• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
3c7.gif
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It was your implication, not mine.

Btw, the teabagging was in 2011. Just so we're all on the same page once more.

Feb 29, 2020
That never happened.
www.youtube.com

Avengers: Endgame: Chris Hemsworth, Brie Larson and Don Cheadle (FULL INTERVIEW)

ET sat down with the 'Avengers: Endgame' cast ahead of the premiere of the film, out April 26.Exclusives from #ETonline :https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...

Full, with no cuts.

Anyways, there were much better choices imo, she was horrible acting in Captain Marvel.

Though, I liked her acting in Room and Short Term.

But as a entertainer, imo, again, there were better choices...

Deleted member 8784

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, that isn't why those people were banned. Don't misrepresent that.

I'm not intentionally misrepresenting anything, I'm just in a place of confusion where I'm in some bizarre world where that isn't one of the most awful ways to refer to another human being.

Edit: there's clearly something going way over my head so I'm sitting this out. Apologies.

Last edited:

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
www.youtube.com

Avengers: Endgame: Chris Hemsworth, Brie Larson and Don Cheadle (FULL INTERVIEW)

ET sat down with the 'Avengers: Endgame' cast ahead of the premiere of the film, out April 26.Exclusives from #ETonline :https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...

Full, with no cuts.

Anyways, there were much better choices imo, she was horrible acting in Captain Marvel.

if you can watch that and come away thinking the other two people in that interview "hate" her, you need to get out more.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not to me. I didn't like how hard he came at Kaep, but he was right to criticize him when he said he didn't vote in the 2016 election. We really can say 4 years later that Hillary would've been the same? And that's putting aside the local officials and concerns that would've been on his ballot. Kaep rightfully got heat for that.

But SAS knows what the issue is and has evolved on it. This don't sound like coon energy:

L
image0.png

And his war on Kaepernick goes before the i didn't vote thing lol. His dumb ass was hating on him all throughout the knee thing

SuzanoSho

Dec 25, 2017
I'd much prefer these picks than the random, barely-recognizable "video game celebrities" people on Era seem to think are "worthy"...

Most of them have the personality of a brick.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I'm not intentionally misrepresenting anything, I'm just in a place of confusion where I'm in some bizarre world where that isn't one of the most awful ways to refer to another human being.

I agree. Dude referred to both Smith and Kamala Harris as that word in this thread and that seems pretty banworthy to me.

But give the moderation staff a little time to look over it. To quote another poster:

There's a nice unspoken rule, where we Black people can talk our shit on Era. And I appreciate it.

It's likely something that they rightfully will have a discussion about before pulling the trigger.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
nvm read it wrong and not worth course correcting

Last edited:

Jonathan Lanza

"I've made a Gigantic mistake"
Feb 8, 2019
Look, let things run for a bit okay? There's a discussion going on right now about if Steve deserved the coonery label or not between black folks. The last thing we want is the staff imposing on a matter that may not be in their ballpark. Give it some time and we'll see where things go.

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I've seen previous threads be moderated because people hadn't heard of Travis Scott before, but we're straight up allowed to drop fucking nuclear racist slurs in this one?

What even is this forum's moderation anymore.
You do realise it doesn't have the same meaning when a black person says it right? A black person calling a black person a coon isn't the same as a white person calling a black person a coon. You might want to do some research.

J2C

Oct 26, 2017
I need some Stephen A gaming hot takes.

"But LET. ME. TELL. YOU. If the Xbox version is NOT running at a stable 60fps? That is unequivocally UNACCEPTABLE. That is NOT gonna get it done"

"How you overlook THE LAST OF US II as a TOP FIVE game of the year. LAST OF US II? Blasphemous. We're talking about NAUGHTY DOG, personified GREATNESS. And they're not top 5? You must be outta your MIND"

Deleted member 4461

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yet another celebrity lol

THE """""""""""""""""""GAME"""""""""""""""" AWARDS presented by actors, singers and a bunch of random people

I don't hate SAS, but it occurs to me that gaming & esports are obsessed with attention and being seen as important.

And it feels we need the validation of the masses for it more and more with each passing day

This in particular will be fun and inoffensive

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017

"But LET. ME. TELL. YOU. If the Xbox version is NOT running at a stable 60fps? That is unequivocally UNACCEPTABLE. That is NOT gonna get it done"

"How you overlook THE LAST OF US II as a TOP FIVE game of the year. LAST OF US II? Blasphemous. We're talking about NAUGHTY DOG, personified GREATNESS. And they're not top 5? You must be outta your MIND"
That would be a dream. He'd have 200 page threads weekly.

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

The gaming industry needs to #EmbraceDebate

Gabe

Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Italy

Holy fuck, i've only ever heard the man talk like twice when they had the BRILLIANT idea of having him on the UFC broadcast...but that is SPOT ON.
I can just see him in my mind.
Well done.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I rather have people from the gaming industry >_<

Also Larson is so boring that even her co workers hate her lol.
Those? elaborate a bit more please >_<
I'm sorry if I did/say something wrong, my comment was just based in that interview where she made her co workers a bit upset about what she was saying/doing.
www.youtube.com

Full, with no cuts.

Lmao

You must have watched some alt right and sexist conspiracy theory videos by Geeks + Gamers or The Quartering to get this wild misinterpretation that this interview wasn't a purely comedic jab between fellow actors. Nice way of outing yourself like this as another one of those.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
The guy is probably presenting one award. I really don't get the hubbub about this. You guys are too much.

JMY86

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Ummm ok I guess. Stephen A is very good at what he does but I could not care less about what he has to say at the Game Awards unless he is presenting best new trailer for Elden Ring.