• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just here for the meltdowns or excitement. I'm in the 20% that loved the first sop
I'm with you, I thought the first was a fine effort and first showing that was only ruined by hype.

With that said.

anigif_enhanced-19522-1434451944-2.gif

JMY86

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Honestly if VII Remake is there, I'm just expecting a "Final Fantasy VII Remake is still in development. Please look forward to more info in ___ months."

I could certainly could be wrong but I honestly can't see any FF info here but if they do this sounds pretty likely. Final Fantasy is such a huge franchise and really needs a bigger stage (E3, PSX) IMO not a little 10 munute digital event. We shall see though...

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Effie is not a new game by any means, but with the video removed and this tweet, it's very possible it was intended for the State of Play:

Elfstruck

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Lol some of yall are going to be disappointed as fuck and then come here to complain. They are literally telling you what to expect. Expect the bulk of it to be about medievil, The new game WILL probable be something smaller. Don't expect that to be some megaton. They also said they'll have some updates on ps4 titles.

The hype is getting to yall because Zhuge started the first thread off with a "a 3rd part game from long ago will get a re-reveal" and then he posts the hashimoto laughing pic.

Now I'm expect SE to have something to do with this SoP because Hashimoto has retweeted the damn event 4 times. But I'm not setting myself up for FF7
Literally what I'm saying. I have no problem with people hyping it up....but the aftermath is what I hate, especially when their expecting announcements don't show up.

Oct 27, 2017
North Carolina
I could certainly could be wrong but I honestly can't see any FF info here but if they do this sounds pretty likely. Final Fantasy is such a huge franchise and really needs a bigger stage (E3, PSX) IMO not a little 10 munute digital event. We shall see though...
They could easily have different trailers for each event. Different amounts of information for both. As in what they did with KH3.

Leplutorius

Oct 28, 2017
Literally what I'm saying. I have no problem with people hyping it up....but the aftermath is what I hate, especially when their expecting announcements don't show up.

At this point I expect to wake up tomorrow to this thread having an " [OT2] " in its title and it's going to be a salt mine through and through.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just appeared on my PS4. Release must be soon. Unfortunately, selecting the game shows an error message.

kNxcd9y.jpg

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
FFVIIR let's gooooooooooooooooooo only thing I care about so while I realize the focus will be on Medievil I hope it doesn't take too much time

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Realistic expectations?
Realistic expectations? More of MediEvil. A new title which could be a 1st party game or a 3rd party indie game. It could literally be anything. And some updates and announcements from upcoming PS4 titles which could be small indie games or big third party games. Like I said it could be anything.
Resetera: "Oh my god, FFVII Remake, Bloodborne 2, Chrono Chross remake, The Last of Us 2 and Deep Down incoming. Yay!"
After the SoP2: "Oh my god Sony WTF? Why? Where were the megatons in your ten minute long State of Play 2 which you have never announced? The fuck man?!"

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
It's why if FF7 doesn't show up. Zhuge should have come back and nipped that in the bud.
Well he did actually reply to some posts including mine.
It's important to bear in mind this is only a short event. So don't expect too much ofc. I'm mainly saying this will be better than the last one. (Which admittedly isn't a hard thing to achieve). I just hope they didn't change anything lol.
Take this as you will.