• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireflame

Oct 27, 2017
So I saw the tweets of this man recently, he is from Canada, owns a blog and posts youtube videos(not interested in watching them).

His statements about women are quite special

He seems to enjoy posting anything that can show lack of respect to womenin general.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Idiots like this should shut up. Not all women want children.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Wait by saying that "Mother nature wants you to be happy" garbage is he implying that in order to be happy women need to have kids? Or am I reading that wrong?

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Man the white extinction complex is fucking so real, I know he's Canadian, but with the US stuff and drive for anti-abortion and demonize any of us that might fall in the LGBTQ community I am getting to think it's not just hate or control (though these are factors) but they really cannot conceive of a world where they are outnumbered and don't hold all the cards.

What the fuck.

OP
OP

fireflame

Oct 27, 2017
Man the white extinction complex is fucking so real, I know he's Canadian, but with the US stuff and drive for anti-abortion and demonize any of us that might fall in the LGBTQ community I am getting to think it's not just hate or control (though these are factors) but they really cannot conceive of a world where they are outnumbered and don't hold all the cards.

What the fuck.
He supports Donald Trump.

Artdayne

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
He's a white supremacist.

I guarantee that the tweets he's posted are related to white replacement.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Remember when Dave Rubin gave Stefan Molyneux a platform to talk about differences in brain sizes between the races...

Real

Oct 28, 2017
The problem with social media giving everyone a platform is that.... everyone has a platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.