• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Suedemaker

Linked the Fire
Jun 4, 2019
Round 4- Buncha Games
(SotFS can't be redeemed in Japan, and Zombie Army Trilogy can't be redeemed in Germany apparently)

Good luck!

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
First come first serve for these
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
This'd be it until the next monthly goes up at least. If you encounter any issues redeeming these keys please let me know.

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Very nice,even though I probably don't get anything knowing my luck, I will at least try.

GhostBanana

Mar 18, 2019
Hamburg
The person who won Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition messaged me on Steam Gifts to say the key doesn't work in the US. I don't have any way to write them back so if you are that person and are reading this: I'm very sorry. I didn't know it was region locked. It came from an old Humble Bundle. My apologies. I'm sorry for the disappointment.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks, Awefaw! Won Brawlout! I'll be having another fighting game get together later this month so we'll put some miles on it — super appreciated!

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Hidden content

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaat should be all the keys I had saved up til this sale @o@

Last edited:

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Included keys for Outbreak (4-player co-op) and Outbreak: The Nightmare Chronicles (Chapter One) below. Have fun!

Hidden content

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I'll send the keys to winners of yesterday's giveaways in a few hours as I'll be busy with some stuff.

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Outbreak: The New Nightmare (4-player co-op)

Hidden content

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
So many giveaways. Tried to redeem one key for Outbreak: The Nightmare Chronicles (Chapter One) but they are all redeemed already.