• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Grimminski

Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Its better than that Angry Orchard bullshit that everyone seems to carry.

Oct 25, 2017
I don't care for it that much as ciders go but I don't think it's all that bad. It's at least dryer than your usual supermarket cider fair.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
ahhh
so that's the problem
its dry as fuck, so it probably tastes like hard seltzer in a bottle

when you are headass too posh for your own enjoyment.

Oct 25, 2017
Did Stella Artois change at some point? I remember loving it about 10 years ago but now it tastes like Heineken :-(

prophetvx

Nov 28, 2017
Beer company that doesn't know how to brew good beer, decides to dabble in cider and doesn't do that well either.

Shocking.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ahhh
so that's the problem
its dry as fuck, so it probably tastes like hard seltzer in a bottle

when you are headass too posh for your own enjoyment.

wait dry cider is for people who are posh and have a good palette and sweet cider like angry orchard is for diaper babies who think bud light is too spicy.

scrumpy is for grownups.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Stella Artois Cidre is a good cider. It is better than Bulmers. My favourite one is Orchards Thieves.

Deleted member 54292

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 27, 2019
Some ciders are just too dang sweet (looking at you Angry Orchard). Not sure if I have tried Stellas.
This is my pick for a fave.
Ace Space Cider. So bomb
5c78321bce59cd9e30421ddc_spACE%20Card.png

Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
Being from the Pacific Northwest, we're pretty much spoiled for choice as far as cider goes. We don't have to touch Angry Orchard or Cidre with a 20 foot pole. 2 Towns, Schilling, Reverend Nat's, Portland Cider Company, Seattle Ciderworks, Finn River, Wandering Aengus, Square Mile... it seems like the beer aisle is being overtaken by the cider aisle sometimes.

Ramala

Oct 28, 2017
Santa Monica, LA
I find the lack of English ciders in America/Canada disturbing. Like where's the Strongbow or Dry Blackthorn? True blood of Taunton.

Also all ciders that aren't from apples should be stopped.

Vio-lence

Banned
Oct 15, 2019
imagine drinking Worse Apple Juice just so you fit in with your buds at the bar

just drink a damn minute maid, it's what i do

Nall

Oct 25, 2017
Cider selection sucks here in NEPA, but I think Stella is pretty good. Angry Orchard is all over the place though. If I ask for Cider, that's what I'm going to get. That or Redd's Apple Ale, but I don't fuck with that shit.

I prefer Wyndridge Farm, Blakes, or Virtue Ciders, but finding it around here is a little challenging.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I find the lack of English ciders in America/Canada disturbing. Like where's the Strongbow or Dry Blackthorn? True blood of Taunton.
Strongbow is here (and even was here before cider got really popular). But they could not compete with the sugar'ed up American ciders so now they sell a variant under the brand called Strongbow Gold that is loaded up with like 20g of sugar or so.