• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Sloppy Steve goes down. Sad!

By the way fuck every person who got defrauded. At some point right wingers will learn a lesson about becoming suckers in right wing grifts but if they don't, fuck 'em. Only upsetting thing is there are kids affected whose parents lose money to these scams. Conservatives are just constantly intent on fucking up themselves and anyone around them because they're so desperate to support racist and other shitty causes.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
These people just can't help themselves, I mean fucking Bannon was already pretty wealthy from investments and Breitbart. I guess it's never enough? Hope he sees jail time, he's one of the principal architects of the rise of American fascism.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
These people just can't help themselves, I mean fucking Bannon was already pretty wealthy from investments and Breitbart. I guess it's never enough? Hope he sees jail time, he's one of the principal architects of the rise of American fascism.
And to think that this long journey began with WoW gold farming. The history course on this era is going to be wild.

RivalCore

Oct 28, 2017
It's hard to follow some of the Twitter links on the phone, but was the "We Build The Wall" fund that Gofundme scam from a few years ago? Please say yes!

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
Bannon got his financial start running a WoW gold farming scheme and then parlayed those funds into Brietbart and beyond. He said that it was while he was gold farming that he first noticed the anger and frustration in young white men that helped him begin the alt-right movement.

Here's more info:

geomon

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
buh_bye-2.gif

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And to think that this long journey began with WoW gold farming. The history course on this era is going to be wild.

Let's not forget GamerGate too and Breitbart's role in pushing that nonsense, this whole thing has helped spawn a web of alt-right assholes stretching as far as the eye can see. Most bizarre and unlikely timeline ever.

Mollymauk

Oct 27, 2017
And Mexico will pay for the wall.

Wait, did I say Mexico? I meant you. You will pay for the wall.

Jan 29, 2018
Did anyone else watch that Spaceship Earth documentary on Hulu and get their mind blown when
Steve fucking Bannon shows up at the end? I think he even talks about the need to address climate change.

4CornersTHSA

Jun 13, 2019
Sloppy Steve goes down. Sad!

By the way fuck every person who got defrauded. At some point right wingers will learn a lesson about becoming suckers in right wing grifts but if they don't, fuck 'em. Only upsetting thing is there are kids affected whose parents lose money to these scams. Conservatives are just constantly intent on fucking up themselves and anyone around them because they're so desperate to support racist and other shitty causes.

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." - Lyndon B. Johnson

this is the GOPs modus operandi. Without it they are rudderless.

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
Anyone who wasn't already a complete lizard brain idiot knew this was a grifter scheme from the very beginning.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Trump Organization seeks to distance Donald Trump Jr. from Bannon-involved wall scheme (WaPo)
The Trump Organization on Thursday sought to distance Donald Trump Jr. from Bannon, after the resurfacing of reports about a speech the president's son gave in New Mexico last year supporting the online crowdfunding campaign We Build the Wall.

The president's son is executive vice president of the Trump Organization.

According to the El Paso Times, Trump Jr. gave a 15-minute speech in support of the project last year. Reporters also pointed out Thursday that We Build the Wall's website featured a testimonial from the president's son praising the group as "doing some wonderful things for an important issue."
Miller added that Trump Jr.'s praise for the group was "based on what he was led to believe about their supposed intention to help build the wall on our southern border, and if he and others were deceived, the group deserves to be held accountable for their actions."
Trump Org trying to convince everyone that Junior wasn't in on this particular grift.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
This might not be the proper thread to ask this but what would it take to change the rules for how a President can pardon people? Is this something Congress would have to do? My only thought was this when I saw the headline if Trump was to somehow stay in power and continue to pardon those he's closest to.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Oh shit they got Eric Prince and Uncle Tom too. This starting to look too good to be true.
Erik Prince, the Blackwater dude? Holy shit, hope that dude gets buried under the jail.
Well so far Prince, Tancredo, Kobach, Clarke aren't indicted. Hopefully they at least get subpoenaed due to their role on the advisory board.
I find it amazing that Trump is the fucking President and he just can't shake his carney DNA with shit like this.
It's a thought I have once in a while, that he was gifted this huge opportunity. He always had the option of learning how to do the job, when to listen to experts (or even Republicans' version of "experts"). Not that he'd ever be a good president, but he could have been your garden variety Republican president instead of being a bumbling international embarrassment at every possible opportunity, grifting the country every way he can, total and complete hypocrisy on every issue he criticized Obama for. Showing his unvarnished narcissism and utter ineptitude. He can't even play-act a half-decent president.

Devilgunman

Oct 27, 2017
Man, Whatabout-ism on Breibart is through the roof now lol. "What about Clinton's fundraising!" "What about Soros!" "What about Anifa!"

They have no defense for their own kind.

Sabot

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 31, 2017
Happy the grift happened and also glad he's been caught and arrested.

Definitely a W for the world.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
It's a thought I have once in a while, that he was gifted this huge opportunity. He always had the option of learning how to do the job, when to listen to experts (or even Republicans' version of "experts"). Not that he'd ever be a good president, but he could have been your garden variety Republican president instead of being a bumbling international embarrassment at every possible opportunity, grifting the country every way he can, total and complete hypocrisy on every issue he criticized Obama for. Showing his unvarnished narcissism and utter ineptitude. He can't even play-act a half-decent president.

He could have actually been a true uniter because the 30% of the population don't even care what he does, just that he's Trump. He could have gone far left, dropped the racism shit, and pushed for serious shit like Universal Healthcare that the Republicans would have fallen in line on, as they do with everything else.

LegendofJoe

Oct 28, 2017
Arkansas, USA
Mail fraud is very serious apparently. I learned that on the McMillions documentary series (amazing series btw)

Although those were mostly FBI guys and the DA iirc

I had a dumbass family member that tried to mail pot through the mail. The fool addressed it to his own Dad (who is a family doctor), but the Postal Service caught it. I assume it was these guys that intercepted it.