• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
www.nme.com

Steve-O and Johnny Knoxville hospitalised on 'Jackass 4' following treadmill accident

'Jackass' stars Steve-O and Johnny Knoxville were hospitalised following a treadmill incident just two days into filming 'Jackass 4'

"Second day of filming Jackass and already Steve-O and Knoxville are hospitalised by jumping on a full-speed treadmill with band equipment," Margera says in the video, speaking from a hospital waiting room.

He then adds: "Fuckin' tubas."
Yeah, these dudes are getting a little old for this.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Fuckin' greedy pieces of shit. Stay the fuck home and give hospitals a break.

Edit: Apparently this is from way back in March - seemingly years ago.

Last edited:

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
I love Jack Ass but always worry about these guys doing it while getting older.

"Second day of filming Jackass and already Steve-O and Knoxville are hospitalised by jumping on a full-speed treadmill with band equipment," Margera says in the video, speaking from a hospital waiting room.

He then adds: "Fuckin' tubas."
----------------------

Yeah that'll do it.

Emobacca

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah they are old asf but i will be seeing this opening night and laughing my fucking ass off.

The previous 3 Jackass movies are all superb.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
Yeah 46 and 50 is just too old for this shit it seems. I'll prob still watch it when it comes out though lol

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
This was in MARCH.

www.bammargerahq.com

Jackass 4 Filming Update

In a Cameo feature from Bam we've gotten our first official update from the set of Jackass 4. According to Bam, Johnny Knoxville and Steve-O have been hospitalized due to injuries on the second day of filming.

The article (posted yesterday for some reason) references bam's website, the link is above, it's from March 11th.

Deleted member 19293

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Strike

Oct 25, 2017

Kinda don't want to see this become prophetic.

Edit: Guess this was old? Still. I hope they're taking better care of themselves these days.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
This was in MARCH.

www.bammargerahq.com

Jackass 4 Filming Update

In a Cameo feature from Bam we've gotten our first official update from the set of Jackass 4. According to Bam, Johnny Knoxville and Steve-O have been hospitalized due to injuries on the second day of filming.

The article (posted yesterday for some reason) references bam's website, the link is above, it's from March 11th.

Yeah weird they reposted something from March.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
This was in MARCH.

www.bammargerahq.com

Jackass 4 Filming Update

lmao, mods plz

Jeff Albertson

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Sure I read Knoxville hurt himself more making that Action park movie than he did on any jackass, I don't think it was more extreme he's just older!

pechorin

Banned
Apr 13, 2020
I mean it's not like it's the first time they've been hospitalized, it does suck though they're draining resources during a time where hospitals are already busy and you know they're getting ahead of regular folk bc they're famous.

TrashHeap64

Dec 7, 2017
Austin, TX
Just wanna say that Steve-O has really turned his life around. His youtube channel is really great and he has a lot of funny stories to share on there. It's nice to see because I really felt like he'd be a lost cause after that intervention special they did

Oct 25, 2017
Louisville, Kentucky
This is definitely going to be the end of the line for these guys. They're pushing it hard at this age, they won't have it in them to do another one.

IIRC they've been talking for years about doing one last movie dedicated to the memory of deceased cast member Ryan Dunn, and it has been basically impossible between Steve-O's recovery and Bam Margera's total collapse. I know a lot of people want to tut tut them for being too old to do a movie like this, but it's likely very personal for them, and they're running out of time to make it at all.

Deleted member 29691

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
is bam back, i thought he got fat and had a drinking problem?
Oh man he was much worse off than that, he was like full-blown schizophrenic, it was sad to see.

Just wanna say that Steve-O has really turned his life around. His youtube channel is really great and he has a lot of funny stories to share on there. It's nice to see because I really felt like he'd be a lost cause after that intervention special they did
Always thought it was amazing the way he turned his life around, but weird he was still doing dumbass stunts like this.

dglavimans

Nov 13, 2019
This is definitely going to be the end of the line for these guys. They're pushing it hard at this age, they won't have it in them to do another one.

IIRC they've been talking for years about doing one last movie dedicated to the memory of deceased cast member Ryan Dunn, and it has been basically impossible between Steve-O's recovery and Bam Margera's total collapse. I know a lot of people want to tut tut them for being too old to do a movie like this, but it's likely very personal for them, and they're running out of time to make it at all.
First thing I thought was they are too old but I kind of like this take more :) Hope they get it out, will watch it because they are good fun

Oct 29, 2017
Oh man he was much worse off than that, he was like full-blown schizophrenic, it was sad to see.

Always thought it was amazing the way he turned his life around, but weird he was still doing dumbass stunts like this.
Lol he's a self-professed attention whore, the dude loves it.

I'm all aboard another jackass film. Love everything about the cky/jackass era

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
What's the point of another Jackass movie? YouTube took that audience away long ago...

Jackass 3 released when YouTube had been around for just about six years and it was the most successful of the franchise, grossing $170m, which was almost double the amount of Jackass 2.

The point of another Jackass movie isn't to see stunts that can be seen on YouTube. It's to see these specific people do those stunts. Jackass was a success because of the personalities involved.