• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
A lot of neat stuff in the director's cut. I dunno if I'll get it, it depends on the price point I guess.

arrado

Jan 1, 2020
I loved Deathloop when they revealed it last year.
But cmon, I'm starting to feel done with this game and it isn't even out yet

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Man, I've seen all presentations of this game so far and I'm already so tired of it, I can't imagine buying or even playing this.

Just doesn't look like much fun to me.

Majin Boo

Oct 26, 2017
I can't helpt it, this really feels like Dishonored without the interesting world/story and a timer that I really don't want in a game with stealth gameplay.

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
Man, I've seen all presentations of this game so far and I'm already so tired of it, I can't imagine buying or even playing this.

Just doesn't look like much fun to me.
Yeah same I really like what they are doing with the game but it has overstayed it's welcome in terms of marketing for me. It was weeks out from launch before it got delayed so it's like a rebooted marketing campaign.

AHA-Lambda

Oct 25, 2017
I can't helpt it, this really feels like Dishonored without the interesting world/story and a timer that I really don't want in a game with stealth gameplay.
Pretty much

hey what if dishonored but roguelike?
IgMyx.gif