• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Ordered. My Pop-Up Blocker fucked up the first try and I verify the purchase two times from my bank ... I hope I don't get charged twice, lol.
Nah, everything will be fine. Received only one order confirmation. Worst case I end up with two Steam Decks ;)

So HOW long now until delivery to Germany? :o

jj70

Oct 27, 2017
I did, for a 10:04 confirmation for the 512gb in Italy, I was six-hundred-something in the queue.
Thanks for this - I'm 19:14 pm for 512GB in ITaly and no email - so I will moved in the following weeks, I suppose...so I have time to see and read a lot of stuff while waiting the email. Good luck to everyone.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
Now that's a high-engagement YouTube thumbnail! lol

(Haven't watched it yet but am also sure it's a good vid. Deck was always gonna have some early adopter kinks to iron out.)
Ye, great praise for both the hardware and a good part of the OS... just very rough edges on the software and on the "lack of verified" games. The store UX was bad xD

Remark

Oct 27, 2017

Video is a bit clickbaity. Most of the problems he mentioned have been fixed in some way or another. Main issues still being a problem is Windows drivers and game incompatibility which Valve has been updating at a pretty fast rate.

While the Deck is a little undercooked I wouldn't straight up call it Unfinished lmao.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
giving me hope, my email was 20 min later. hoping for people to cancel their preorders.
4 minutes after it opened and email 7 minutes after it opened. 512 model in the US. No email sadge
61c780b045f999daacfd85e6f5ee96c8.png

Tmespe

Oct 27, 2017
Based on the DF video the performance is above my expectations. The OS also looks good.

Oct 29, 2017
I guess it's worth ignoring this thread for the next few hours as all posts are people saying whether they have an email or not. Hopefully once people have watched videos and read reviews then we'll see some more interesting posts.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
My 512 pre-order was confirmed within one minute of pre-orders opening. No email. :(

On the plus side, now I can keep the money, I guess.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Ordered. My Pop-Up Blocker fucked up the first try and I verify the purchase two times from my bank ... I hope I don't get charged twice, lol.
Nah, everything will be fine. Received only one order confirmation. Worst case I end up with two Steam Decks ;)

So HOW long now until delivery to Germany? :o
Self-Answer: You can check the delivery status in your account order history. Obviously it just says "in preparation" for now.

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
I was 10:04am I already know I'm not getting today. Shit sucks but it's whatever :'(

Walnut

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
Austin, TX
I am a Q2 order, about 22m after it went live because of glitches, no email yet. Not saying I expected one, I think the Q2 estimate will hold, but hope springs eternal!

I am so unreasonably hyped for this thing I'm having trouble focusing on work lol

monx

Sep 30, 2020
I am Q1 with a 12:10pm EST email
From Canada and I haven't received an email yet.

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
Hummm, starting to lose hope, now lol

Was December, now Q1, no email yet (18:36 GMT Europe)

Mar 23, 2018
On Phawx stream, did I just see DOOM Eternal running on Ultra Nightmare settings, native 800P at almost locked 60FPS? HOLD ME

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
So after paying for mine, if you go back to the Steam Deck page all the 64/256/512 buttons have returned to "Reserve Now $5.00".

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Just paid for my deck after a trip to the bank, time for reviews

Se_t

Apr 14, 2020
I love Linus but that title is so clickbaity and he's being really nitpicky about some UI issues. Still is miles better than the Nintendo Store experience it looks like. Also for the first wave I feel like we have to expect some level of clunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.