• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
TLOU 2 makes this worth it, straight up. Hoping for some other relatively big announcement, but not expecting it necessarily.

Q-Train

Designer at Zenimax Online
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
San Diego
giphy.gif

Plum

May 31, 2018
Forgot this was happening in two hours...

Would it be heretical to say that I'm in this more for the potential new announcements than I am for more Death Stranding/TLoU2 stuff? I don't really want to see more of Death Stranding and I'm interested in TLoU2 for reasons other than hype.

Zlug

Oct 1, 2018
Why couldn't I like TLOU back in the day.... seeing all of this excitement, I feed sad and really wanted to be part of the hype train. Who knows, maybe I will change my mind with this second title when it comes out, atleast I really hope so.

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
Why couldn't I like TLOU back in the day.... seeing all of this excitement, I feed sad and really wanted to be part of the hype train. Who knows, maybe I will change my mind with this second title when it comes out, atleast I really hope so.
Buy and play the Left Behind DLC. Don't need the original game to play (correct me if wrong on this). It gives you a really cool extra piece to the story without having to play a 20 hour game through. If you don't like that then you really are lost! ;)

Jun 4, 2018
Part 2 is one of those games I have zero anticipation for, but know I'll play and enjoy when it's out a la TLOU-- which is part of the reason I tell folks stop hating on some of these games that aren't even out yet, because sometimes, even if you think you have an idea of what you'll like, you really don't know until you get your hands on it. Anyways, it'll be fun to read through the discussion and ultimately where it all ends up! Hoping for a fun show!

Cyborg

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
The TLOU2 overshadowing this SOP and all the others games that will be shown. 😅 No one talks about anything else

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
ND are hyping this too much for it just to be a 2 min story trailer with minimum spoiler. It's either a lengthy one or a short one with a major reveal.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I really hope it's not just TLoU2 multiplayer or even a multi player demo announcement. Don't care for that at all and just want to see the main game after so much time has passed now.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I'm really not interested in seeing more The Even Less of Us.

I don't really like the trend of "deep dives" where they spoil a bunch of the game at press conferences. It just feels like wasting time. If I'm interested in something I'd rather just experience it myself the first time, rather than watch it secondhand and then play through it again myself already knowing what happens.

Gimme those new announcements!

TheJollyCorner

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
I'm pumped!

Also ready for the inevitable "...that was disappointing" posts from people that have E3 press conference level expectations. :p

Sep 21, 2019
Here's to a February 14th release date for TLOU 2! I know the image of the watch ND posted the other day was stuck at the same time as the watch in the original game, but it could be synced to a 2/14 release date, since the watch is stopped at 2:14 39 seconds.

BRING IT!

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
People who want more than 2 min gameplay trailer ,,, why ? U don't want to be enjoy it on release urself?come on . I m not gonna even watch the 2 min trailer

Killer

Oct 27, 2017
I'd argue Left Behind is better than the main game. It's totally complimentary to the main game but it's nice having a shorter (but not short short) experience, with great story beats and gameplay. It's just so nicely done. It's has some much needed levity at times as well. Play it!

wow it's that good ? TLOU is already a phenomenal game. I'll make sure to play before TLOU2 release. Just too many games so little time 😅

bbq of doom

Oct 25, 2017
People who want more than 2 min gameplay trailer ,,, why ? U don't want to be enjoy it on release urself?come on . I m not gonna even watch the 2 min trailer

Because we haven't seen anything in a year+; I would like to see some MP stuff; and I'd like to see any advancements in gameplay, graphics, art style, and/or animations.

EssCee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We finally getting a Joel reveal?
I'd wager there's a 100% chance we see Joel in this

a poster yesterday put together the clues on Naughty Dogs string of tweets these last 4 days, Dinas bracelet was Sunday (the last trailer we saw of the game) and Joel's watch was yesterday, implying he's going to be the focal point of today's SoP

Sep 21, 2019
wow it's that good ? TLOU is already a phenomenal game. I'll make sure to play before TLOU2 release. Just too many games so little time 😅

I think it is a great little slice of DLC, but it really doesn't hold a candle to the depth and perfection of the base game, imo. There are some great moments for sure, but no emotional beats nearly as deep or affecting as those experienced in the main game.

Greenzxy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'd wager there's a 100% chance we see Joel in this

a poster yesterday put together the clues on Naughty Dogs string of tweets these last 4 days, Dinas bracelet was Sunday (the last trailer we saw of the game) and Joel's watch was yesterday, implying he's going to be the focal point of today's SoP
Time to make some popcorn then.

Killer

Oct 27, 2017
I think it is a great little slice of DLC, but it really doesn't hold a candle to the depth and perfection of the base game, imo. There are some great moments for sure, but no emotional beats nearly as deep or affecting as those experienced in the main game.
The last chapter in the main game was just incredible. And that ending... oh boy .

LuuKyK

Oct 29, 2017
Brazil
I won't be able to watch it live but I am still hyped nonetheless. Avoiding spoilers till later in the day will be hard.