• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
He's like the third person I want to die the most after trump and the turtle. C'mon COVID, you can do it!

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
Look - most these Republicans catching it won't die or even see serious symptoms as they are generally young and have access to stellar medical care. But it's a symbol of how wreckless and uncaring they are that so many in the administration are now contracting it. With so many now positive, I'm sure you could trace a chain of infection to someone older who is going to suffer and/or die.

ginger ninja

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking hype bro, hope he bites it.

I bet we have Mfers in here be like: i CoUlD nEvEr WiSh dEAtH oN a lItErAl nAzI

Remk NG

Apr 16, 2018
Put him on a cage and have him drink bleach everyday, for medical treatment of course.

Oct 26, 2017
th

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
people need to look at that shit............5 days of negative testing and it finally hit.

This shit stays dormant for a LOOOOOOOONG as time till it goes active, that is why its so fucking dangerous

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
Mitch and Barr to go! Though I don't think we will find out about them unless it leaks or they die. Wasn't Mitch avoiding the topic if he got tested or not?

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
That lizard probably spotted the particles in the air and ate them on purpose so he could transform into an even more powerful Goebbels Junior Lizard Man.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
Look - most these Republicans catching it won't die or even see serious symptoms as they are generally young and have access to stellar medical care. But it's a symbol of how wreckless and uncaring they are that so many in the administration are now contracting it. With so many now positive, I'm sure you could trace a chain of infection to someone older who is going to suffer and/or die.

They don't all have to die. They just need to suffer or have serious side effects. Or transfer it to more of their Republican shitheads. Sterilize the swamp if you will.