• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

My childhood is rising from the ashes of trauma, reborn as the keeper of nostalgia and all that is wholesome.

Last edited:

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Take notes Dark Universe, this is how you do a crossover

Edit: Steve's a detective? Fucking aces

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
"Avengers Infinity War is the most ambitious crossover in history"

Me:

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
My kid loved this show when he was little. We got him a little red Elmo chair and he'd go sit in it when it was time to "sit down in our thinking chair and think, think thiiiiiinnnnk."

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
I love that this is happening but no one watching the show currently is going to care about this.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Nice to see Steve. I was way too old for blue's clues but would often leave Nick playing in the background while doing other things. It became pretty obvious that Steve Burns was a real talented guy that was not your normal pick for a kids show.

Pendas

Oct 28, 2017
This was cute, I watched Blue Clues as a kid and it's nice to see the people who make the show, and the actors on it, are willing to do this for new and old fans.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Glad this ends the decades long urban legends around Steve from Blues Clues being a meth-head-sex-addict-cult-member-whatever that have bizarrely always floated around.

I love that this is happening but no one watching the show currently is going to care about this.

My 1 year old isn't watching Blues Clues, or anything yet, but I'd appreciate this throwback to the original show if she was.

SatoAilDarko

Oct 25, 2017
Another fan of Steve here. Enjoyed his debut album back in the day. Also love his cover of They Might Be Giants Dead off of 2004's Hello Radio tribute album.

Surprised this was uploaded 13 years ago. Even YouTube is old now.

Oct 27, 2017
Glad this ends the decades long urban legends around Steve from Blues Clues being a meth-head-sex-addict-cult-member-whatever that have bizarrely always floated around.

My 1 year old isn't watching Blues Clues, or anything yet, but I'd appreciate this throwback to the original show if she was.

I heard he died from a lethal mixture of Pop Rocks and pop. His stomach inflated and exploded, just like Mikey from the Life cereal ad.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Another fan of Steve here. Enjoyed his debut album back in the day. Also love his cover of They Might Be Giants Dead off of 2004's Hello Radio tribute album.

I remember looking up "Mighty Little Man" a while back to listen to it and finding out it was the theme song to the Young Sheldon show. Steve getting paid for a song that I thought was forgotten to everyone.

SatoAilDarko

Oct 25, 2017
I remember looking up "Mighty Little Man" a while back to listen to it and finding out it was the theme song to the Young Sheldon show. Steve getting that paper from a song that I thought was forgotten to everyone.

Holy shit really!!!

I remember watching that jogging video when it came out. My family watches CBS and I've caught a few minutes of Young Sheldon but never the opening.

Good for him.

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
God dammet Josh. How did he not know that Blue wanted to play Blues Clues for her snack?

What a maroon. Like honestly. God damn, they gave Blue to Josh?!?! And they gave him a handy dandy notebook. Wag my tail for this non-sense.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
God dammet Josh. How did he not know that Blue wanted to play Blues Clues for her snack?

What a maroon. Like honestly. God damn, they gave Blue to Josh?!?! And they gave him a handy dandy notebook. Wag my tail for this non-sense.
Someone hasn't watched the old show in a long time. Steve and Joe were both incredibly dense.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Are you kidding? Steve works at a detective agency and Joe is working at a present store!! Do they sound dense to you? Do you think they just hire anyone to work at the present store?!?
Yes, I do believe they would hire literally anyone to work at the present store.
And Steve wouldn't be a detective if he didn't leave for college to learn critical thinking skills.