then. ERA is the first one I've found where the community and myself are constantly active.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Hey everyone! I'm back from work and I'm a bit tired so I may not be that active =,= (we'll see). Anyways I got to get something to eat, but while I wait... Let's hope I do this right.

[ HIGHLIGHT ]VOTE: exodus[ /HIGHLIGHT ]

I'm really curious about your first comment and what you mean by your support for Chuggs. c:

I'm with you this time Chuggs. I won't distrust you again!

Can you please elaborate? Also nice to meet you.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Just wanted to say that i woke up in order to say that my astral body is ready to do this.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Why?
Was the vote in him a joke vote to begin with??
I figured he might not be a scum. He casted his vote on me but he didn't follow up on it or interacted with anyone (scums know each other, yes?)
Of course it could be a ruse. We don't know yet.

if you asked me to kill someone right now at this stage of the game, I would not kill her
This comment is a lot more alarming than anything else Dubs has done so far.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
PS. I forgot we cannot edit, I edited my previous post to add more information to the post by habit. :(

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
PS. I forgot we cannot edit, I edited my previous post to add more information to the post by habit. :(
Oh good, you've warned yourself and saved me the trouble.

But let me take this moment to remind the other new players and everyone else: please don't edit, please don't quote from your role PM, please don't be a jackass (unless it's to Sorian), please play well and fairly, and post many gifs.