• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 49319

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 4, 2018
I remember this too. Still hurts man
I forgive them.
pRYIYsW.png

Big G

Oct 27, 2017
Jealous of everyone who gets to watch this live. I've got another 2 hour wait...

I'm ready to watch the TLOU2 trailer 50 times when I get home, though!

MotiD

Oct 26, 2017
On the one hand, I'd prefer not to watch anything from this game and go into it blind..

On the other hand, who am I kidding?

Oct 25, 2017
Just in time for my food delivery at lunchtime. Can't want to see the big disappointment amazing what Sony have offer in SoP.

E: Never mind.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know of good restreams? Don't know if EasyAllies are doing it but they're my go to.

Machado

A friend is worth more than a million Venezuelan$
Oct 26, 2017
This is probably a stupid question. Please bear with me. I have no idea what days of play is (my wild guess is it's the equivalent of a nintendo direct). Is there any chance we'll see a new ps4 model/pricedrop? There was a rumor about this a few months ago.

Deleted member 49319

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 4, 2018
Considering the scene that immediately precedes this, it wouldn't have made much sense to throw you straight back into combat. It was a chance for retrospection between the leads.
Yea they probably didn't know themselves the dam was to follow the suburb at the time making the trailer but that still gave me some false expectation of the level.

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Potential Batman and TLOU2 already got me in. About to break the literal popcorn out.

Jan 29, 2018
Can't decide if I want to watch TLOU2 footage... excited for a release date.

What I'm really dreaming of is that the PS4 game just looks better on PS5, no remaster necessary this time.