• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017

Yeah, it didn't make sense for Link to the Past to show up in BB's website.
But what I want to know is where is Skyward Sword HD, Nintendo??

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
>Stealth
xKv8E9N.png

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
Plot twist: that april fools direct was actually real and everything is coming, even Houseeives and Knuckles

logash

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure how reliable Stealth and his sources are but man I really want this to be true. I have been itching to play traditional 3D Zelda for a while and I remember Twilight Princess had some of the best dungeons in the series.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I do so dearly hope that this is true but I don't give this person much credibility personally.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Eh, this thread will get locked.
I do think these games will come though. There's legitimately no reason not too and they will for sure have a physical release even if they're bundled together

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Stealth... I remember that name. There was something with that name. Someone refresh my memory.

Was he a user here?

TheStebe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
London
Hopefully a Full on Zelda collection at some point with the mainline games as a nice bundle That is one of my dreams

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Even if Stealth can't be trusted I figure WW and TP are coming to Switch eventually.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Stealth knows things or at least knows people who know things, but he's also been wrong on some other stuff. This strikes me as something that's nearly inevitable anyway, so you may as well "leak" it and eventually be proven right.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
give it to me give it to me now i need twilight princess on the switch asap put it in my veins

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
So I wonder, in the end, how many games from the IGN April Fool's will actually end up being legit releases...

Woylie

May 9, 2018
Lol this will almost definitely happen and seems like one of the safest predictions you could make.

Not in 2019, though. I'd expect mid 2020 for Wind Waker and maybe a bit later for TP. Have to pad out that long wait for MP4 somehow.

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Isn't that the guy who assigned numbers to his own leaked information based on his level of confidence and nothing came true?

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Lol this will almost definitely happen and seems like one of the safest predictions you could make.

Not in 2019, though. I'd expect mid 2020 for Wind Waker and maybe a bit later for TP. Have to pad out that long wait for MP4 somehow.
Uh...what do TP and WW have to do with prime 4?

Serenitynow

Oct 25, 2017
Stealth + Benji warning to be skeptical of the Twitter Nintendo rumor mill makes me take this not very seriously.

Massicot

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Everything points to this guy just being another rumormonger in a circle of Nintendo rumormongers, and still probably less reliable than the lot on average (somehow).

If anything this seems like a punt to try to garner credibility on a safe bet.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
stop crushing my dreams assholes, I need them on Switch, I skipped the WiiU >_>

Playsage

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine making a thread out of a tweet from a user that was banned for being a fake insider

Deleted member 426

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got excited for a minute but nah, this is bs. They will come, possibly next year. But as eshop only titles? Why. And they wouldn't come at the same time.

Deleted member 4532

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Eh, I think they will come eventually with or without this guy. With that said, I'm looking forward to another Wind Waker playthrough.

Status
Not open for further replies.