• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
As we near the end of 2019, we're continuing our look at popular monthly releases on Steam. With this post, we'll be looking back at the top 20 products released in November, measured by revenue generated during the first two weeks following release. We've also gathered the top 5 free-to-play releases, measured by peak concurrent player count in the two weeks following release.

Here is the full list of November's top releases ordered by release date (we've organized this list on a
handy sale page too):

zero2000

Oct 28, 2017
My Valve Index just came a few days ago...already spent several hundred dollars on VR games, and I just now hear about Pistol Whip? It looks dope.

Sigh. Who needs money.

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
Congrats to Tom Create for getting G Gen Cross Rays on the list. This should help get more Gundam games get on PC.

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017
Nice to see Unity of Command 2 rank. Looks like an impressive jump from the original.

Also curious about Farmer's Dynasty. It looked pretty ambitious in EA but I was a bit dubious. It seems like they actually pulled it off!

Mobyduck

Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
Surprised to see Bumbo there. Haven't seen much conversation about it anywhere. Happy that it's been successful, though.