• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
Gets updated every Sunday and is ranked by revenue, not by unit sales.

List Publishing Date: Sun, 21st February, 2021:
  1. Valheim - For the 3rd week straight, it remains no. 1 with a CCU of nearly 500K recorded just yesterday!
  2. 鬼谷八荒(Tale of Immortal) - 4th straight week, is this game's hold on to the 2nd place of the global rankings!
  3. Valve Index VR Kit - Unsurprisingly comes back to its usual 3rd place rank after Nioh 2's 2 week stay at this ranking.
  4. PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Maintains its place in 4th place from last week.
  5. Rust - Maintains its place in 5th place from last week.
  6. Nioh 2 - Complete Edition - Down from 3rd to 6th, after keeping its place for 2 weeks straight now its 3rd straight week in the rankings!
  7. Battlefield V - In the Top 10 thanks to a 60% off discount in the EA publisher sale on STEAM.
  8. Sea of Thieves - Climbs one spot above from its 9th place in the rankings from last week!
  9. Grand Theft Auto V - Nobody should be surprised when the 100+m copies sold game comes back to the global Top 10!
  10. Persona 5: Strikers - Available to be played for its Digital Deluxe Edition buyers, Person 5: Strikers makes its entry in the Global Top 10!
In comparison to this, here's last week(February 14th)'s List:
www.resetera.com

Steam's Weekly Global Top 10 Sellers, by revenue, for the week ending Feb. 14th. #1. Valheim #2. 鬼谷八荒 #3. Nioh 2 - Complete Edition Sales

Gets updated every Sunday and is ranked by revenue, not by unit sales. List Publishing Date: Sun, 14th February, 2021: Valheim - The new early access juggernaut maintains its 1st place and and has now amazed a gigantic 346K CCU just yesterday.. 鬼谷八荒(Tale of Immortal) - The popular Chinese...

Note: For the first time in 18 weeks from its release, we see Cyberpunk 2077's run in the Global Top 10 rankings on STEAM finally end!

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Valheim is an absolute monster. Will probably hit 3m in sales soon.
www.resetera.com

Valheim has sold three million copies.

No stopping this train. Greetings! This February has been truly wild! Less than three weeks into Early Access, we’ve already hit another milestone. Valheim has now been purchased by over three million brave Vikings looking to survive the 10th world of the Yggdrasil - or die trying - probably...

colorblindmode

Chicken Chaser
Nov 26, 2019
South Carolina

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Surprised to see P5 Strikers that high already and it's not even out for everyone!

Morten88

Dec 22, 2019
How the hell is Sea of Thieves still in top 10? Like its not a bad thing, im happy for the devs, but im just curious since it only have like 30k peak for the week

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
This is what personally is surprising for me because for the last 2 days at least, its been hovering around in the 50s in the Real-Time Global Top 10 rankings on STEAM. Colour me shocked.
Tuesday's sales of it are sure to be explosive, and hopefully that convinces Atlus to keep releasing the series on PC (as well as SMT, especially if that Nocturne HD PC datamine was in fact something)

TripleBee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
Vancouver
Sea of Thieves hype.

Once the Bethesda deal is done, it's gonna be crazy how much of the AAA PC gaming space will be Microsoft.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Tale of Immortal looks kind of garbage, I wonder what's driving its sales. Is it actually good?

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
This is what personally is surprising for me because for the last 2 days at least, its been hovering around in the 50s in the Real-Time Global Top 10 rankings on STEAM. Colour me shocked.
Its because the Deluxe Edition isn't listed in the top sellers and is a separate hidden listing from the Standard Edition thats visible in the charts.

Deluxe offers early access so thats why its so much higher than the Standard rn. Standard will probably climb tomorrow or tuesday.

hersheyfan

Oct 25, 2017
Manila, Philippines
Tuesday's sales of it are sure to be explosive, and hopefully that convinces Atlus to keep releasing the series on PC (as well as SMT, especially if that Nocturne HD PC datamine was in fact something)
Will be interesting to see where the standard version of Persona 5S places on the global chart. Sega really went ham on the regional pricing on that game, over a 100% increase vs. recommended Steam price in most countries.

I'd normally support them on this PC port with a double dip, but I'm not willing to support that kind of BS - I'll stick with the Asian PS4 CE.