• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dever

Dec 25, 2019
Deathloop could be the best thing ever or totally suck, I can't tell. Most of all it looks convoluted.

It's like Dishonored mixed with Outer Wilds mixed with Hitman with another player constantly harassing you?

KORNdog

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Sadly deathloops invasion system (player controlled or not) will be exactly why I don't buy it. I hate that shit in the souls game too, but at least I can play offline and avoid it entirely.

The idea of playing a a level perfectly only to die to some AI/player controlled random encounter just sounds like pure shit.

mere_immortal

Oct 25, 2017
As it's an Arkane game Deathloop will be fantastic and at the same time criminally underplayed and underappreciated.

Wil Grieve

Oct 25, 2017
So far this presentation has been trash.

I did think that one game with the Asian guy going through a dozen game genres looked pretty neat though.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Glad folks are excited about Deathloop, but this is doing absolutely nothing for me. I want to be proved wrong though when it launches.

lost7

Feb 20, 2018
Deathloop is the type of game who's gonna be great to play, but watching it just doesn't hit the same

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Solid showing for Deathloop, but I'll wait for this to come to Game Pass next year unless everyone starts comparing it to Prey and/or shitting themselves over it.

OutofMana

Oct 25, 2017
California
aa0.png

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
deathloop looks like dishonored in a less interesting setting to me. arkane has a marketing problem imo, they are a great dev but they struggle to make their games look great in trailers

VirtualCloud

Aug 3, 2018
I actually think deathloop looks great... that said I may as well wait till it hits gamepass is my issue. Not really a great show for me but they kind of set expectations ahead of time. Excited for moss 2, sifu and death stranding directors cut.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Deathloop has SUCH a dope style. But man, am I the only one who just gets a vibe from the footage that it doesn't feel good to play? Prey and Dishonored were amazing, but their FPS mechanics were not the star of the show. Prey felt actively bad to play at times

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017
The year is 2021
Companies still think scripted gameplay with non existant ai in presentations is the wave