• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which do you choose?

• Pizza with pineapple

Votes: 823 81.2%
  • Steak with ketchup

Votes: 191 18.8%

• Total voters

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
There is a threshold somewhere on the meat spectrum beyond McDonalds hamburger where ketchup stops adding and starts detracting.
A steak is definitely beyond.

Jul 1, 2020
Pineapple isn't exactly a topping that is high tier enough for a 1 topping pizza. It's more fit for a 2 or more topping pizza.

machine

Oct 25, 2017
When I lived in university dorms, if you ordered pizza everybody would wander into your room begging for a slice. I learned that nobody bothered if I ordered pineapple-jalapeno-anchovy pizza. Been loving it ever since. On the other hand, ketchup on pizza is an abomination.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Steak and ketchup but not like in the OP

Cut a steak piece and dip it in ketchup like it's fries šŸ˜‚

I would never eat something sweet like pineapple on pizza, yuck

Oct 29, 2017
Pineapple on pizza can be good, the sweet and savory combo.

Ketchup on steak is NEVER good. Ever. It's disrespectful to the cow that died to even think about doing it.

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
Ketchup on steak is always an insult. If you want toppings order lower grade meat.

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Pineapple pizza is great, ketchup is terrible on pretty much anything.
So... pretty easy choice.

reaganstein

Dec 13, 2017
Pineapple and ham on pizza absolutely rules.

I'm all about good steak sauces/condiments but ketchup has no business being near a steak (I do enjoy ketchup on most things).

Cth

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
whynotboth.gif

Gun to my head, pineapple on pizza.. steak by itself is great

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
pineapple on pizza not even close. I dont get people's issue with it. Sweet and savory. It's not an all the time thing but sometimes it hits right.

Ketchup on steak is just covering up a good flavor with a lot of sugar (assuming its a good steak).

Retromess

Teyvat Traveler
Nov 9, 2017
as much as I hate pizza with pineapple for fouling up one of humanity's best accomplishments....

Ketchup is disgusting 100% of the time. Pineapple is gross, but mixed well enough into things I can see the appeal. Ketchup is just disgusting, and it ruining steak is more of a food crime, IMO.

I also imagine the steak would be well done, too, which is like... why not just eat a hockey puck slathered in ketchup at that point.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Even if it's shit steak, pretty much any steak sauce would be 1000x better than fucking ketchup, wtf.
Pineapple on pizza is good, though I understand why some might not like it (hot + cold may be weird to some).

emperor bohe

Oct 27, 2017
pizza with pineapple is tasty (admittedly took me a long time to realize this).

ketchup with steak is an abomination of an idea. i also dislike ketchup in general so yeah..

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
Pizza w/ Pineapple is a legitimate choice that's been memed on forever. It's sweet and savory, it's delicious.

Ketchup on steak is an abomination and a waste of good steak.

GMT Master

Oct 3, 2019
Both are crimes against humanity, but ketchup is the condiment of the unwashed masses.

Pineapple on pizza is just for people with bad taste.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
while i generally don't eat it you can put high quality pineapple on a great pizza and it'll taste amazing.

ketchup on steak is basically in the case you have extremely cheap meat which may be bad so has to be overcooked (well done) to prevent getting sick, and ketchup adds some flavor to flavorless, burnt meat. so yeah, easy choice, pineapple every time.

what would be REALLY bad is shitty $1 frozen pizza made with ketchup instead of tomato sauce, well done steak instead of pepperoni, and then pineapple on top of it

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe this poll. Y'all never had a steak burger? Jeez. Pineapple on pizza is way more abnormal by default.

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
I'm not real big on steak these days and ketchup is my least favorite condiment... so.... yeah. Hard pass on that combo.

Pineapple on pizza is great, though.

Ernest

Oct 25, 2017
So.Cal.
If your steak is too dry, make another steak - failing that, melt butter on it, don't drowse it with a sugar-tomato paste!

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
I'm certain that pineapple pizza is a lot more common than whatever a "steak burger" is
Where are you from why a steak burger isn't common? Wot?

Steak and shake
Wayback burgers
Smash burger
Burger King
...most burger joints

All have steak burgers. Burgers typically have ketchup on them.

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pineapple as a single topping pizza isn't recommended, but I guess it's tolerable. It's still a good blend of sweet and savory. Steak w/ ketchup fits the same bill, I suppose, but on a good steak it feels insulting to the cow that died.

Begaria

Oct 27, 2017
I love Pineapple on pizza, but even if you don't, could just pick it off.

G'luck scraping 'chup off that steak tho

nampad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I like pineapple on pizza and dislike ketchup on steak but a steak with ketchup is still a steak and so vastly superior to the pineapple pizza.
The steak needs to be medium rare or medium at the most though.