• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I guess Rowling was right -- Voldemort did find love after all.

viskod

Nov 9, 2017
I feel like Ben on Parks and Recreation about Gary's wife.

Like, if someone says the right word or phrase to this woman will she snap out of it and suddenly start screaming?

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Era, you have absolutely no excuse. If the pure distilled Essence of Evil can find someone, so can you.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dividing the wedding reception tables by race and putting the kids table in a cage was an interesting choice.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
You know...

Sometimes...

Two people can both be terrible and find each other.

I wish them both hell.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
I went to her Twiiter page and her banner is the border wall, so yeah, I'm sure these two have a lot in common.

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, bigots/racists never had a hard time procreating. Is what it is.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Katie: If I say yes, you have to promise you won't eat any of our children.

Stephen: ...

Katie: Goddamnit, Stephen swear to me.

Stephen: ...yes dear. What about other children? Just every once in a blue moon?

Katie: If you must, my love.

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
E: nevermind. Even Hitler got women

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hates makes money unfortunately. Hopefully they both get kicked out of office and fail to make it afterwards.

Not that Pence need outed but the company he keeps. Rotten.

Deleted member 11565

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah. Stephen Miller is an absolute monster. I was wrong to wish him well in any way. He sucks and deserves nothing but shit.

Last edited:

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's a lovely picture of her. He's a total monster, but I can't really hate on this. Dude is smiling and happy. Good for him.
"If a machine can learn the value of human life, maybe we can too"

Why?

In what world does "Yeah, he is a terrible person hell-bent on ruining the lives of anyone who isn't white, but his engagement photos are cute and I'm happy for him" seem like a good stance to take?

Your post reminds me of the people who think it's cool to get married on a plantation -- like, yeah it was a slave labor camp where people were tortured and killed but the masonry is beautiful. Some things don't deserve any praise, however conditional

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
That's a lovely picture of her. He's a total monster, but I can't really hate on this. Dude is smiling and happy. Good for him.

FUCK Stephen Miller. That man never deserves to be happy for the rest of his cursed life.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
He's smiling and happy because he's probably thinking about those children in cages at the border. Dude gets a boner hating on brown skinned people (he especially hates Mexicans). Fuck him and goddamn him.