• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Wait Battlefront 3 doesn't exist, does it?

Edit: Do we reckon "Empire Of Mana" could be one of the other Mana games?

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
lol the return of Free Radical's BF III:

It would be really crazy (and impossible) if they somehow completed it, because it was more than 90% done

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
Battlefront II makes sense. In April they announced no more content is coming for the game.
It's on PlayStation Plus atm, so maybe EA just wants to push it out as much as they can to maximize profit.

Deleted member 31436

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Did something like this happen before already and was it accurate?
These are EULAs that developers put in Steamworks (any dev with an app can add an eula, so you can write anything there).

With that list, there's some titles like generic "EULA" or "Terms of service" but the actual text may contain name/developer, so if anyone's bored enough — go through them, will probably find a few more upcoming games.

waugh

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Feb 21, 2020
It feels too early for a new Mana game but I wouldn't say no to more Mana

Zoon

Oct 25, 2017
Is each EULA tied to a different game? Do DLCs have different EULAs? Because there are lots of them there.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
SOMEONE SEARCH FOR INJUSTICE 3

I kid. No but really QLOC shit the bed and inadvertently leaked the roster for MK11 so good luck everyone lol.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Localising Stars and now maybe Rivals is bizarre from SE. If they underperform and dissuade them from localising the bigger spinoffs like in the past, then fml.

Arthands

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Isn't Ann0 1404 History Edition an Ubisoft game? I thought they have ditched Steam for their own store and Epic Game Store?

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Isn't Ann0 1404 History Edition an Ubisoft game? I thought they have ditched Steam for their own store and Epic Game Store?
Hmmm there is this
www.anno-union.com

Announcing the Anno History Collection

Today we are very excited to share the announcement of the upcoming Anno History Collection with you all.

Could be that there are still updating the version that already exists on Steam, and there is a new EULA to go with the updated version.

Ubi has actually released three games on Steam since jumping into bed with Epic (Far Cry: New Dawn, Trials Rising, and the PC port of Starlink), and Skull & Bones' Steam app is still updated regularly. I have a theory as to why The Division 2 and Anno 1800 are MIA despite being more than a year old.

I think your theory makes a lot of sense.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
The most intriguing leak of all...

sfUULXS.png

but yeah Empire of Mana is the most intriguing part of this, to me

Samiya

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 30, 2019
Wouldn't Empire of Mana be an incredibly early leak? Trials just released.

Chunchun

Jun 9, 2019
You may not disclose to other persons the data or techniques relating to this game "STAR WARS™ Battlefront III (Classic, 2019)" that you know or should know that it is a trade secret of the HAZE Studios in any manner that will cause damage to HAZE Studios.
STAR WARS™ Battlefront III (Classic, 2019) and all services provided may be used for lawful purposes only.

God if this is real i will be very happy

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
I think your theory makes a lot of sense.

poohwhythankyoue0jey.jpg

(I need to learn how to make gifs with Affinity Photo.)

Wouldn't Empire of Mana be an incredibly early leak? Trials just released.

A game being in the registry doesn't really offer any insight into how far along development is. You don't need to show Valve anything to reserve an app ID; it's something you do yourself with a few clicks after logging in to the Steamworks site.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
These are EULAs that developers put in Steamworks (any dev with an app can add an eula, so you can write anything there).

With that list, there's some titles like generic "EULA" or "Terms of service" but the actual text may contain name/developer, so if anyone's bored enough — go through them, will probably find a few more upcoming games.
If I sat around looking at unknown apps, by any chance is there an easy way to submit these findings?

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
You may not disclose to other persons the data or techniques relating to this game "STAR WARS™ Battlefront III (Classic, 2019)" that you know or should know that it is a trade secret of the HAZE Studios in any manner that will cause damage to HAZE Studios.
STAR WARS™ Battlefront III (Classic, 2019) and all services provided may be used for lawful purposes only.

God if this is real i will be very happy
Wait what the fuck? That's literally FR?

gig

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Worth noting that Battlefront and Battlefront 2 on Steam both have the "(Classic, XXXX)" tag on them as well.

Really curious what that would be.

ultimate_sigh

Sep 29, 2019

flowsnake

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm there is this
www.anno-union.com

Announcing the Anno History Collection

Today we are very excited to share the announcement of the upcoming Anno History Collection with you all.

Could be that there are still updating the version that already exists on Steam, and there is a new EULA to go with the updated version.

It says "Available on the Epic Games Store, Steam and Uplay. " on that page, there's nothing unknown about that one. It's also not an update, you have to buy it again.