• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
So in the past few weeks I have seen alot of people dealing with the isolation and social distancing by applying humor to this otherwise dark and dismal situation. So I thought it might be fun to have a thread for people to post some of the funnier things they have come across thanks to the extra time on hand. It doesn't necessarily need to be COVID-19 related so feel free to share some laughs. God knows we all need some. So Tweets, YouTube, memes, etc etc. Doesn't matter. Feel free to share.

I'll start off with this gem I saw just a little bit ago.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
fwEFvkv.png

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
So in the past few weeks I have seen alot of people dealing with the isolation and social distancing by applying humor to this otherwise dark and dismal situation. So I thought it might be fun to have a thread for people to post some of the funnier things they have come across thanks to the extra time on hand. It doesn't necessarily need to be COVID-19 related so feel free to share some laughs. God knows we all need some. So Tweets, YouTube, memes, etc etc. Doesn't matter. Feel free to share.

I saw this earlier. I think it needs to become the official theme song of social isolation.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
I don't have the image but I've gotten a chuckle out of the "I've been training my whole life for this moment" memes.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017

Thanks OP, that will be stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

I have the FFVII battle theme stuck there for months so this is a welcome relief.

Raydonn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Shared this in one of the Canada threads.

Thought everyone else would like to take a look at it, even if they don't understand the joke behind it.

Vilix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas

The guy looks like David Letterman.