• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
That's a lovely picture of her. He's a total monster, but I can't really hate on this. Dude is smiling and happy. Good for him.
"If a machine can learn the value of human life, maybe we can too"
I'm sure the parents of kids who died in concentration camps at the border are really happy about this too.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
"you know...i really wanna give birth to the next generation of hate in America"
-her to her mirror earlier this week

CrabDust

Nov 16, 2017
"It's us against the world, babe" is something these nazis probably say to each other. And they mean it.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, bigots/racists never had a hard time procreating. Is what it is.
B2r8QaR.gif

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
MFW a neo nazis has a fiancee and I can't get a GF
wojak.jpg
Understandable to feel this way but it's not like NeoNazis attract empathetic and kind people but rather draw in scumbags just like themselves who populate the same circles they run in usually. I'd imagine this relationship is or will become very unhealthy and hate filled so there's nothing to be envious of. You can and should want to find a partner who finds a man like Miller repulsive from top to bottom.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Yikes.
This will be my last post on Resetera.
Life is too short to waste on forums like this.
There's an entire generation of Hispanic children who will be ruined emotionally and mentally due to the focused efforts of this man. This is without even going into the children who have died and the families who might never again see the boys and girls they raised.

If you find it offensive that people have no empathy for the monster who helped coordinate this atrocity then maybe you should request a ban and use that time away get your head right. Maybe actually visit one of these camps and see why Miller expressing "love" for a single & seemingly equally reprehensible white woman isn't much of an accomplishment in terms of having/displaying humanity.

JimJamJones

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I know her from middle school and it weirds me out to see her with him. Like, out of everyone you've ever met, you really chose him?

Tuck

Oct 25, 2017
I guess anyone can really find love after all.

Even a giant piece of shit

qaopjlll

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe he won her over recounting the tale of how when he was in high school he ran on to the track in the final stretch of a women's long distance running event and sprinted to the finish line to prove that women were inferior to men.

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if its like a conway relationship. Like one is smart and the other is evil.

Who am i joking, she works for pence. Shes probably just as fucked up in the head.

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Congratulations to the happy couple. May they find enough satisfaction in one another's company to leave policy forever and move somewhere they'll never bother anyone else again.

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
Poor little Adolf, Eva or whatever results from this union. Although honestly, they should adopt because what they can produce won't be aryan enough. Better hurry though because, I don't know if you've heard, they're replacing populations all over Europe and pure kids will become harder and harder to find.

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination