• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mocha Joe

Jun 2, 2021
Edit: No sales tax is most likely a US only thing.
www.greenmangaming.com

Tactics Ogre: Reborn | PC - Steam | Game Keys

Pick up your Tactics Ogre: Reborn PC copy from Green Man Gaming today and remember to sign in for our best price.

First log into your GMG account. Then, if you have a "Claim Offer" button above the game image, then you are eligible. As far as I can tell, it's a gold & silver offer.

Saw people were rightfully disappointed with the $50 price tag so figured it was worth sharing to save some people some money if they wanted to get it day one. 22% off and not having to pay tax is pretty sweet so it's actually closer to 30% off for me.

Diofield, Harvestella, Forspoken, Star Ocean and Vakyrie Elysium are also eligible for 22% off as well.

Last edited:

catpurrcat

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't played this before, but why are people disappointed with the price? Aren't these games really meaty?

Though I guess it's a remaster so I can see it from that perspective.

Renteka-Bond

Chicken Chaser
Dec 28, 2017
Clearwater, Florida
I haven't played this before, but why are people disappointed with the price? Aren't these games really meaty?

Though I guess it's a remaster so I can see it from that perspective.

Probably because, like with Nocturne, it's a port /remaster(even if improved) of a decade+ older game with not many noticeable differences (and in some cases, changes for the worse for some people).

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I had never even heard of Harvestella until this thread. Damn, SE certainly has a lot of RPGs coming out this fall

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Had no idea this "XP" was a thing because I rarely use GMG, but I am apparently 'Silver' tier and do have the 22% discount available to me.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Unfortunately bronze doesn't have it. I haven't bought anything on GMG in years, but I'm close to silver anyway.

Luxuria

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Miami, FL
Thanks, OP. Def getting it at this price. I have it on my Vita but I don't see myself ever playing it there.

PC it is!

Atom

Jul 25, 2021
Ahh maybe I should get a few more Squeenix games. 2 preordered, 8 more to go and all that.

Necrovex

Oct 25, 2017
Pulled the trigger. I want more of these type of games, so paying around this amount hit the sweet spot for my frugalness and supporting this genre.

Fantastical

Oct 27, 2017
When does the SE coupon expire? Can I buy Diofield right now and then still be able to use it on other games if I want?

rude

Oct 25, 2017
That reminds me, you can use the code AUGUST10 to get 10% off games that don't show a discount or the discount is less than 10% until August 15th.

Unfortunately, I don't think you can use it alongside the CLAIM OFFER thingy, could be wrong.
Fortunately for me, this is now 23% off at GMG for everyone with the August XP bonus pack. Which I think everyone gets?

Anddo

Oct 28, 2017
Pre-ordered along with other Square Enix games. Vakyrie Elysium is the wildcard as the PS5 version includes Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth.

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017
GMG loyalty stuff is one of my favorite things in PC gaming, being able to save about 13 bucks on lots of brand new games is really nice. You can get the same level of discount for Diofield Chronicle.

ryushe

Oct 27, 2017
Whelp, PC version it is.

Wanted the Switch version for physical purposes, but I can't argue with this price. Plus I imagine this'll play just fine on my Deck.