• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

E_i

Oct 27, 2017
When you get your preoder link, can anyone post their place in line, if they remember it/got it?

Brot

Oct 25, 2017
the edge
You Q2 people are super lucky. I clicked the order button within seconds of it going live and I'm "After Q2".

And yes, I know you all know this by now. You must share my pain.
Look at it from the bright side. By the time you get yours the OS and game compatibility will be a lot better and if there are issues that affect the first batch, they will be ironed out until then.

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
This thread now sounds like (to steal from Crayon): OT|Wait for Steam Deck 2. Please.

I've held off on Horizons and Elden Ring to see if I get an email today for my Q1 reservation… I can't wait much longer.

BluePhoneBox

Oct 30, 2017
Q1 status on my Steam Deck page, so I've got my calendar blocked off for 10am - 10:15am

Fingers crossed in the hopes that I'm in that magic order window.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
Look at it from the bright side. By the time you get yours the OS and game compatibility will be a lot better and if there are issues that affect the first batch, they will be ironed out until then.

I agree on any possible hardware issues being ironed out, but as far as compatibility is concerned, I am good right now.

Skyrim, Fallout 3, Fallout 4, No Man's Sky, and emulators…everything else is gravy.

Consequence

Oct 27, 2017
gabe-newell-time.gif

Firefly

Jul 10, 2018
dbrand's Killswitch is amazing. Might be the only protective casing you'll need for the Deck. I hope its not too expensive.

Berserkr

Jul 14, 2020
Anyone else excited for the Dbrand Killswitch Case? - I think it looks fucking awesome and will be rocking on when it releases: https://dbrand.com/killswitch

Even though I reserved in september of last year I am still after Q2. I wonder if I will even be getting it in 2022 at all. :(

jj70

Oct 27, 2017
I placed my order 5 minutes after they went live for a 512 model and I'm Q2. I assume that will basically hold since they had a ton of orders and probably cannot produce as many as they originally estimated. Unless a bunch of people cancel or miss their payment emails, I assume that Q2 is when I'll get contacted for payment. Hopefully very early Q2 though like the first week of April.
I placed my order 10 mins after they went live and I'm Q2 - same model - Europe...

Status
Not open for further replies.