• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

FarZa17

Oct 27, 2017
The store seems pretty slow now; all images are unloaded.
Also, I can't even find discovery queue and where it is supposed to be, so I can get a summer sale card.

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Damn, all I really wanted was World of Horror and it's not on sale. I guess there's the 5 off 30 so I'll find some other stuff.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018

As always, I gotta shill for BallisticNG. If you like the PS1 WipEout games you need to check it out.

Dr. Zoidberg

Oct 25, 2017
Decapod 10
Guess I will finally buy Dragon Quest Builders 2. I keep getting tempted by the $20 PS4 version. Even with the coupon the Steam version costs over 50% more but at least it comes with the DLC.

TinTuba47

Nov 14, 2017
Any decent JRPGs? Got all the Trails games, Tales games, Persona 4, Agarest, DQ11 (don't really like DQ), .hack, Ni No Kuni, Star Ocean 4, Tokyo Xandadu eX+, and some of the YS games (don't really care for YS either).

Saga Scarlett Grace is kinda low budget compared to some JRPGs, but the battle system is top tier. Definitely worth playing.

I also picked up Lost Dimension for dirt cheap. Haven't played the PC version, but I had a great time with it on Vita years ago. Really underrated game I think, got a weird vibe to it, it's kind of an SRPG. Worth a look

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Someone help, please. I'm back on my bullshit, buying absolute nonsense and I just spent $21 on a Jackbox game despite having absolutely no friends that I will ever play that with.

AfropunkNyc

Nov 15, 2017
Damn, had a bunch of games in my shopping cart but now its cleared out. Fuck me! I'm not gonna sit through that shit again.

Aru

Oct 28, 2017
My usual Steam Sale pitch for the one game I stan hard:

The Vagrant
store.steampowered.com

The Vagrant on Steam

Guide Vivian the Vagrant, through vibrant and dynamic landscapes while hacking and slashing a path from a quiet coastal village through mysterious forests, haunted castles, and wrecked battlegrounds. When the endless barrage of enemies have been vanquished, what solace will be left for our hero?

BUY. THIS. GAME.
It's super awesome. Super cheap. Totally worth the price. It's essentially a Vanillaware 2D Action RPG. There is no hidden bullshit to that price. One awesome game for one awesome price.

The Vagrant is decent enough but having beaten it recently, it isn't anything great. A cheap Vanillaware clone. The price is great though.

PhantomArtifice

Lead Administrator at Final Weapon
Verified
Apr 24, 2019
USA
This sale is insane, my wallet is about to be empty lmao

That is once I can actually load everything, as it's overloaded right now

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Everyone should buy Glass Masquerade games. Solve some beautiful stained-glass jigsaw puzzles to a relaxing ambient soundtrack. Incredibly chill experience.

Oct 27, 2017
Any cute, short, narrative focused video games y'all recommend? Need to break up the RPG slugfest I've been burning through

Oct 29, 2017
I wonder when the store will stabilize so I can actually buy something. Take my money. You have one job Steam.

Error
There was an error communicating with the Steam servers. Please try again later.​

ConfusedOwl

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Think I'm going to get Cyberpunk with the small discount. Thinking I might get 1 or 2 other games as well but I want to try and limit myself as much as possible. I've been looking at Elite Dangerous for a long time but I'm not sure I need another super grindy game in my life.

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
The price is in the top image is the "buyer pays" price (as all are prices displayed on the market)
If you wanted to match that price, you'd put it up for you get 2p/buyer pays 4p
If you list it as shown in the bottom image, you'd get 4p/they'd pay 6p, but there are other people priced below you

Gotcha, thanks and to everyone else.

Jason Frost

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like there a problem while trying to get the free sticker form the sale event, Steam doesn't even remember that I'm already logged in.

Beanman25

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
grabbing:

doom classic collection, poly bridge, doom 64, bloons td 6, streets of rogue, and a few others to meet $30 bucks

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
I'm presuming there's some kind of career mode. Can you disable power ups and are there different race types (e.g Zone)?
There's a campaign with the events you would expect (normal races, time trials, eliminator, zone, etc.). You can disable the power-ups in custom races I think.

Also has VR support and Workshop support, so you can get fanmade tracks and ships.

Zutrax

Oct 31, 2017

Sweet.

I was hoping for -50% but this is even better!

This seems right up my alley, but does anyone know how much this ends up leaning on the "alien/horror" side of things? Is this more relaxing with a dash of alien contact in it, or does it sort of turn into a tense thing that genuinely feels a bit creepy/scary at times?

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
There's a campaign with the events you would expect (normal races, time trials, eliminator, zone, etc.). You can disable the power-ups in custom races I think.

Also has VR support and Workshop support, so you can get fanmade tracks and ships.

That all sounds good and I'm sold! Thanks.
Tried the demo a while ago and was very into it.

A Grizzly Bear

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Any thoughts on Outward? I've never really heard of it before but it sounds really cool.
Initially it was very iffy. Most of the complaints say it's terribly balanced and buggy. The co-op isn't great as the second player is just a guest and had issues where they would be underpowered compared to the host player.

Might be fixed now but still seemed iffy the last time I checked in a few months back.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Ugh, fucking Steam support, won't let me refund that $40 game that I bought three years ago and played for 300 hours so I can use it for funds for this sale.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, fucking Steam support, won't let me refund that $40 game that I bought three years ago and played for 300 hours so I can use it for funds for this sale.

you should write Gabe personally about this grave injustice

What's the best weeb game I can get for £5 🤔

This comes up at the top when you search anime, set max of 5 (euros) and sort by best reviewed :>

Recettear is also cheap and cute, so there's that.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
If by some one out of a million chance you haven't bought Darkest Dungeon yet, it's only $6. Buy it.

OdjnRyu

Nov 8, 2017
Yes.

Bo-F-Steam-OSTs-Purchase.png