• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Setsune

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Oh wow, Star Wars Squadrons is already 40% off. I'm down for that if I can scrounge the pennies.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
EnshFxEWMAIy6W9

Just catching up on years worth of truck sim DLCs. Think that'll be it for me.
Oregon and Washington are so good.

RCSI

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I might buy RDR2 to test out my 3080 and replay it at proper 4k60 versus what the PS4 Pro received.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018

Pathologic 2 is on sale again so please don't miss this chance to buy it if you didn't last week.

One of the best games of all time, easily. I usually buy a few copies to giftbot every single time it goes on sale.

Dandy

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing. Between Shadowlands, Valhalla, and CP2077, I don't need any more games.

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing. I'm getting a Switch for Christmas and Noita is still kicking my ass. Every run starts off great and then I end up exploding myself with too much wand tinkering.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Bought the Bionic Commando/Re-Armed 2-pack, Jet Set Radio, and Crazy Taxi last night from Humble Bundle, but controller support is so busted on Bionic Commando that I'm a bit wary about buying old games now.

thePopaShots

Nov 27, 2017
I'm about to spend so much god damn money on this sale haha. I've been holding off on Red Dead, Jedi, Squadrons, Sekiro, Battlefield 5, Outer Wilds, Disco Elysium. It's just TOO MUCH!

(This is my first major fall steam sale btw)

Aaronsteel

Sep 24, 2018
Might get some of the DMCV goodies (I was a dope and didn't get the deluxe edition when I bought it over the summer), but other than that I can hold off. My backlog across 3 systems + Gamepass is so massive, and stuff I may want like Doom Eternal or Jedi Fallen Order are coming to Gamepass PC this month anyways so I won't need much until Early 2021.

Last edited:

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I think I'll give Doom Eternal a try, but that's about it.
If it matters to you, it's coming to Game Pass in the next few weeks.

I think I'll get Jedi Fallen Order and for something more relaxing, the Glass Masquerade games. Maybe also this months Humble, for Darksiders 3 + Yakuza Kiwami 2 + Youropa + Darkwood mainly.

scoobs

Nov 9, 2017
If I'm agonizing over buying Thi4f for a measly $3 USD, then I probably don't want to play it. It's practically free, but I'm wrestling with whether I want to invest my time. I thought the demo was all right, though.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
So far just Tales of Berseria for $8. I just recently got my first gaming laptop, but I don't want to overload on a backlog, and I just purchased some stuff for Switch a couple days ago.

Ubik

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
I've got enough stuff for my PS5 to keep me busy the 4 weeks until the superior Winter Sale at least. Will probably grab some cheap RPG's then.

Phionoxx

Oct 26, 2017
United States
Recently got into VR through a Quest 2 so building up PCVR games. Bought House of the Dying Sun, Overload, and Synthetik: Legion Rising.

Considering Squadrons too but I have Game Pass Ultimate subscription and I don't think it will be too much longer before that one shows up in the EA vault so could play it through the subscription at that point.

Pulp

Nov 4, 2017
Disappointed to not see Dark Souls Remastered on sale. I have been holding of a replay of the series for a long while but I don't want to pay full price. Pls :(

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Grabbed RE3, Pistol Whip and Umurangi Generation.

Good price on RE3 seeing as I loved RE2 remake and heard that RE3 remake was disappointing compared to it so for around £16 it's great. Pistol Whip is a VR Rhythm Shooter that never seemed to go on sale before so I was going to buy it anyway today if it wasn't on sale and Umurangi Generation looks to be like, Pokémon Snap but in a kinda depressing low poly world.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
I heard really good things about this. A friend of mine was looking at this.
If you are at all interested I highly recommend it. It is a one of a kind experience and easily one of the best games I have ever played.
This and Disco Elysium.
Disco Elysium would be my other must-get recommendation. We were blessed to get both in the same year. An embarrassment of riches for people looking for genuinely well written and thoughtfully designed games.

JoRu

Oct 25, 2017
Got Hades. It's "only" 20% off, but from what I've heard it's worth full price and then some, so feels like a bargain.

Oreoleo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
RE3 and Control Ultimate Edition for $20 a piece are looking like solid deals to me right now. Might have to wait for Xmas though things are crazy right now.

Drelkag

Oct 25, 2017
hOXQ8IM.png

Probably the only pickup for me this sale, but hyped.

I think this is the lowest it's ever been?

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Might finally get Elite Dangerous. Been meaning to pick that one up.

Also maybe Disco Elysium. Though i might wait til I have more time.

SeanShards

Oct 25, 2017
Probably just Gears 5. I'll get more in the Summer Sale since I hope to have some PC upgrades by then.

Green Mario

Oct 27, 2017
store.steampowered.com

The Steam Awards

Vote for the 2023 Steam Award nominees during the Winter Sale starting on December 21st at 10am Pacific.

Everyone should buy the games I've nominated, clearly.

If you want actual recommendations, then the following titles get my seal of approval.

Replying to this post because I want all of these games and I don't want to forget so I can get them on payday.