• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

onanie

Oct 27, 2017
Or you can be smarter and game on everything.

giphy.gif
You get everything if you go PC, switch and PS4
\o/

Ryengeku

Oct 26, 2017
Georgia, US
What do we expect from this?
People will be disappointed because it probably won't be showing anything or barely anything of the Big 3. There will be new game announcements but will probably be scoffed at due to not being the Big 3.
If you care about indies, PSVR, maybe AA games and probably Days Gone, then it'll be heaven.

Last edited:

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
I had seen in a Youtube video that MLB The Show is releasing pretty much right after the stream, is this correct? If so it makes sense they'll spend some time focusing on that.

asheliaX

Feb 3, 2018
The Seychelles
I had seen in a Youtube video that MLB The Show is releasing pretty much right after the stream, is this correct? If so it makes sense they'll spend some time focusing on that.
Yeah, I expect a little something on The Show, but they've already released quite a few videos detailing the new features etc so hopefully that segment doesn't go on for too long.

The Show is the first Sony exclusive of 2019, right?

Deleted member 32615

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 12, 2017
I think we'll get *something* on the big 3. This is the first show of it's kind and I'd imagine they want to set some sort of precedent. They've also been quiet for a few months now. I don't expect release dates or huge reveals, just some sort of trailer saying look how cool this is you still wanna play it right

HellofaMouse

Oct 27, 2017
pacing is very important for a lot of people including me, it is a huge part of why sony's E3 2016 is considered one of the best E3's of all time. it helps make even a show with mostly lackluster content a good one, or bring down the quality of a show with high level of content (see E3 2018), i dont want to see sid shuman talk with a group of people in the middle of this show, what i want to see is game trailer after game trailer after game trailer.

Count on sid shuman being there. Whenever theres a playstation thing you dont wanna see hes always there. (Hes probably a nice guy but always handles smaller, filler type of stuff)

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
Last minute prediction - new LittleBigPlanet PS4 game

LBP3 sold millions and we have yet to see a new game in the series since 2014. I wouldn't be surprised to see a new LBP game in the works

Porcupine_i

Apr 9, 2018
The state of play!

*random intern comes out on stage, reads from a piece of paper*

"The state of play is... uh.. good"

*leaves*

*livestream ends*

Oct 27, 2017
Inland Empire
Here's what I want and expect. Sony Japan has been working hard and this is what they have:
Puppeteer PS4 remaster.
Tokyo Jungle PS4 port/remaster.
At least a year for the last 3 big games coming out. Preferably 2019.
Expanding PS Plus to 3 games.
Some VR games with VR modes for some big games I assume.
They'll probably announce that maybe PSX is returning this year?

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Zhuge is using reverse psychology on us to keep us calm.

That and he didn't want to monitor a hype thread all weekend and the fallout thread when it doesn't like up to expectations.

/jk

Really hope for a new Ratchet game. It's been nearly 3 years since the last one.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
After playing sekiro a good chunk, I want a ghosts of Tsushima update. I need more samurai/shinobi setting in my veins. We don't have enough China or feudal Japan open world games

FSmallhands

Nov 3, 2017
Maybe this mysterious bluepoint game will be announced?
I read on a thread that there is ps4 exclusive due from them that hasnt been announced yet. seems a perfect point to do so.

Manixramz

Apr 4, 2018
ok last prediction ...

real expectation :
- short Days Gone Trailer with new mode / DLC announcement
- EA Access
- Plus free games update
- PS Now new games update
- some new indie games announcement
- trailer with release day for one of 3 big games ( TLOU part 2 , DS or GOT ) , most probably TLOU 2

what i want but won't get :
- PS5 " Future is coming soon "
- " you can play DS beta today "
- Plus member can access PS now and EA access for freeeee
- PSP re-release to celebrate the PSP golden age ( ok im overboard on this , sorry )

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
I predict Shawn layden to pop up and say

Death stranding is the friends we made along the way.

And then that's the stream !

Status
Not open for further replies.