• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Stacey

Banned
Feb 8, 2020
I have zero interest in a state of play game that will probably get a sequel and directors cut on another platform.

Oct 27, 2017
welcome to the fambly nentindo

36f980ae034b959e2c0ab36aed258751.gif

Ariakon44

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2020
9 minutes of Deathloop, 21 minutes of Death Stranding Director's Cut characters talking about the importance of genes

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
I know Deathloop will be the star of the show, but I'm seriously hoping that COD 2021 will make it's first appearance during this event honestly...

Edit: and yes, I know it won't happen, I just hope it will

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Yes if you look at the OP

I actually didn't again read the full title/OP. ;) Saw the thread first several days ago, learned about Deathloop being the main thing there, then just now noticed the thread on the front page again without reading the full title, but still remembered that it was about Deathloop or something.

Radium217

Banned
Oct 31, 2019
Won't be investing anything into Deathloop but I'm hopeful for anything else. Would dig to see some Kena.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Please have at least some good surprises. The most fun I have with conferences and Directs in the last few years is rewatching them a second time with Easy Allies live reactions.
And so far most conferences sucked this year, give me something good!

Dever

Dec 25, 2019
Cmon bruh where the God of War reveal at

Game was supposed to be out this year

Oct 30, 2017
That's cool and all, but I'm not liking the new format Sony has going on. Maybe old habits, but I was really looking forward to a hour or more of awesome trailers to look forward too. I don't mind seeing things a year or two out. I for sure thought Sony was going to do something showing off FFXVI, GoW and others surprises. Most these things have become wait and see the news when it comes out type events. Maybe that's just how it is for now given the unpredictable nature of developing during the pandemic, but I hope to see a more traditional show in the future.

Sep 10, 2020
Don't give a fuck about Deathloop, so roughly 20 min of indies and third party games for me. Are we talking world premieres or just the same old stuff we've seen recently? I want to set my hype level appropriately.

Pryme

Aug 23, 2018
when you look at the metacommentary surrounding this SoP he doesn't have to. look at the replies to his tweet. he knows exactly what he's doing. that's why i said he could've made his tweet to be more inclusive of all developers at the show; many of which are 3rd parties he likely wants to work with.

I'm confused. Are you actually serious with these posts? Why should he have made his tweet more inclusive of all developers at the show when they aren't owned by Microsoft?

LowParry

Oct 26, 2017
So how much should I temper my expectations? Go all in? Let loose? I don't know what to expect. And I don't really care for Deathloop either.

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
If deathloop is the first thing shown there is probably an "and one more thing" teaser at the end.

If deathloop isn't first they will end the show with that and I wouldn't expect much before that.

Dever

Dec 25, 2019
Is Death Stranding considered indie/third-party? I would like to see the Director's Cut.

Navid

Oct 26, 2017
Hoping they will use the Deathloop time to outline how playing as Julianna is done (does she have her own story/mode or is it more Dark Souls style invades only)?

Unless that info is already out and I missed it, feels like for as many times as the game has been shown I still have a few questions on certain core gameplay mechanics.

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
How long is this, 30 minutes? So Deathloop gameplay, then expecting Among Us PS release date (August PS Plus perhaps?), Kena reminder, maybe the Death Stranding and Ghost of Tsushima DC, anything else to expect?

Ariakon44

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2020
So how much should I temper my expectations? Go all in? Let loose? I don't know what to expect. And I don't really care for Deathloop either.

Hard to tell. At some State of Plays you get games like Resident Evil 3 revealed and see FFVII Remake after years of hiatus, at others you get trailers of a ps5 version of Crash Bandicoot 4 that had already been announced and Knockout City after it had already been at a Switch show. Going low would probably be prudent.