• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 36493

User requested account closure
Dec 19, 2017
I think what a lot of people on here don't realize about another Bloodborne is that the previous game was the worst Bloodborne game yet, so I think that lowers the chances for a sequel.

Oct 25, 2017
I also feel Zhuge would have said not to expect FF7 after seeing the thread blow up like that. IF he was trolling I feel that's kinda irresponsible. And it would be kinda lame if nothing was shown he came into the thread like "I never said FF7 would be there."

enginesword

May 6, 2019
None of you really think they will reveal final fantasy VII remake today? Do you?

Square enix have an e3 presentation in a month

Amd Sony don't just drop one of their most anticipated games in a 10 min video

(Also if Sony is smart it'll be a timed exclusive for ps5)

E3 being a month away doesn't prohibit them from at least dropping a nod towards the game to acknowledge it. No one is expecting some epic trailer or significant details about the game, but it would be nice if it's acknowledged in some way.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I predict that if FF7 is shown, someone will immediately make a new "Where's SE's Avengers game?" thread. If Avengers is shown, someone will make a new "Where's FF7?" thread.

It's like I can see the future wow

That's going to be me. I wish they show Avengers and not FF7R. We havent see shit from the first yet.

John Bender

Oct 27, 2017

4c56f28203de254f74ade6d375c2c198.jpg

ultima786

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I also feel Zhuge would have said not to expect FF7 after seeing the thread blow up like that. IF he was trolling I feel that's kinda irresponsible. And it would be kinda lame if nothing was shown he came into the thread like "I never said FF7 would be there."
Yeah. Do you know how many threads, YouTube videos, and the like we're spwaned by his one post? Lol. Im just saying, he has to be saying something legit, since he's a mod on a reknowned forum, and wouldn't risk his rep like that. Again, he never said "ff7" but the thread has blown up past 16 pages now, he would have had to chime in to save his rep and to be responsible.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah Zhuge knew exactly what he was doing with that post. He can't just shrug his shoulders and go "Well I never said FF7r was happening!" if it doesn't show up tonight.

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Nah for a mod to tease like that and have the thread blow up like that is irresponsible. He knew what he was doing.

Well, the original thread did have a poster ask another mod to ban Zhuge if in fact he was being irresponsible and the mod agreed to do so. I presume the mod was joking.

monketron

Oct 27, 2017
Can they at least announce they've dropped the idea of adding new content to the FF7 remake and just releasing it as 1 game rather than the money grabbing stupid idea of 3?

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
Well, the original thread did have a poster ask another mod to ban Zhuge if in fact he was being irresponsible and the mod agreed to do so. I presume the mod was joking.
The thing is, even if it doesn't show up tonight, that doesn't mean he was trolling or making shit up. Plans can change in the space of hours.

That said, Matt seems to be agreeing that there will be something good shown, unless he's also trolling (which would be a first!)

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe they skipped FFVIIR and went straight to FFVIIIR, it needs a remake more.

D88D6289E17E8D2711FD9A10CCA02DED8B78015E

enginesword

May 6, 2019
Maybe they skipped FFVIIR and went straight to FFVIIIR, it needs a remake more.

D88D6289E17E8D2711FD9A10CCA02DED8B78015E

An action-based VIII Remake with a streamlined junction system would be great. Somehow I doubt it though. Like even if they decided to remake other FFs, VIII would probably be the very last one they'd do. It's one of the most divisive of the pre-X games and I think SE is well aware of that.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
The AI has spoken.

At this years State of Play the following games will be shown

RuneScape 2 v3.13 update 4.0

The Sims 2 v4.4 Update

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
An action-based VIII Remake with a streamlined junction system would be great. Somehow I doubt it though. Like even if they decided to remake other FFs, VIII would probably be the very last one they'd do. It's one of the most divisive of the pre-X games and I think SE is well aware of that.
Even story requires minimal fixing with just confirming Ultimecia is crazy future Rinoa and Squall's change in personality was mind control after CD1, there story fixed.

FFVIII still has the best world and soundtrack in my opinion.

Oct 25, 2017
I still can't get over how frantic everyone is, when this show is only 10 minutes long.

At most, I only expect 2 games from this event not including Medival

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
I feel like Zhuge would have crushed our hopes by now if we weren't getting FF7
I can't speak for other people but if I had the knowledge to crush hype I wouldn't.

I'd let them squirm and when whatever they were hyped for doesn't come I come in and say that they shouldn't have gotten their hopes up for something that wasn't confirmed.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
I can't speak for other people but if I had the knowledge to crush hype I wouldn't.

I'd let them squirm and when whatever they were hyped for doesn't come I come in and say that they shouldn't have gotten their hopes up for something that wasn't confirmed.

...damn, that's cold

I personally think he loves crushing dreams