• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MattAces

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Malaysia
So, best showcase ever.
Here we go.

Marvel's Iron Man VR (2019)
Developed by Sony WWS and Camouflaj (they made Republique). exclusive.
players will come face-to-face with iconic allies and Super Villains as they jet around the globe on a heroic mission to save not only Stark Industries, but the world itself.
"Today, we are excited to celebrate with you that an authentic, fully-featured Iron Man VR game is on the way!"

No Man's Sky Beyond VR (Summer)
No Man's Sky Virtual Reality is not a separate mode, but the entire game brought to life in virtual reality. Anything possible in No Man's Sky, NEXT or any other update is ready and waiting as an immersive and enriched VR experience. Play in multiplayer and casually wave to your non-VR friends or fist bump your PSVR peers.
No Man's Sky Virtual Reality will bring the experience to PlayStation VR and Steam VR, and will be released simultaneously on both platforms.

Blood & Truth (May 28)

Five Night At Freddy's VR: Help Wanted (Spring)
Developed by Steel Wool Studios (they made Quar Battle VR, Ready Player One VR experience etc), not exclusive.

Concrete Genie (Fall)
all editions of Concrete Genie will include two PlayStation VR modes* in addition to the core PS4 game! When we began making Concrete Genie, it always felt like the Living Paint mechanics would be a great fit for an immersive, first-person painting experience. they came up with an incredible idea for how to take it to a whole new level in PS VR. We are absolutely thrilled with how this part of the game has come together and you'll be hearing more about these two modes soon.

Next Wave of Spring & Summer VR Games
Mini Mech Mayhem (June 18)
Jupiter & Mars (Apr 22)
Falcon Age (Apr 9)
Trover Saves the Universe (May 31)
Everybody's Golf (May 21)
Table of Tales (Apr 16)
Vacation Simulator (June 18)

Expect to hear more soon from PAX! Some extra info.

Skyworld
Developer: Vertigo Games
Release timing: March 26, 2019
110-teaser.jpg

Ghost Giant
Developer: Zoink Games
Release timing: April 16, 2019

Ghost-Giant-e1549718535976-600x339.png

Golem
Developer: Highwire
Release timing: Spring 2019

golem-gameplay.jpg

Last edited:

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I was impressed that MK11 was not VR xD

Also, kinda evil to start with an iron man game when everyone was expecting THE avengers game.

Concrete Genie looks better and better the more we see it.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
MK11, No Man's Sky VR, Everybody's Golf VR, Blood & Truth and Iron Man VR made it for me.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Really great show for VR. Really happy to hear Concrete Genie will have VR support. Along with Blood & Truth and No Mans Sky made the show for me.

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
Great upcoming months with Trover saves the Universe, Everybody's Golf VR, Blood & Truth, Falcon Age and I can't wait for NMS VR :D

Luckily never played it.

joeblow

Oct 27, 2017
Laker Nation
Thanks for the videos.

I may finally snag No Man's Sky with the VR update. Everybody's Golf VR and Blood & Truth are day one though.

get2sammyb

Editor at Push Square
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK
So much to look forward to. Blood & Truth has insane production values for a PSVR exclusive.

low-G

Oct 25, 2017
No Man's Sky VR... I mean I'll play it on PCVR, but that is very, very hot.

Blood & Truth will be cool if there is plenty of shooting gameplay.

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
God damn. They've been cracking the throttle and psvr 2 is going to be pedal-to-the-metal.

Jaypah

Oct 27, 2017
Some impressive stuff in there. I hope they don't squander the potential of Iron Man by making it an on-rails wave shooter. VR has more than enough of them, though if they find an interesting way of doing it it could still be good.

Kage Maru

Oct 27, 2017
NMS is the highlight for me. I've wanted that to happen since the game launched. Really happy I picked up a PSVR recently.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome, our group was already planning on picking NMS up once the huge multiplayer patch this summer. This'll be an extra bit of amazing playing it on my Vive.

Glad Sony is going full force with VR too, next gen should be interesting.

CenaToon

Oct 25, 2017
The commitment that Sony has with PSVR is really incredible.

I hope they would have that commitment with PSVita too in the past.

The Iron man game looks hype.

PhantomKnight

Oct 25, 2017
Really glad to see Sony supporting PSVR. I don't have one, but these announcements and already released game, make me want me to get one.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Kind of interested in No Man's Sky VR I suppose, though I already tried to go back to the game once and didn't really feel the need to keep going after my initial 60-hour investment at launch.

Is it weird that the one I'm most interested in is Everybody's Golf VR? GIMME DAT GOLF

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
Fantastic to see the continued VR support from Sony. I wanna play almost all these VR games. Keep that momentum going because it is the fuuuture.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Blood and Truth makes me sad I dont have a PSVR

Imagine that plane setpiece in VR holy shit

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
I need NMS for 10€ again.

It was a great presentation for PSVR. Unexpected, honestly.

Mercenary09

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's funny seeing all the babies here crying about Sony supporting PSVR yet they wanted to complain when they didn't support the Vita. There is plenty for you to play if you don't own one you know. I loved what they showed today.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Nice to see Sony's continued commitment to VR. It is a true game changer and I hope one day that the mass market will realize how much more important it is than counting pixels on a 4K TV. The next few months look great for PSVR.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
God I hope NMS VR lives up to the promise. Killer app right there. Also Blood & Truth looks amazing. Also hope Iron Man turns out good, but keeping my expectations in check.

justiceiro

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Nah, still not it. that iron game and that lodon studio game looks terrible. Freddy and nms looks like basically the same game in vr. Concrete genie looks the most well realized, but you can see they were in a thigh budget.

joeblow

Oct 27, 2017
Laker Nation
Hey Matt, you might want to update the first post to include this blog entry from Sony about other upcoming VR titles and additional info on the ones you already posted about.

I've had my eye on Golem for awhile (and even played a demo of it at PSX). I'm happy to see it will finally get released this summer.

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
Trover saves the Universe will be hopefully so crazy and weird like Accounting+

But this time the genre goes in a 3rd person jnr direction and I am very excited for it :)

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wow... I missed the first 5 minutes due to cooking dinner.

Looks like I missed some amazing stuff ! (Iron Man & NMS VR)...

Sold :)