• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cranster

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Steve Clark is in many ways one of the most underrated guitar hero's and a genius songwriter who wrote creative musical pieces and riffs. He was also in his element on stage and was the ultimate showman.

RIP Riffmaster

Deleted member 59109

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 8, 2019
This was before I was born but Def Leppard is my favorite band, and it's too bad he passed.

Last edited:

Metalmucil

Aug 17, 2019
Yeah, he was great at playing the right thing for the song instead of just showing off. Love Def Leppard, got to see them when they toured with Bryan Adams. Amazing show.

OP
OP
Cranster

Cranster

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, he was great at playing the right thing for the song instead of just showing off. Love Def Leppard, got to see them when they toured with Bryan Adams. Amazing show.

I've seen them 3 times, once in 2003 during the X tour. Then in 2011 with Heart and in 2014 with Kiss.

This was before I was born but Def Leppard is my favorite band, and it's too bad he died.

He had alot of demons, probably had major depression or another undiagnosed mental illness. It was definitely a tragedy he passed away,

sven

Oct 31, 2017
RIP White Lightning.

Def Leppard has become my favorite band over the last few years.

I'm sad I never got to see them live in their prime.