• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fadewise

Nov 5, 2017
For those of you who have had FedEx shipping in the US, has everyone had the Fedex Home Delivery tier of service instead of a more defined arrival guarantee? Sad to see them cheaping out here, when I ordered my Index it had free 3 day shipping. At least would have been nice to offer us the opportunity to pay for better....

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
For those of you who have had FedEx shipping in the US, has everyone had the Fedex Home Delivery tier of service instead of a more defined arrival guarantee? Sad to see them cheaping out here, when I ordered my Index it had free 3 day shipping. At least would have been nice to offer us the opportunity to pay for better....
Home Delivery here. When I ordered the Vive, I'm pretty sure they either next day or 2nd day that shipment. I would have paid for a better option here as well.

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Not going to lie hype seriously deflating, still getting it but man has the excitement have left me.
Gotta be honest I'm super happy I'm in the Q2 block just because so many issues are being sorted before I get mine. I wish we had a full windows experience as well with the same kinds of controls. But I'm still very excited.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's pretty insane to have free international 1 day shipping.
That's usually $500 US-Canada

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta be honest I'm super happy I'm in the Q2 block just because so many issues are being sorted before I get mine. I wish we had a full windows experience as well with the same kinds of controls. But I'm still very excited.
Yeah, i just heard about the USB issue that seems to be cropping up with USB hubs killing the deck's ability to charge

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shipment arriving early
752611675521286247.webp

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
52 minutes until 8pm. Don't think I'll get mine today. Fucking fedex
That always blows.

I remember I was waiting to get a laptop from FedEx, it ended up not getting delivered, but I love 15min from the FedEx shipping center in my area Soni was able to pick it up right before they closed.

Deleted member 2840

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
My Replacement unit has been in transit through Chicago for over 24 hours and updated to still being in transit in Chicago lol

Being delivered to NY, delivery estimate still says today lmao

Fadewise

Nov 5, 2017
Ugg, was originally showing as early delivery today, but now back to tomorrow. This package has been through no less than seven different waypoints on its journey from Illinois to Arizona and is now sitting mere miles from my home at the depot but won't attempt a delivery until tomorrow. Valve, for the love of god, give people the option to pay for better shipping. I would have gladly ponied up the extra money to avoid the hell that is FedEx Home Delivery.

Telaso

Oct 25, 2017
Mine says the same thing. It said estimated delivery was Monday over the weekend, and this morning it says tomorrow with the same message.

AgeEighty

Oct 25, 2017
Mine still says today but the last scan is still in a neighboring state. Here's hoping. The routing of shippers can be esoteric.

Astraer

Gamer Guides
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
When do the emails usually go out? I'm still listed as Q1 (Jan-Mar) so I'm expecting an email today.

MrBenchmark

Dec 8, 2017
They really keep updating mine said after Q3 before and I ordered the morning pre orders started like an hour in after payment order issues with site and now mine says July-September estimate

Oct 29, 2017
You can see why Valve decided to clarify when exactly the quarters are. Even with it explicitly stating what months fall into the quarter, it's still confusing people.

monx

Sep 30, 2020
they said they are expecting production to ramp up so it makes sense that the after Q3 orders are now in Q3

MrBenchmark

Dec 8, 2017
they said they are expecting production to ramp up so it makes sense that the after Q3 orders are now in Q3
That's good I just can't believe how far I ended up I ordered day one of pre orders order went thru at 11:28am PDT not mad though I can wait hopefully it's more sorted out quality and software wise by then.